[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone play any of the Disgaea games? I played d5 then moved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: photo.jpg (86KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
86KB, 900x900px
Anyone play any of the Disgaea games? I played d5 then moved onto the earlier ones.

It seems to be a pretty niche title, so I wanted to know how many of you guys have played it.
>>
File: 1494444320902.png (991KB, 720x960px)
1494444320902.png
991KB, 720x960px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNqCrr8bbVE
I've played it.
>>
>>376904214

Which ones?
>>
I'm playing Disgaea 5 right now, already played 1 and 2. I personally love the games but it's hard to find good discussion on /v/ that isn't just about the girls.
Here's to hoping for a Disgaea 6 announcement soon.
>>
>>376904321
Most mechanical discussions have been tested 10000 times in game by everybody, and the remainder is plot stuff. It's hard to talk about much anymore.
>>
>>376904321

Alot of games turn into just waifu wars or discussion though. But yeah, I'd prefer to talk about the other parts of the games too.
>>
>>376904321
The thing is these games came out years ago, everybody that really cares about the series already played and discussed them to death. At that point only new fanart and waifu talk is really left.
>>
>>376904482
I don't think I've ever heard anyone talk about Infinite even once.
>>
>>376904457
>>376904482
>>376904551
Yeah, I figured as much. I'm kind of bummed I missed all of the discussion when it was fresh though, hopefully Disgaea 6 will rekindle some interest.
>>
>>376904601

What was that one even about? A mish-mash of 1 and 3?

It's the only one apart from Makai Kingdom I haven't played.
>>
I just started 5, my first Diagaea. I beat the first couple battles and now there is nothing to do except bonus content? I tried doing some but there was a major difficulty spike..
>>
>>376904819
It was just a very short VN with some bullshit throwaway story about a Prinny being able to travel through time. It was really disappointing and all kinds of terrible.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.