[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to play Vanilla WoW right now on a private server

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: wowcharactercreation.jpg (196KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
wowcharactercreation.jpg
196KB, 1024x768px
what is the best class and race to level?
>>
>>376910821
uninstall
>>
>>376910821
Male Night Elf Hunter.
>>
>>376910821
Don't bother, it won't be the same.
>>
>>376910821
What server?

For vanilla I enjoyed a Mage, Hunter, and Rogue.
I imagine a Warlock would be fun in Vanilla.
>>
>>376910821
if your by yourself I'd recommend staying away from Warrior, it's rewarding in the long run, but a bitch to level.

Any class that can heal itself I'd say, or anything ranged
>>
>>376910821
Night Elf Mohawk
>>
>>376910961
I played Elysium and Nost and had a blast though. It's at least a million times better then current retail.

OP I always go with Night Elf or Orc. Hunter is definitely the easiest to lvl after 10 though.
>>
>>376910821
go undead arms warrior
>>
File: 1461500371839.jpg (176KB, 770x711px) Image search: [Google]
1461500371839.jpg
176KB, 770x711px
>>376910821
NO

DON'T

FUCKING DELETE THIS

PLAY RETAIL YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE
>>
>>376910821

Paladin or shaman.
>>
>>376910821
warlock for instant raid spot as alliance
just don't pvp
LOL
>>
>>376911067
Why do this though?
Everyone playing this will already know everything. A server full of grumpy vets. No more sense of adventure, no wonder.

And beyond that you'll also have to pray that the server admins don't end up giving out shit for donors or closing their server.
>>
File: WOW.jpg (191KB, 300x430px) Image search: [Google]
WOW.jpg
191KB, 300x430px
>>376911212
>Everyone playing this will already know everything. A server full of grumpy vets. No more sense of adventure, no wonder.

Doesn't matter. The music, art, gameplay direction, and sense of community are ten times better then what we have in current WoW so it makes up for it.
>>
>>376910821
Warrior is definitely the best class in terms of versatility. They are the only class that can tank endgame raids and claim to be the best dps. They scale really well with gear and although leveling one can be a slog because they have no way to heal, once you reach endgame and start collecting gear it becomes really fun. Also you get to RIP AND TEAR in pvp (as long as you have a good support on your back).

Mage is the best when it comes to quality of life and wpvp. You can make portals to capital cities, create your own free food and water, you get a short range blink making traveling easy and not only do you do really good dps all throughout the game you completely shit on most classes in pvp.

If you want to heal I suggest Paladin. You get a free mount at level 40 which is huge if it's your first character, you're durable while leveling and even more so at endgame. In pve your heals and blessings get you a guaranteed raid spot and in pvp you are extremely annoying to kill since you can keep your Warrior killing machine alive forever
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.