[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Hey Dante" >"Will we meet again?"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

File: will we meet again.gif (498KB, 479x240px) Image search: [Google]
will we meet again.gif
498KB, 479x240px
>"Hey Dante"
>"Will we meet again?"
>>
If DMC5 actually does happen /v/ will just turn on the franchise and it will become shitpost central.
>>
>>376931439
Of course, but we'll know it will mostly be just naysayers and shitposters.
>>
>>376930902
I hope not.
>>
>>376930902
No.
>>
>>376931439
deliver a good trailer and it'll be revered like nothing before
literally reverse TORtanic
>>
>>376932480
>deliver a good trailer and it'll be revered like nothing before

The dark truth is that most of /v/ doesn't actually care about DMC, they just acted like they did to join in on the DmC shitposting.
>>
>>376931439
Lets start right away. Maybe we can say devil trigger is edgy. I don't know get creative. 20 reasons why Shadow the Hedgehog and Virgil are the same character? Maybe talk about how the cutscenes in Devil May Cry 3 are "immature".
>>
Will Dante become his brother's son's guardian?
>>
>>376933004
Nero is an adult, that idiot can look after himself.
>>
>>376933365
Oh I thought he was 16 or 17
>>
>>376933638
I remember Kobayashi mentioning that Nero was the same age as Dante was when DMC3 took place.
>>
>>376932876
I hope it revives ur a faget memes
>>
>>376930902
Can't wait for the next "half of a game stretched out to full length" experience
>>
>>376930902
Hey Devil May Cry players, I have never played a DMC game. Can I spitball a Bayonetta idea here before I make a serious thread on the topic? Reason I ask is because I showed this pasta I am about to post to a friend before I made a thread about it a he said
>"Yeah dude this sounds exactly like the whole Nephilim thing from DMC"
>W-whats that?
>"Well take a look online; Dante's whole schtick is that he is half Angel half Demon so in the game he can switch between their powers like, but not quite, this thing you cooked up for Bayo."
>Well shit
Honestly rained on my parade because I came up from the ground up with Bayo only with ziltch knowledge of DMC lore.
Tell me to what extent this sounds like a blatant rip-off. Here goes; in formcoming post.
>>
File: tumblr_nf17poOHrF1r2eyrho2_500.png (161KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf17poOHrF1r2eyrho2_500.png
161KB, 500x500px
>>376935524
[P1]
I think it's high time I post this idea that's been stewing in the back of my mind for years since Bayo 1 and it has just occured to me to complete it with Balder.
One has to ponder where the natural progression in this story will go and how and where that will make Kamiya take it. In Bayonetta 3, simply put, I want the story and mechanics in the game to be expanded on so that in this iteration; Bayo unlocks the Lumen side of her blood and becomes the first being to birth Lumen/Umbran dual arts. The first female to -ever- weild Lumen powers and a massively offensive bastardization of the status quo, garnering the full wrath of Paradiso and Inferno.
Jesus anons imagine how fucking stellar Bayo will look in Lumen then some orignial Lumen/Umbran garb. Have it be revealed that this was all apart of based Balder's -real- keikaku to upend the status quo of both Angels and Demons (of which he despises -both-) and kill Jubileus and give her eyes to his beloved daughter and, through her, humanity. All his prior douchbaggery was an act and in reality his goal was always to create the greatest world for his daughter and to rip away power from any immortal being. Even his "corruption" by Loptr was a ruse and he simply removed his memories before Loptr ever infected him so he could not discover his true intentions whilst inside him. He knows that the providence and love of Paradiso and the rebeliouness of Inferior, while -admirable- are fucking wasted on worthless immortal Angels and Demons and only humanity is worthy of it.
>>
>>376930902
NWF
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>376930902
>Heh not in a million years.
>>
File: Balder_4.jpg (58KB, 424x599px) Image search: [Google]
Balder_4.jpg
58KB, 424x599px
>>376935994
[P2]
A full on fucking reverse-Zamasu. Bayonetta herself reflects this by adopting a sort of meta mischievous-virtue (which has always been her nature), an acknowledgment that Paradiso's virtue and Inferno's freedom are king but a rejection of Angels' elitism & control and Demons' hedonism & rage. Just imagine her in veiled in Lumen light embracing virtue but with a shit eating grin and a pechant for anarchy. Just a before with little to no alteration to her personality. Great right?

Geting into the actual gameplay; reality would get all kinds of fucked up and quantum-mutated fusions of Angel and Demon would start to appear as enemies. Mechanically this would manifest as a new dimension of gameplay on the same (or greater) level of nuance as dodge-offset; Lumen and Umbran weapons and attacks would need to be switched between and chosen as these chaotic enemies weaknesses to Paradiso and Infero wax & wane with visual indication. Different enemies would have different shift patterns and different metas needed to combat them.

