[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: If Persona 5 was a Western RPG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

>Protagonist is a member of BLM
>Ryuji is an openly gay member of the track team who gets ostrascised by the toxic masculine sports society of the school
>Ann is a plus-size model fighting for fat acceptance
>Yusuke is a transgender performance artist
>Makoto is an annoying, blue-haired lesbian who hates her famliy for being part of the justice system
>Futaba is basically the same
>Haru is a vegan activist who hates her family for their part in the meat industry

>All the bad guys are straight white male republicans
>Shido is literally Trump with a different name
>>
File: 1492746256589 (1).png (52KB, 251x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492746256589 (1).png
52KB, 251x250px
>>
Shido was already literally Trump with another name.
>>
>Making up shit just to get mad
>>
>>376924954
If it was western,

>Ryuji would be a vulgar kid that's actually vulgar. and a thug that actually looks like a thug, not a metrosexual twink
>Ann would have actual tits and ass instead of being anorexic
>Yusuke would actually look like a guy
>Makoto would have more personality
>Futaba would have an actual good name and be playable in battle
>Haru would have actual hobbies that real teenagers do
>All the bad guys would actually be bad instead of just being dicks (villain motives are shit)

there's some benefit to western things
>>
Wow that's pretty weird, I've played lots of WRPGs but none of them are really like this at all, what game are you referencing?
>>
>>376925265
Was he though?

I'd be pretty surprised given that Persona 5 has been in development since way before Trump even announced that he'd be running for prez.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>>/pol/
>>>/pol/
>>>/pol/
>>>/pol/
>>>/pol/
>>
>>376925265
Can you name a single thing that Trump did that Shido did?
>>
>>376925520
Bomb Syria
>>
>>376925374
Trump is not the first populist/nationalist leader ever. Shido is yet another portrayal of that same trope, yet people irl never learn and still let themselves get cheated on by them.
>>
>>376925520

Barring the metaverse stuff and the murders, he pretty much used generic tactics used by populists everywhere in the world.
>>
>>376925520
That's not how the connection works.

>Shido says "unenlightened masses"
>Metal Gear Rising, Collective Consciousness, opening lyrics "The unenlightened masses"
>Collective Consciousness is one of Armstrong's themes
>Senator Armstrong says "They'll make America great again!"
>Trump's entire campaign was "Make America Great Again"
>>
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>>
File: 1493312706100.jpg (128KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
1493312706100.jpg
128KB, 498x498px
>>376925885
>>
>>376924954
No, western futaba would be a tumblrite who got harrased by goobergators into neethood
>>
If Persona 5 was a western RPG, it wouldn't be outdated turnbased garbage.
>>
>>376924954
America was a mistake.
>>
Let's be honest, Yusuke would be the exact same, just have less mildly funny moments and slightly more cringy.
>>
>>376925912
I AGREE, LETS TAKE A SCREENSHOT OF THIS AND POST IT ON REDDIT TO CELEBRATE OUR VICTORY
>>
>>376926446
>implying this is the problem with persona

If it were a western rpg it wouldn't be otaku: the game
>>
>>376926446
it would be generic action adventure dogshit because wrpgs havent existed since morrowind
>>
>>376924954
>>/pol/
Not video games.
>>
>>376924954
>People have been bitching about forced diversity for years.
>Developers are unfazed

You can bitch all you want, but it won't stop because you fuckers can't control yourselves; you've just got to have the latest games. If bitching on the internet couldn't stop things everyone hates like DLC, season passes, or buggy launches, it sure as shit won't stop anything that some people actually support.
>>
File: P5-Dance.webm (941KB, 1500x842px) Image search: [Google]
P5-Dance.webm
941KB, 1500x842px
>>376924954
More like if Persona 5 was made by Bioware.
>>
Have we already forgotten THAT game? The Persona knock-off with the numale protagonist?

I'm not talking about the game that stole P5's aesthetics, I'm talking about an actual RPG.
>>
>>376925265
P5 was written way before Trump's campaign even announced a run
>>
>>376928616
is there a better resolution of that? shit looks blurry
>>
>>376930938
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl552rK8Sjo

Compression hurts
>>
>>376930848
He's not the first populist conman.
>>
Yet the neccesity of a strong leader is still in our actual collective subconscious
>>
>>376924954
Shido was based off of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. Whom was ready to go to war with China over his pride.
>>
>>376928616
Damn, Haru looks like THAT?
>>
>>376924954
>I'm upset by people I don't understand!
What a surprise, you're on an anonymous imageboard for autistic Christians.
Talk about videogames or fuck off.
>>
>>376931919
>guise let's just be China's fuckbois
>they're going to be the next America!
>Abe: Fuck you. Ninpon Banzai!
Abe did nothing wrong.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.