[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

METROPLEX HEEDS THE CALL OF THE LAST PRIME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

METROPLEX HEEDS THE CALL OF THE LAST PRIME
>>
I really hate that aesthetic where they just put random lines all over surfaces.
>>
>>376939384
We're never getting another one.

Last level of the game design should be the mandatory design for TF games.
>>
YOU GOT THE TOUCH
>>
This game was great. Legitimately up there with Vanquish, Gears 2 and SOCOM as best third person shooter.
>>
File: 1462325113988.png (370KB, 712x540px) Image search: [Google]
1462325113988.png
370KB, 712x540px
>on a whim check the game on Steam
>$49.99
>release date Aug 21 2012
>>
>>376939384
TF: War&Fall of Cybertron games were some of the best games I've ever played. Too bad they decided to fuck everything up with dark spark.
>>
>>376941191
Yeah it fucking sucks it went out on a bad note. Where are these devs today anyway?
>>
>>376940461
That's Activision for ya. Their games are always grossly overpriced, even when on sale. Fucking jews.
>>
>>376942230
Making DLC for Destiny.
>>
File: Transformers_Prime_Theme_song.jpg (140KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Transformers_Prime_Theme_song.jpg
140KB, 1920x1080px
Could some Transformers person educate me? These games actually lead into the Transformers Prime show right? Is that canon to the actual show or was it an asspull after the fact? Like Bumblebee seems to be dead / wounded at the end of Fall of Cybertron so does the cartoon start with him injured?
>>
>>376942705
Not the biggest Transformer guy but the games are prequels to G1.
>>
>>376942705
Sort of, yes. They tried to tie the lore together since Prime was already in development and set to be the future of TF, but the result was a terrible 3rd game in the series.
>>
File: 1491070434473.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1491070434473.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>376942705
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Aligned_continuity_family
> currently comprises the War for Cybertron, Fall of Cybertron, Prime, Rescue Bots, and 2015 Robots in Disguise franchises,

However >>376942929 is right because the original intent of the devs was to make it a prequel to G1 but their plans were hijacked basically.
>>
>>376943424
is Prime good if the only Transformers thing I ever watched was Beast Wars?
>>
>>376942705

Hasbro has them under a loose canon via aligned continuity. It really doesn't work for the games. It's just a shitty way they tied all their shit together. In reality it just means they pull from a similar lore bible.
>>
>>376944760
Prime isn't that bad, but isn't much like G1 or this game series. I expected it to be pretty bad, but it was surprisingly decent.
>>
>>376945542
well G1 and this game aren't much alike either, these games are pretty grim and serious about the effect of a millions year long war on a dying planet with machine inhabitants who don't die easily and basically live forever.
>>
>>376945669
That is true and makes me wish this series was still going.
>>
File: foc_f.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
foc_f.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>That final mission of FoC

I also loved just how obvious it was the devs were TF fans
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.