[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologize to Dark Souls 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Bearer_of_the_Curse.jpg (24KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
Bearer_of_the_Curse.jpg
24KB, 236x354px
Apologize to Dark Souls 2
>>
>>376926025
I'm sorry. It was wrong of me to get angry with the disabled.
>>
Hey Dark Souls 2,

I saw you in the papers.
You looked very healthy and big.
I hope you're doing well.
I'm sorry our breakup was so messy.

Regards,
Anon
>>
>>376926025
I apologize for thinking it was the wrong way to do a sequel.
DS3 showed me just how much of a one trick pony Miyazaki was.
>>
I'm sorry you were shit.
At least you tried unlike the game that came after you.
>>
You at least tried to be your thing.
Sorry my man, had some fun with you.
>>
>>376926950
>>376927108

Das3 > das1

Nostalgiafags go
>>
>>376927304
Trying too hard.
>>
>>376926950
The problem is bamco.
Miyazaki stated in multiple interviews that he doesn't like making sequels.
>>
Dark Souls 2 is the middle child, not as good as Dark Souls 1, not as shit as Dark Souls 3
>>
>>376927451
>Miyazaki stated in multiple interviews that he doesn't like making sequels.
That's no excuse for doing shit work.
>>
I'm sorry I bought you.
>>
>>376927362
The combat is actually fun in 3. In das1 rolling is only worth doing if you can't block
>>
>>376927578
It's no excuse, but explains why. You can't force passion.
Bloodborne, Dark Souls, Demon's Souls
They all have passion, "soul". Because Miyazaki actually wanted to make them, it wasn't some publisher forcing his hand.
>>
>>376926025
I actually liked DaS2, it was worse than the best parts of DaS, but never as bad as it's worst parts. It also had way better controls and lots of quality of life improvements.
>>
>>376926025
DS2 was a good game in general.
but when you compare it to the other souls games its the weakest in just about every way. But its a good game just not great.
>>
>>376926025
I'm sorry I said I felt disappointed in you. I didn't know what a troubled development you had. It's a miracle you turned out as good as you did.
>>
I'm sorry your designers made you so poorly in some ways.
>>
I'm sorry I wasted $10 and 28 hours of my life playing you, you piece of shit
>>
No bully
>>
Stop trying to push the "DS2 IS GOOOOD" meme, it fucking blows. Just thinking about going through the fucking bland dogshit environments again makes me want to puke.
>>
>>376927826
>it was worse than the best parts of DaS, but never as bad as it's worst parts
I guess this is the best way to describe it. It's just kind okay or meh all the way through.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.