[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rimworld Greentexts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Rimworld.png (237KB, 1152x738px) Image search: [Google]
Rimworld.png
237KB, 1152x738px
Post your best stories from playing rimworld (For those that don't know of the game, it's here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/294100/RimWorld/?snr=1_7_7_151_150_1 . It's a sci-fi colony building game, similar to DF.)

I'll start:
> Small colony of tribesmen
> Includes this grumpy old 67 year old but he can cook, and he's basically everyone's grandpa. Everyone loves him, but he hates everyone.
> Summer and spring goes really well. Everyone is happy, fed, and has a place to sleep with lots of artwork of vomiting friends to look at.
> Autumn starts. By this point I'm entirely relying on this old guy to cook for 6 people.
> In the middle of cooking a meal, starts having a heart attack. Immediately the other colonists rush him to the hospital.
> We're out of medicine.
> Old guy decides that since we have no way to treat him, he can't be arsed to just lie around whilst having a heart attack.
> Gets up, gets back to cooking whilst still having a heart attack.
> He dies whilst carrying some fine meals.
> Everyone else is extremely depressive because the most respective colonist died and now they don't have any nice meals.
> Extreme break risk x5
> Cold snap decides to come at the best time.
> Everyone breaks and dies to mad animals and raiders.

I know my story was fairly tame compared to some of the ones you guys will have, so share your stories!

Also, I'm a newfag, so if I got greentext wrong I'm sorry.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 315x257px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 315x257px
>can't make a proper ms paint image
>tripfag
>linking directly to the store page
>>
MS paint is the best photo editing software available, and I'm lazy.
What's wrong with linking directly to the store page?
>>
>build up a good colony
>plague

>build up again
>malaria

Fuck man I've got like 16 bedrooms and only 3 people. The last refugee that came in was somehow immediately headshot by some fag with a pila. Ain't even gonna waste a casket on her
>>
I want to try this but I keep hearing about an update. Sounds like I'm better off waiting for the update.
>>
I think you get all the new content whenever it updates for free? It's an enjoyable game now anyway.
>>
Am I better off building a small village, or one large communal building?
>>
You want separate rooms for each of your colonists, but being inside one big building is ok if you are on a lower difficulty on cassandra classic, as it should start to rain if a fire gets too big.
>>
>>376904004
making villages with disconnected rooms can fuck you over when you need to keep people inside like for toxic gas or manhunters
>>
>>376904343
I mean, building separate freestanding houses, with streets and such. Instead of one large building for everyone, with shared walls, and common indoor areas.

>>376904452
I was planning to build a wall, but it seems unfeasible to build one out of stone early enough.

I'll go with the communal building, recreational activities are mostly in group, and people all eat together, so that seems to be thr only way to go.
>>
>>376900649
You're better off just going to reddit
>>
>Use Medieval Times mod for a low tech game
>Build a fortress with my 7 guys who later became 12 and so on
>Constant raids and attacks from enemy factions to the point I am fighting over 15 enemies each raid with my 12 lads
>In one of these raids capture a couple of female raiders for entertaining purpose
>After some peaceful time a big raid happens with over 20 enemies
>Barely manage to beat them and capture another female but all my men are either wounded or bordering mid break
>Right after that raid (a day or so) another one of equal size comes, this one to rescue the prisoners
>Again, fight with teeth and nails but end up losing my oldest and most skilled archer
A true loss, he was the head hunter and ambusher for enemy parties, we managed to capture a lot of females tho
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.