[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Makoto Hate Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 933.png (288KB, 540x639px) Image search: [Google]
933.png
288KB, 540x639px
Why the fuck does the game push so damn hard for her to be likeable when she's nothing but a pretentious cunt? She's a borderline Mary sue and her only problem is "whaaa! I'm so smart that nobody likes me and my sister sees me for the worthless piece of shit I am!" Not to mention all of the ass kissing the party does for her.
>>
>>376935113
So buttmad
>>
Story was perfectly fine till she was hamfisted in to the story
>>
>>376935113
Why? Normalfags. They love her.
>>
>>376935113

>tumblrshit art
>>
>>376935113
I think it's just a matter of the story falling apart right as she joined the PT. She was annoying but that was fine because she was kind of an antagonist but then Atlus shoved her in to the team in a stupid way right around the time they said fuck character development and it just didn't work.
>>
>>376935113
While I don't feel that level of distaste for her, she is kinda meh.

She's just Mitsuru without the money.
>>
>>376935876
>reddit spacing
>>
>>376936231

isthisbetterdoifitinnowstillsagingyourshitthreadfaggot
>>
>>376936206
or the tits...
>>
>>376938286
Her appeal is hips and ass to appeal to urban communities.
>>
>>376936231
What the fuck is reddit spacing? All of a sudden I see people shitting threads up by responding with this about an hour ago.
>>
Finally a thread I can get behind.

The game turned to shit when Makoto was introduced. There's literally no denying this. She single handedly managed to ruin the whole game. What an unlikeable cunt. I can't wait for all the comiket rape and NTR doujins of her get scanned so I can post them everywhere. Fuck this dumb bitch.
>>
>>376935113
>waaa why couldn't i date yuusuke
>>
>>376938986
That's been going on for way more than an hour dude
>>
>>376938986
From what I´ve seen.

Writing responses like this.
Is apparently to be how they type there.

At least that´s what people here say

This just looks stupid, no matter where It comes from

>>376939114>>376936206
Theese two also seems to be doing it, though not as much
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.