[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Darksiders 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: furi.jpg (33KB, 321x443px) Image search: [Google]
furi.jpg
33KB, 321x443px
Why are we freaking out about Furi being a woman, when she was already confirmed to be one, in the intro of Darksiders 2?
>>
>>376904112
Are people? Either way, I just wanted to play War again.
>>
File: 1479458917465.jpg (72KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
1479458917465.jpg
72KB, 498x497px
"we" aren't, newfriends are
>>
>>376904112
Who are those """"we"""" you are talking about OP? This is the first time I am hearing about this
>>
>>376904112
false flaggers trying to defend women in games like CoD
>>
If you wanted to bait people into discussing darksiders you could have just posted screens from the unfinished CGI trailer
>>
I didn't even know that Darksiders 3 was a thing.
>>
>intro of darksiders 2

Nigga it was confirmed since darksiders 1
>>
No one's upset that she's a woman, people are generally upset that she's going to be more of the same gameplay because 'pestilence' was too hard for the devs to program around. She isn't a traditional horseman. Also they gameplay demo showcases terrible ai, pushes the label of prealpha way beyond what it actually means (because beta is already fucked), and the graphics could use some tightening up on level 3
>>
>>376904112

No one is freaking out you neofag, stop looking for controversy and find a real job you lazy feminist.
>>
>>376904194
>>376904418
>>376905543
>>376905770

Nah, it was here all last week. People crying over muh feminism ruining gaming and shit. Yes, it's ruining gaming, but that's another issue.

Fury was in concept art even before the release of the first game.

>>376905543
>because 'pestilence' was too hard for the devs to program around.

I guess. Same for famine though, that's why he's "strife". But it doesn't really matter, does it?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.