[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you play videogames with your parents?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: ma.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
ma.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
do you play videogames with your parents?
>>
How do I deal with my parents being against video games? They'll throw a tantrum if they see me play one.
>>
>>376908664

Kill them. There is no other way.
>>
>>376908664
Kill yourself. There is no other way.
>>
>>376907865

I play some shooters with my dad occasionally.

sniper elite's a favorite of his, since the game is pretty simple and the multiplayer is more tactical without requiring godlike reflexes.
>>
>>376907865
No

but my dad plays CoD and BF

Used to play Cossacks and AoE2 a lot
>>
File: 9YT9whE.gif (2MB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
9YT9whE.gif
2MB, 230x230px
I used to play a lot of Mario Kart with my Mum, back when I was a teenager. Mostly 64, then Double Dash.

Until one day where I (playing King Boo or some other heavy character) knocked her off the track (because she always played Yoshi or Toad) and she got mad at me for cheating.

To this day she still thinks I played that game unfairly.

Play to win Mum, you fucking scrub.
>>
File: alice.png (92KB, 433x551px) Image search: [Google]
alice.png
92KB, 433x551px
>>376908987
>this post, and on MOTHER'S day....
>>
>>376908664
Kill me. There is no other way.
>>
File: 1452981617059.jpg (108KB, 796x386px) Image search: [Google]
1452981617059.jpg
108KB, 796x386px
>>376909050
>Mother's Day
>Mum
I'm british, Mother's Day was in March for us.

And I'd still tell her that even then, we give each other shit all the time. She'd only call me a nerd/salty anyway for remembering that.
>>
>>376907865
use to play ps2 with my dad, we mostly played sport games because I destroyed him at shooters. when he was about to get touchdowns I'd hit his controller
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.