[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does he love Sony so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Kojima.jpg (106KB, 816x1045px) Image search: [Google]
Kojima.jpg
106KB, 816x1045px
Why does he love Sony so much?
>>
>>376898629
Cause Sony always wins baby.
>>
Sony likes cinematic garbage, Kojima is a hack who can't make anything but cinematic garbage that rips off 80's action and scifi films.

It's a match made in heaven.
>>
Because he's a wannabe movie director and he fits in perfectly with Sony's """cinematic experiences"""
>>
File: N313.png (194KB, 360x484px) Image search: [Google]
N313.png
194KB, 360x484px
>>376898629
Everything is set.
>>
>>376898629
MGS made him famous and it's possible to make that game because Ps1 CD-ROM

i guess
>>
Took him in after he got shitcanned by Konami
>>
>>376898629
He's a weeaboo.
>>
They pay his bills
>>
>>376899365
Westaboo, you dumbass.

It's literally impossible for a Jap to be a weeaboo.
>>
>>376899756
If he isn't a weeaboo then why does he love Japanese companies so much?
>>
>>376898629
They give him money and artistic freedom. It's like having rich parents who buy you every single dragon dildo you could want. What's there not to love?
>>
>>376898629
Real talk the company probably supported his endevors and he most likely made a few friends.
>>
>>376899756
If he's such a westaboo why is his studio in Japan?
>>
>>376898629
because they pay him money for hit ideas.
>>
>>376898629
http://vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/Metal_Gear_Solid

Over 26 millons games sell on Sony consoles
Love $$$€€€£££
>>
>>376898867
>that rips off 80's action and scifi films.

What a crock of shit, none of his games rip off films.
>>
>>376900332
>What a crock of shit, none of his games rip off films.

Pretending to be retarded by any chance?

Literally every game he's made either ripped off films or was an "homage".
>>
File: I don't rike dis.gif (942KB, 253x216px) Image search: [Google]
I don't rike dis.gif
942KB, 253x216px
>>376900332
>none of his games rip off films.
Snatcher rips off Terminator and Blade Runner like no tomorrow.
Policenauts is literally Lethal Weapon in space to the point that some CGs are basically traced from some movies stillshots.
Metal Gear is in itself a pastiche of various movies like classic Bond movies, Truffaut movies, Carpenter movies and so on.

Kojimbo always ripped off movies, that's his shtick.
>>
>>376898629
Why wouldn't you love the only company that actually wants different kinds of genres in it's gaming system as opposed to the other one which only has 2.
>>
SLICK

BLACK
>>
>>376898629
Because Sony is his sugardaddy
>>
>>376898629
because sony is too stupid to see how much of a hack he is
>>
File: Sonys E3.webm (2MB, 240x427px) Image search: [Google]
Sonys E3.webm
2MB, 240x427px
webm related to be honest family.
>>
File: PURE KINO.jpg (187KB, 810x796px) Image search: [Google]
PURE KINO.jpg
187KB, 810x796px
>>376902913
That's so cute.
>>
You'd love Sony too if they gave you millions of dollars to make whatever the fuck you wanted
>>
>>376903358
I'd probably take the money and run, personally.

Fuck videogames, nothing but a retards hobby.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.