[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendo 64

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Nintendo 64
>>
File: aus-spotlights_zpsc7a5fa66.jpg (81KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
aus-spotlights_zpsc7a5fa66.jpg
81KB, 800x600px
I now hold with utmost sincerity that N64 was the last time Nintendo was good. What happened to them after that? It's like they sold their soul to the devil. Look at this box just emanating love. Granted this is Nintendo Australia but regardless it speaks to the quality Nintendo put out at the time that they could just slap these characters on a black background with Mario on it and people would know.

Nowadays they have to shill their games on Facebook and Twitter reminding us constantly that Breath of the Wild has more perfect scores than any game. WTF? I don't remember OoT being advertised like that.
>>
>>376943267
In my opinion the last time Nintendo was still good, made good products, and good hardware was the ds/ds lite
>>
>>376943267
>I now hold with utmost sincerity that N64 was the last time Nintendo was good.

The N64 had considerable more issues with it than the GameCube did, not even considering the cartridge/mini disc format (because both were awful but at least the mini disc was an improvement. Literally the only video game medium that was worse than the N64 carts/GameCube discs were the blue PS2 dics and PSP UMDs).
>>
>>376942328
How many years did you save up for your Nintendo 64? When I started reading about the Ultra 64 in 1995, I began saving every penny I had. I took discount Christmas and birthday presents so I'd have the extra cash to put towards my Ultra 64. Numerous delays and name changes later, I'd managed to save up £130. It cost £350. My mother felt sorry for me, so bought it me on launch anyway. It was still the best day of my life.
>>
>>376942328

most of neo-/v/ wasn't even born yet when this came out.
>>
>>376943267
Except the GC had more multi plats and tons of great exclusives
>>
>>376945825
I worked hard as shit to get one n64 painting houses with my dad.
Got mine with Waverace 64 and Diddy Kong Racing, best shit ever.
>>
>>376946064
Awesome. I got Mario 64 on launch, and Pilot Wings a month later 'cause of birthday. Children are so fucking ungrateful nowadays. If they got a PS4 on launch, it would mean absolutely nothing to them. They feel they're entitled to it, so it's not a big deal.
>>
>>376946252
I had 2 N64s
The first one I sold it because I was a retard kid, it has a controller with the best fucking stick ever, it was really good and never worn out.
The 2nd one that I have now I got it really cheap with a control pak and the expansion + the games I mentioned early.
I don't have too many games because I end selling them when I'm short on cash (I'm still mad I sold my DK64).
I want to play it, but the stick is really fucked and I don't have the materials to "fix" it.
>>
>>376943267

Gamecube was good too. It was with the Wii and the Blue Oceans shit where everything went to shit.
>>
>>376947029
Wii was good cause of how easy it was to hack.
Also it arguably has the best version of RE4.

I can't hate the wii no matter how hard I try.
>>
>>376948913
It was also a GC as well for a long time.
>>
>>376943267
The GameCube was better though. Nintendo has been shit since the Wii.
>>
File: 4771_front.jpg (43KB, 640x442px) Image search: [Google]
4771_front.jpg
43KB, 640x442px
>>376943267
If Facebook and Twitter had existed and been the norm in the late nineties, they would've shilled their accolades.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.