[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I do it lads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: asdfeafg.jpg (26KB, 935x158px) Image search: [Google]
asdfeafg.jpg
26KB, 935x158px
Should I do it lads?
>>
>lads
>eurocuck

Imposter.
>>
>>376914541
Or Irish
>>
>>376914541
>>376914962
Alright thanks for the help
>>
if you like wasting money on stupid bullshit sure
>>
>>376914439
Controller is okay-ish if you enjoy customization and spending time setting shit up, can't talk about link.
>>
File: 71pFDaZU8lL._SL1500_.jpg (156KB, 1500x1087px) Image search: [Google]
71pFDaZU8lL._SL1500_.jpg
156KB, 1500x1087px
>>376914439
save yourself 50 eurobucks
>>
>>376914439
get an xbox controller, what the fuck do you need the link for
>>
>>376917228
I thought most people preferred a dual shock for a controller. What's the major differences?
>>
I've got a Steam Link and this is a much better solution, provided you're within reasonable distance >>376916569

Picture quality is great and latency on a wired connection is nearly non existent.

Unfortunately, the piece of shit has audio issues that Valve still hasn't acknowledged to this day. Your system needs to be set up in an exact way or else that shit will just outright not output audio. In the chance it wants to work that day, if it happens to drop mid game or even browsing steam, it requires a hard reboot after adjusting the settings on your PC to get it back to work. And there's no power button so you have to unplug that shit. They patches in a restart function like 2 fucking years later but I haven't used that piece of shit since I last played.
>>
>>376918990

Also forgot to mention that the shit constantly crashes. So there's that too.

When it works, it's fucking great. But it only works like 10% of the time and the other 90% of the time the piece of shit forces you to roleplay as a tier 1 IT support looking for fixes only to get Valve fanboys say "works for me ;)"
>>
File: 1483555170061.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1483555170061.jpg
1B, 486x500px
The controller works fairly well for games you would typically play with a keyboard and mouse. I personally don't like it on games where you are expected to be using a controller. Unless the game will let you use a mouse and controller at the same time, the pads and gyro will just emulate analog in a way where it kind of feels like a mouse. Some people claim they get use to it, but it just makes me angry thinking about how much better it could be with proper support. It would be a great controller if games were designed for it and the shoulder buttons were a bit better. Get it if you want to try something new, have the money, and also have another controller for games where it doesn't work well. I haven't tried the link, so I can't comment on that. I went with the long hdmi route.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.