[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why even wait for Bloodstained

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 2.png (654KB, 773x435px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
654KB, 773x435px
ITT Good mobile games

>Inb4 no good mobile games
>>
Thanks for the name, cunt.
>>
>>376933707
I only play Granblue casually. Shit is more time consuming than a MMO if you play it right.

>>376934872
Google have a "search based on image" feature, you know.
>>
>>376935581

Doesn't work on my phone for some reason, but I found it.
>>
>>376935581

Is it a grind fest?
>>
File: 1242353656342553.jpg (168KB, 725x757px) Image search: [Google]
1242353656342553.jpg
168KB, 725x757px
>>376936480
If you only play for the story and characters, no, it is just a casual mobage with turn-based combat and a nice story about ADVENTURES.
If you want to reach endgame and solo high level raids with a super team of waifus and husbandos, yeah, it is a grindfest. A bit more "casual" grind-wise than classic RO, for example, but you will be building your weapon pool for a very long time (kinda like MMOs focused on leveling progression, but focused on weapon leveling instead of character leveling).
>>
File: autism.png (341KB, 726x542px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
341KB, 726x542px
>>376937456
>turn-based combat
>>376933707
>Bloodstained

Autism.
>why even buy Apples when you can buy pack of nails
and retardation.
>>
>Mobile games
>"Good"

Name one free mobile game that is good and ISNT pay2win, riddled with adds or requires you to spend money to git gud.
>>
>>376937639
No shit, why would it be free otherwise ?
>>
>>376937639

Bitch name one good free to play PC game with the same requirements
>>
>>376937639
you expect to just get free shit for nothing?
>>
>>376937639
Pixel Dungeon
>inb4 it doesn't count
>>
>>376939735
TF2
>>
>>376940639

lol
>>
Anyone play Battle Bay?

It's basically World of Tanks but it's tiny boats, and each match takes around 90 seconds.

Little bit of pay to win bullshit, it's Rovio after all, but the game itself is actually pretty rad
>>
Before you shit on it, just hear me out.

Vainglory. A mobile moba.

It's run almost like riot games and league of legends - you only buy cosmetics and playable heroes, you still can earn everything at a reasonably fast pace. This game is not p2w.

Now that we got obvious p2w concerns out of the way, this game is beautiful. It has stunning graphics on phones and tablets and runs like a dream. The heroes are varied and balanced for the most part (there's always a meta, no surprises there) and has amazing mechanics. Some are easy to play, some harder, and so on. You'll find someone to play at your own skill level.

Give it a try, it's pretty amazing. It also has an active community but since it isn't some weeb collecting waifu game like granblue, it's only modest.
>>
File: l025.jpg (175KB, 870x1237px) Image search: [Google]
l025.jpg
175KB, 870x1237px
I'm about to wait 6 hours in a waiting room while my father gets his ass hole and the next 20 feet of it checked. What's a mobile game that's $1 I can use to wait out the time.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.