[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when do we get a 40k/Alien/Predator Crossover?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9272.jpg (162KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9272.jpg
162KB, 752x1063px
So when do we get a 40k/Alien/Predator Crossover?
>>
>>376907436
Never, it'd be boring as shit. Everything in 40k is turned up to 11 for the sake of parody or more and more these days giving 11 year olds boners. Against something as reserved as aliens that can bleed acid it'd be a shitshow. That's why in games like Space Hulk it's unlimited swarms of genestealers not one or two hunting the marines. Might as well make a game called Zulu Warriors vs Thermonuclear Weapon.
>>
>>376907436
Hopefully never. 40k blows both of those out of the water in terms of power. Fuck, Genestealers are pretty much Xenomorphs, but better.
>>
File: IMG_9273.jpg (186KB, 900x643px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9273.jpg
186KB, 900x643px
How long would the Predators last? I would imagine super predators would stand a chance. Also the Black Warrior could defeat the Emperor
>>
Could a facehugger breed with anything biological?
>>
>>376908210
We've seen humans, dogs and oxen from the first 3 films. Chances are they can attack and impregnate anything they can get their alien wing-wongs into.
>>
File: IMG_9277.jpg (474KB, 1318x1257px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9277.jpg
474KB, 1318x1257px
How long would it take before Doomguy became the new Emperor?
>>
>>376908583
>implying he's not already
The reason the Emperor knew so much about Chaos and Demons is because he's kicked their asses so many times before.
>>
File: 1494769838161.png (122KB, 307x354px) Image search: [Google]
1494769838161.png
122KB, 307x354px
>>376908583
>>376908758
There's nothing worse than Doomguy wanking.
>>
>>376909439
t. fa/tg/uy with an entire chapter of space marine miniatures
>>
>>376908758
We time loop now
>>
>>376909439
Elves are worse
>>
>>376908076
Predators would probably stand a pretty decent chance, so long as they were using the enviornment to their advantage and not facing them head-on.

Space Marines aren't really known for their brilliant tactics or clever use of the playing field. They're walking brick shit-houses who get rocketed in from the sky. The best way to deal with them would be to play dirty.
>>
>>376909597
I only have one, thank you very much. And he isn't even painted.

>>376909969
Delet this.

>>376910170
>Space Marines aren't really known for their brilliant tactics or clever use of the playing field. They're walking brick shit-houses who get rocketed in from the sky. The best way to deal with them would be to play dirty
Nah, they deal with that kind of enemy all the time, there's actually an Eldar Aspect Shrine that's pretty much a bunch of Predators. Mehreens may not seem like they're very clever, but they have tactics down pat.
>>
>>376910170
>Space Marines aren't really known for their brilliant tactics or clever use of the playing field.
Except they are because they use sleep-learning and other psudoscience to learn tactics and apply them. The 3rd ed rule book even talks about how you can kill them using the crossfire rules by stating that even though they're tactically well versed, they occasionally lose situational awareness which is what gets them killed, or at the least separated and scattered so much they can't work coherently and so are "casualties".
>>
>>376907436
>40k crossover
GW wouldn't let it happen
>Aliens crossover
Sega wouldn't let it happen
>Predator crossover
You mean faggots trying to make their mary sue race seem better than everyone?
>>
>>376910170
You greatly underestimate the bullshit the 40k universe comes up with. Predators cloak isn't complete invisibility, nor does it mask heat or anything like that.
You have sensors, scouts, detectors/trackers and even psykers off the top of my head.
considering that one of those predator shoulder cannons didn't make it through a sheet of metal inside danny glovers shirt I highly doubt it could do shit to space marine armour.

Predators are a mary sue unto themselves and in their fans eyes but they don't hold a candle to the imperiums blinding holy light of the emperor and he minions.
>>
There is a Predator expy in Dark Heresy. The Skin Taker of Fedrid. The boys at Fantasy Flight didn't need to come up with creative ideas when they could take old movie monsters, in-jokes and the like and give them a stat-block.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.