[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

v/ will never get over Breath Of The Wild. The ass sting will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1494164163153.png (922KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1494164163153.png
922KB, 1400x1050px
v/ will never get over Breath Of The Wild.

The ass sting will reverberate for the ages.

I will always remember the past 12 months on this board. Watching the same people who devoted so much time and energy to discrediting the switch and Breath Of The Wild - from spreading lies to cherry-picking screenshots - doing everything within their ability to make the console and the game seem bad.

Only to watch their jaws drop in horror as the Switch burst out the gate as a massive overnight success and BotW turned out to be, not just Game Of The Year, but one of the best games ever made.

Fucking glorious. I am actually sore with laughter.
>>
Open world trash. It gets a 0/10 from me.
>>
>>376934365
Bloodborne.
>>
>>376934365
>Switch burst out the gate as a massive overnight success

Keep kidding yourself bro. The Switch is going the same way as the WiiU.
>>
>>376934365

Nintenbros will never get over Persona 5.

The ass sting will reverberate for the ages.

I will always remember the past 12 months on this board. Watching the same people who devoted so much time and energy to discrediting the PS4 and Persona 5 - from spreading lies to cherry-picking screenshots - doing everything within their ability to make the console and the game seem bad.

Only to watch their jaws drop in horror as the PS4 burst out the gate as a massive overnight success and P5 turned out to be, not just Game Of The Year, but one of the best games ever made.

Fucking glorious. I am actually sore with laughter.

Holy shit OP I can type the same thing would you look at that.
>>
File: 1488039789793.jpg (485KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488039789793.jpg
485KB, 1920x1080px
another pasta thread
>>
>>376934365
>get a single good game after years of stagnation and they won't shut up about it
>bing bing wahoo 1up this is what nintenbtfos actually seriously literally unironically think
Laughing
Out
Loud
>>
>tfw there are zero actual discussion threads about Zelda gameplay but Persona 5 is still being discussed and has at least 10 threads active at all times
>tfw this will probably be the same for months
>>
File: 1488494399135.jpg (11KB, 164x176px) Image search: [Google]
1488494399135.jpg
11KB, 164x176px
>reviews matter.
Time to admit that The Last of Us is a masterpiece and the Citizen Kane of gaming then.
>>
Who fucking cares? God get over it, you got a good game big fucking deal. Do you really care what a few dedicated shitters have to say?
>>
>>376937476
Yeah, but Persona 5 is just a shitty overhyped weeb game.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.