Overall I think this nicely addresses an obviously common curiosity on the part of players wondering what it would be like to play as a Lumen Sage. We've all thought of it.
Now r8 my autism
------------------------
Knowing nothing about how DMC looked and felt; to what extent would anons just deride my prose as "lel gay, DMC did it when I make a thread?
>>
They should wrap up the DMC story already - give satisfying conclusions for each character - before Reuben goes full cuhrayzee and gets himself abducted by demonic aliens.
>>
>>376936561
yeah it's time they show us that sparda motherfucker already
>>
>>376931439
if the gameplay is good then im fine. never really paid attention to the story in these games.
>>
>>376936341
ok quick thing.
Dante is half Angel half Demon in the reboot.
dante from the original series was half demon half human.

one of the major themes of dmc is that dantes humanity makes him stronger then his pure demon brothers.
>>
>>376937032
But Dante never had pure demon brothers
>>
>>376936561
>They should wrap up the DMC story already - give satisfying conclusions for each character

What is there to "wrap up"? They're games about half-demon dudes beating the shit out of other demon dudes.

the DMC canon is hardly some kind of high art, it's entertaining and the setting is pretty novel but not much more. The characters hardly deserve some kind of proper send-off, at the end of the day the story is simply there to contextualize the gameplay.
>>
File: tiejgnjv.png (10KB, 678x137px) Image search: [Google]
tiejgnjv.png
10KB, 678x137px
You have ten seconds to come up with the headline for an opinion piece on a gaming news site if DMC5 gets announced.
>>
>>376937184
I dont mean brothers like vergil i mean that he and the demons share blood.
>>
>>376937184
"brothers"
>>
>e3 2017
>ps4 presentation is happening.
>trailer starts with an empty church
>distant footsteps are getting close
>some cloaked guy comes in the church in he's mumbling to himself
>suddenly demons with scythes come put the floor
>obnoxious ramnstein-easque industrial metal starts kicking in
>hooded guy pulls away his cloak and throws it aside
>"this party is getting LE CUHRAYZEE!!!"
>billions of people suddenly gasping for air
>Dante starts doing retarded bullet time dodges and slices up a few enemies while trying to juggle 10 boxes of pizza
>the audience starts chanting Cuhrayzee! Cuhrayzee! Cuhrayzee!
>Dante pulls down his pants and starts skull fucking a demon while the style meter goes up with each trust going from Dark Souls Scrub to S.S SMOKING HOLOCAUST
>Jizz spraying all over the stage as cuhrayzeefags can't contain their ejaculations anymore
>heh.... Nothin personel..... Brother!!
>Vergil comes in and warps across the game stage with shit sharting all out of his ass.
>he and Dante slap their cocks together and go in ssj3 devil trigger form.
>the audience is starts dropping dead left and right due to their heart beating at 300bpm from excitement and spraying their cum forever.
>Nero joins in and jams his fist up the boss his arse and gives him a fisting at 600 miles per hour
>as the boss dies from sexual pleasure the title finally comes on screen
>DMC Pachinko
>the planet implodes from the rage of cuhrayzeefags losing their shit
>>
File: 1494464631678.jpg (156KB, 1003x767px) Image search: [Google]
1494464631678.jpg
156KB, 1003x767px
>>376937518
>DMC pachinko
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>376937032
Which would still be a parallel to my idea in that Bayo becoming a Lumen/Umbran would mirror Dante becoming Angel/Demon
>>
>>376937518
Would still play tbqh.
>>
>>376937862
yeah, but who gives a shit about the reboot.
>>
File: 1493534521707.jpg (14KB, 158x243px) Image search: [Google]
1493534521707.jpg
14KB, 158x243px
>>376937518
>The pachinko game has a very incriminating cutscene concerning Vergil's relation to Nero that isn't in any of the other DMC4 re-releases
>>
>>376937438
Devil May Cry 5's announcement shows us most gamers still only care about fun, and that's a problem
>>
>>376931439
This. /v/ will shit on it regardless of how good it is. That (You) bullshit just made the amount of baits explode.
>>
>>376938361
>fun is a problem
>>
>>376938361
Perfect
>>376938564
Newfag
>>
File: 1494341682867.jpg (28KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1494341682867.jpg
28KB, 400x300px
Fucking DMC4 is 10 years old.
I remember beating it on DMD back then.. I doubt I could beat it on easy difficulty now
>>
>>376940513
DMC 4 is actually pretty easy for DMC standards. I played SE on DMD from scratch without having touched the game in 10 years and did fine.

Still can't get past DMD Phantom on 1 and A&R on 3.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.