[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only best decision to make in this game is to do nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: witcher_3_wild_hunt.jpg (362KB, 1136x819px) Image search: [Google]
witcher_3_wild_hunt.jpg
362KB, 1136x819px
The only best decision to make in this game is to do nothing and remain neutral.
Prove me wrong.

>Bloody Baron
>if you don't do his quests then he remains in Crow's Perch and doesn't let his people rape, murder and pillage villagers
>Skellige
>walk out after party and Svanrige gets the throne,
>he later makes his mother fuck off, kills nilfgaardians and unlike Hjalmar and Cerys you don't have to massacre Lugos clan
>Radovid
>if you let him live he defeats Emhyr who then gets killed by his own allies
>both Dijkstra and Roche survive
>>
>>376910892
> do nothing and remain neutral
Isn't that the whole point of Witchers? Semi-secretly removing monsters that threaten public order trying not to interfere with human politics.
>>
>>376911774
well noted
>>
>>376910892
So the best thing to do is just not play Witcher 3? I liked that game though.
>>
>>376910892
>>376911774
Geralt says that he doesn't like to get involved in politics.
I see what cdpr did there.
>>
>>376913409
Honestly it's GOTY, I wish I could play through it again for the first time.

It does have problems, like batman sense and every quest being "go here and do something" but I genuinely enjoyed the storytelling.
>>
>>376913896
Yeah Bloodborne is GOTY for me but Witcher would have been it most any other year.
>>
>>376910892
>Svanrige kills nilfgaardians
he seriously does that ? I thought Hjalmar would be the biggest threat to them ? or better, Crys with Hjalmar as her general
>>
File: The Witcher 3 vs Gothic 2.png (3MB, 2280x794px) Image search: [Google]
The Witcher 3 vs Gothic 2.png
3MB, 2280x794px
>>376910892
The best decision to make in this game is to uninstall the piece of shit and don't ever touch it again
>>
>>376916318
And what does that have to do with the plot?
>>
>>376916318
hello hans, been raped by any muslims today?
>>
>>376910892
>don't do half and the quests and everything will be fine
>>
>>376916318
You can fix a lot off the problems with witcher sense on PC, like that distortion and the zoom effect.
>>
>>376910892
we have reached a new peak in shit opinions and it's getting worse by the minute
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.