[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which camp did you pick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Gothic1OldCamp02.jpg (123KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Gothic1OldCamp02.jpg
123KB, 1024x768px
Which camp did you pick?
>>
>>376906275
mine camp
>>
>>376906275
Uninstall camp.
>>
>>376906275
>It's time to re-install the game and play about an hour before the controls and dying all the time annoy you into quitting again.

Woo.
>>
I think I joined the Old camp first, but eventually just sided with the mages not giving really fuck about camp politics on first run.

I think I joined the Mine camp on second.
I never joined the god-awful pot-smoking hippe shits ever in my life.
>>
>dude weed lmao
What did the Swamp Camp mean by this?
>>
File: 1386189644466.gif (2MB, 170x97px) Image search: [Google]
1386189644466.gif
2MB, 170x97px
>>376906454
This shit is so bad it made my laugh
>>
>>376906275
I joined the stoned hippy shits since their god was giving me a Cthulhu vibe and they got shit done without having to fuck around with pointless politics.
>>
>>376906275
Concentration camp
>>
>>376906275
Mein Camp
>>
>>376906275
swamp camp best camp 420 blaze it faggot

No, but seriously, it really is a cool camp. Being a part of a religious sect of convicts is an interesting take on the usual small society politics.
>>
>>376906275
New camp for the sick armor
>>
>arrive at old camp
>shadow armor looks neat
>heavy guard armor is GOAT
>join old camp
>you get banned from it before you could get the heavy armor
Still my favourite game.
>>
>>376909167
>you join the new camp after getting banned and become a mercenary or a watermage
Old camp = best camp.
>>
File: page1.png (3MB, 1000x1476px) Image search: [Google]
page1.png
3MB, 1000x1476px
So i was looking through some scans of an old romanian gaming magazine and i found out Gothic 1 was a bit different in it's development stage story wise.
You're a prisoner inside a giant gothic cathedral(maybe where it got it's name), inside there are also other buildings. Some magic power sealed it and made it a prison. Inside there was also a gold mine and somehow you could sent the gold outside.
There were factions you could join and the main goal is to escape.
The article also mentions multiplayer/co-op with up to 4 players.
Pics related
>>
File: page2.png (3MB, 1000x1421px) Image search: [Google]
page2.png
3MB, 1000x1421px
>>376910843
>>
>>376910843
Well that would explain the name of the game.
>>
>>376910843
>>376911556
The original name was "finster" (dark) but they decided for "gothic" because it sounds more international
>>
>>376906275
are those the vanilla textures? yuck
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.