[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

japanese games making a comeback is the only way to save the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1494444342801.png (307KB, 394x690px) Image search: [Google]
1494444342801.png
307KB, 394x690px
japanese games making a comeback is the only way to save the videogame industry you know i'm right
>>
>>376928826
>her terrible unfitting english voice and cringe worthy lines

killed my boner
>>
>>376928826
Wait until next month. They saved all the D-list JRPGs for May and June. Akiba's Beat releases on Tuesday.

>>376929024
They hired someone that sounds like they are twenty to play the role of someone almost 30. It's reverse of normal American dub casting.
>>
File: Notatoomkang.png (25KB, 510x544px) Image search: [Google]
Notatoomkang.png
25KB, 510x544px
>>376929024
Please don't play games/read books/watch movies in their not original language.
Thank you.
>>
>>376929024
True
>>
>>376928826
You sure convinced me with that picture
>>
>>376929265
That's the main problem. Ruff's a decent dub VA, she did good stuff as Rukia in Bleach, she's just really miscast here.
>>
File: 1492055796801.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1492055796801.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>We live in a timeline where a fucking Nier game was more well received than a Mass Effect game

I hope this trend keeps up, maybe then western devs will learn making a game that's actually fun will sell better than saying "Well this game is clearly shit but it panders to [insert minority] so we're sure to get tons of sales!" and putting out a game that looks like it's still in alpha
>>
>>376929494
>this game is clearly shit but it panders to [insert minority]
So Nier? Minority being weebs.
>>
>>376928826
Sensei is a slut!
>>
Honestly they are shitting all over the rest of the world right now in terms of quality
>>
>>376929703
They've been for quite a while now. I just wonder what broke dudebros that they hate western shit now when the games are hardly different from the ones they considered classics in the 7th gen.
>>
>>376929594
She's my slut.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.