[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is really cool, but boy, I wish there was a map. Salt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: ss.jpg (9KB, 329x153px) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
9KB, 329x153px
This game is really cool, but boy, I wish there was a map.

Salt & Sanctuary thread
>>
>>376897349
I want it for the Vita. Does it run well?
>>
>make a screen transition
>if you dont jump immediately, you fall to your death

Sure is fun.
>>
-Dunno why wounding is a mechanic

-Dunno why fatigue is a mechanic

-7 different creeds that affect just too much of gameplay is a bit weird, specially since most of it is not really explained that well

-Wish there was a respec option

-Wish there was a map, too

-Incantation/Prayer list and item list should be different

-Starting treasures are just as imbalanced as DS1's

-There should be some way to revert offerings to altars

These are my thoughts so far, at least
>>
>>376897425
>vita
>>
Are there any good mods for the game?
>>
>>376898679
Please oh please make mods I would love to see a gunner mod like sniper and dual pistols or flight or sephiroth sword golly that'd be cool
>>
>>376897425
Yeah it runs fine, there were some crash issues but a recent patch fixed most of that.
>>
>>376898026
>-Dunno why wounding is a mechanic
>-Dunno why fatigue is a mechanic

They're more or less a replacement for weapon durability
>>
>>376897454
What are you even talking about?
>>
>>376897425
Runs great on viter.
>>
>>376898026
>There should be some way to revert offerings to altars
I disagree, it makes you think whether or not the sanctuary is worth it to improve.

Though honestly speaking I just dump everyone in the starting Sanctuary and only think about where to place guides.
>>
>>376902621
I'm just not a big fan of these permanent choices that will haunt you for the rest of the game, specially or games that aren't really short.

Though it doesn't matter what you put where mostly, since you can just warp to that location. However the bonuses that each offering gives to the area of the sanctuary can be quite relevant.
>>
>>376897349
Hunter class would be better if the whip had Bloodborne lifesteal.
>>
>>376902852
You can do that with charms, but whips are shitty anyway, if you do use charms you can't use guns too.
>>
>>376897454
That's never happened
>>
>>376903675
There's one spot in the Castle of Storms or Red Hall of Cages, can't remember which, I think there's one of those teleporting katana dudes before it as well
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.