[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was playing Oblivion again today when I came across pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Minotaur_Creature.png (3MB, 1634x1048px) Image search: [Google]
Minotaur_Creature.png
3MB, 1634x1048px
So I was playing Oblivion again today when I came across pic related for the first time. Weird, I never knew there were minotaurs in this game, how did I miss them for so long? Has anyone else had this happen to them?
>>
>>376926527
>only playing at low levels
Just wait till you hit the minotaur lords
>>
>>376926527
>forgetting about big black bulls

really activates my make-think
>>
Just wait until you run into Easy Pete
>>
How does anyone survive in Cyrodiil when an adventurer fully decked out in armor is likely to be killed simply by walking down well traveled roads?
>>
>>376926527
>no huge dick
Do you even mod your game?
>>
its a big game there are alot of things to miss
i found a unicorn a while back
it was hostile couldnt ride and had to kill it with magic
>>
>>376926527
Why would you copy pasta this?

What do you get out of this?
>>
File: 1481611962768.gif (21KB, 618x894px) Image search: [Google]
1481611962768.gif
21KB, 618x894px
> tfw your game was so heavily modded that the first minotaur you encountered raped your character and impregnated her
>>
>>376926794
because when a lvl1 peasant walks the same road, all the enemies are magically transformed to mudcrabs and rats
>>
Say what you want about this game but if you don't fast travel and you take the time to read shit and play the game you can easily get 200+ hours out of it.
You can probably complete the game in 4 hours if you just fast travel everywhere and just play the main storyline.
I once had a character who had 2000 hours logged on it.
>>
File: Minotaur O.png (321KB, 1884x391px) Image search: [Google]
Minotaur O.png
321KB, 1884x391px
So I was browsing /v/ today when I came across pic related for the first time. Weird, I never knew there were retards on this board, how did I miss them for so long? Anyone else have this happen to them?
>>
>>376927059
>If you have the tism...
no shit
>>
>>376927059
My friend Phillip used to play Oblivion all the time. I'm pretty sure I remember him telling me that he had discovered every location in the game. I don't remember how many hours he had on that save but I'm sure it topped 200
>>
>>376926941
That was in the base game though
it was a different time
>>
>>376926527
There was even a model for a female one with tits in the game files.
>>
>>376926941
>tfw your game is so heavily modded that the first minotaur you encountered got raped by your character and she impregnated him
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.