[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Subnautica

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: Grand Reef Phantom Leviathan.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Grand Reef Phantom Leviathan.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Apparently there's a bit of a dilemma involving the Ghost Leviathan, according to the devs. They scaled it to be nearly twice the size of the Reaper Leviathan, then complained that the Lost River (where it was made for) is "too small" for it and that along with some nonsense about the GL "distracting people from paying attention to the rest of the Lost River especially the story parts", so it's likely going to be put somewhere else. The Grand Reef seems to be the favored spot, which in a way makes sense because it's very wide-open and aside from a few Sea Treaders there's nothing there except small food fishes, fish schools, and a Warper. But honestly its design aesthetic doesn't fit the Grand Reef, it was made for the biome where the water's a murky green and there's other skeletal-looking creatures roaming around, and even at its current size it fits fine into three of the chambers and all it needs is to move a lot slower.

Anything's better than being stuck only in the Void where no one would go, I guess.
>>
>>376922998
Membrane trees in the GR have that transparent bubble thing going on.
>>
>>376923613
True, but that's really not enough. It would be like putting a Reaper into the Jelly Shroom Cave.
>>
File: Grand Reef Phantom Leviathan 2.png (765KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Grand Reef Phantom Leviathan 2.png
765KB, 1920x1080px
The way it materializes out of the gloom in the GR does look cool, I'll admit.
>>
>>376922998
Just shrink it, that seems obvious
>>
>>376922998
When are we getting rule 34 of the Ghost Leviathan?
>>
>>376927003
I think they admitted that they did overdo its size a bit. If it was 20-30% larger than the Reaper instead of 2x the size it would still be intimidating and dangerous and would fit into the Lost River more easily.

>>376927390
>Survivor being held and groped by the jelly fins/limbs

Yes please thank you.
>>
They should add a fuckhuge beast that spawns if you leave the edge of the world, as some letsplayers have done. Not even something that's fully rendered, since maybe we only need to see the front of it coming at us.

Would add to the spooks.
>>
File: leviathans.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
leviathans.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
They accidentally shrank the Sea Dragon while doing some updates to it, kinda funny seeing it barely larger than the Reaper. They're going to fix it soon.
>>
File: 1492618172325.jpg (75KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492618172325.jpg
75KB, 720x720px
>>376928753
Imagine a giant octopus that grabs you if you go over the edge
>>
They need a leviathan that walks on the sea floor.
>>
File: Subnautica-Sand_Worm_Prototype.jpg (175KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Subnautica-Sand_Worm_Prototype.jpg
175KB, 1280x720px
>>376928753
Giant versions of the leviathans would be cool, and if you go too deep a super-weird monster that looks at you before opening its mouth and sucking you in whole, Cyclops and all.

>>376929157
There was one very early in development, but they scrapped it.
>>
What is this game?
Super scared of deep ocean stuff.
>>
>>376930687
Subnautica
>>
>>376930687
Subnautica. It's trying its damndest not to be utter shit, and I appreciate that, but my advice would be to wait a few more updates if youre thinking about buying it.
>>
File: Simpsons_07_17_P2.jpg (47KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Simpsons_07_17_P2.jpg
47KB, 600x337px
>>376927390
Truely the most patrician of fetishes
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.