[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3538.jpg (61KB, 620x802px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3538.jpg
61KB, 620x802px
Just bought her game what am I instore for ?

Anything I should know/do on my first playthrough?

Also I'm pretty good at games so I was going to play on hard but I sucked at metal gear rising hard mode with the parrying, should I just play normal?
>>
>>376927604
Buttjob

Hotdogging

Grinding

clothed_female_nude_male
>>
You should just play Normal. As much as I enjoy this game, the difficulty balance is fucked. Normal is too easy, Hard is ridiculous, and Very Hard is literally impossible.
>>
I'm willing to be you're not anywhere in the league of "good" my friend.

Just trade it in for something probably more your style, like a call of duty game or something.

You probably have them all already anyways.

If you can't beat MGR on Hard than don't even bother playing Automata. You'll quit playing in a day or two and never look back like the faggot you are.
>>
>her game

This game belongs to 9S friend.
>>
>>376927684
>no facesitting
tsk
>>
>>376927604
It's not 2B's game

Start on Normal for the prologue, switch to hard once you get the ability to save

Point of no return for sidequests is the main mission where you deliver supplies to the flooded city for Route A/B, and then delivering the book for Route C

The game does not end after the first ending, after that you have to replay it with 9S, who has some additional cutscenes and stuff, so rush through it if you get bored. After that the game is completely new
>>
File: 1424717178838.png (305KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1424717178838.png
305KB, 1000x1000px
>>376927745
why would you post this
>>
>>376928258
SPOILERS

BAN THIS FAGGOT PLEASE MODS
>>
>>376928602
>>376928608
His spoilering aside, it is fairly difficult to recommend the game to people who have heard of "multiple playthroughs".

The game doesn't really have them - you get another perspective on the story, and then wholly new content from then on. But you can't say that without it being a massive spoiler in and of itself.
I haven't found a good way to dispel misconceptions without ruining the surprises.
>>
>>376927604
Play on very hard.

[Spoiler]see you in a few months when you finally beat the prologue[/Spoiler]
>>
>>376927604
Wait until you get fast travel before you go around doing sidequests.
>>
>>376928608
To be honest it's OPs fault for asking /v/ about a story driven game

I mean what the fuck do you expect to happen
>>
>>376927604
you can change the difficulty anytime. just start out on normal and either increase it or decrease it accordingly
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.