[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this any good, bros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 13

File: Screenshot_2017-05-14-11-08-23.png (446KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-14-11-08-23.png
446KB, 720x1280px
Is this any good, bros?
>>
>>376891057
Good story and atmosphere.
Gameplay is mediocre.
>>
>>376891242
one of the only movie games i've liked.
>>
>>376891057

I found it to be pretty forgettable desu, but at this price I say go for it.
>>
How well does it run on a toaster? (Gtx850m
>>
>>376891453

HEY I FOUND THE WORDFILTER
>>
>>376891057
its great.
its basically an episode of The Outer Limits.
I really hated the DLC tho. i thought it was garbage. Friend of mine told me it was supposed to be a full separate game before they got cucked into making it a DLC and it sucks.
>>
>>376891485

dual core, 130m ancient laptop - it ran well enough, you're fine
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-14-11-18-59.png (427KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-14-11-18-59.png
427KB, 720x1280px
Its cheap as fuck right now, my bois
>>
>>376891057
No.

The only notable thing about Alan Wake is that it used to be an Xbox exclusive. That's the only reason anyone knew it existed.
>>
>>376891057
It has some neat ideas, but the gameplay is very repetitive.
>>
>>376891560
Thx. Torrenting now.
>>
It's absolute trash, but 90% and with the impending complete removal from store, I guess it's worth having as a piece of sad gaming history.

Just don't expect it to be actually good, as a game, or story. The core mechanics are awful - very basic third person shooting with slow-ass-enemies slowly shuffling towards you, made even more tedious by the light mechanics, which essentially just mean you have to use a gun with no recoil and no satisfying impact on EVERY enemy in the game to wear down his defences before you get to shoot them with the regular boring weapons. It's just tedium and it does not really add anything to the atmosphere: it's not about fear of dark, it about black goo you have to slowly and boringly burn off enemies.
The level design is painfully linear, just a linear path from massive exposition dump to another exposition dump with an occasional QTE moment: the game is actually incredibly dull in terms of it's progression.
It's also incredibly poorly paced. Outside of insane amounts of cutscenes and exposition interrputing the gameplay flow at the worst moments (this is a game DESPERATELY wanting to be a TV show. To a point where it has fucking "episodes" with recaps of the last one at the begining and credits at the end of each one. It's insanely stupid and absolutely pointless and already breaks a very, very dull game some more.

But the real problem of this game, the real pile of shit, is the story, as it is a story-focused title.
I don't have enough space to even begin listing everything that is absolutely painfully bad about the story, but I think "Characters act and behave like an ABSOLUTE FUCKING RETARDS" and "There is a difference between an homage and a completely pointless, obsessive fanboyism replacing proper writing".

It's just... bad all around. People bought it because it looked cinematic, which back then was not yet an insult, and because there was a lack of Lynch/King inspired stuff. But it's terrible at being that too.
>>
File: Dean_coffee.sized[1].jpg (25KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Dean_coffee.sized[1].jpg
25KB, 640x360px
>tfw the coffee flask collectables kept making you want to brew a cup every time you see them.

I wish I was joking.
>>
>>376891582
It's cheap as fuck because it's being removed from digital storefronts.
>>
Basically the game is:
>mediocre, but charming stephen king-inspired story segment by day
>boring-ass combat and 'danger zone' traversal in the woods by night

Repeat every chapter until end.

The enemies suck dick and you're forced to dispose of them everytime. You have a run mechanic that changes to a sluggish stroll whenever they are around, so you can't escape them. Weapons and ammo lie everywhere for no particular good reason, but you have to re-acquire them at the start of each night(mare) segment.

The atmosphere, tone and lighting mechanics are really impressive on the surface, but Remedy opted to make a generic TPS with a spooky wallpaper backdrop rather than develop a good horror game.
>>
>>376891057
is american nightmare worth getting considering it's going away? always heard it wasn't as good
>>
>>376892909
what? why?
>>
>>376893121
media (music or some shit) license expiration

gone tomorrow from everywhere
>>
>>376893121
Musical jews
>>
>>376891917
>"Characters act and behave like an ABSOLUTE FUCKING RETARDS"
so just like every and any characters in horror medium
>begin listing everything
do it
>>
It's a really fun game, i'd recommend
>>
>>376893194
>>376893171
Does this mean they're gonna patch the game like they did with Vice City so you end up with a gimped version with missing content?
>>
>>376893102
nightmare is not going away
>>
>>376891057

yes it is worth the $3
>>
>>376893307
Nope. Complete removal.
>>
File: 1355217528796592.jpg (21KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
1355217528796592.jpg
21KB, 366x380px
>>376893050
>The enemies suck dick and you're forced to dispose of them everytime. You have a run mechanic that changes to a sluggish stroll whenever they are around, so you can't escape them.

>run away from enemies
>get tired
>180 and keep walking backwards while keeping them stunned with your flashlight
>start running again when you've caught your breath
If anything, the game is too easy even when you're forced to fight because you can stun enemies so efficiently. It's basically not too hard to complete the whole game without taking any hits from normal enemies once you get hang of it. That goes while playing with gamepad too, because the autoaim is so overpowered.
>>
>>376893307
no
buy it now or its gone (most likely) forever. digitally
>>
>>376891057
Do you like Stephen King? I mean, Stephen King really being Stephen King, and not just famous writer person like in It? Do you like the Twilight Zone?

If so you'll enjoy this. If not, you won't.

End of discussion.
>>
>>376893307
Nope, just removing it.

People who have accounts tied to the game or activate a CD key will be able to download the original versions after tomorrow - but there will be no new purchases.

Remedy are working towards a music overhaul, but they have stated that it may take a while. If it was anything like VC or even Daria then it will be a big loss.
>>
>>376891840
Enjoy your eyepatch
>>
>>376893307
>missing a couple songs
>gimped
the game is exactly the same. a couple of songs you probably never even listened to while playing (or ever) doesn't change the game.
>>
>>376893452
Which song was it? The Prophets of the Fall songs?

Because if so, then the game is effectively ruined.
>>
>>376891057
Great game
>>
>>376891057
It goes on for too long considering how boring it is. The writing is good though.
>>
>>376893628
I honestly don't remember, and I'm probably being a bit melodramatic. I'm downloading it now to give it a go.

I'm just a bit salty about music by retroactively removed, even if this was inevitable.
>>
>>376891519
It's weird because the gameplay improved in the DLC, but the story got worse. Having to replay the same levels 3 times over was so boring and annoying.
>>
>>376891057
Got it from a 1 dollar humble bundle
Still have buyer's remorse.

I think that tells you everything
>>
>>376893729
I didn't really mind the repetitions, but I really didn't like the story.

The first game had a good time with its "Twilight Zone" references, but American Nightmare didn't feel like a Twilight Zone episode AT ALL.

>"Oh, I wrote a screenplay this one time about a hero of the light and an evil spawn of satan, and there were meteors and alien spiders and this observatory and..."

None of that feels like an episode of any television show in that format. Not the Outer Limits, and not the Twilight Zone. It's like they wanted to shoehorn Alan Wake (the person) in REAAAALLY BAD.

What they should have done is have it be, like, three different 'episodes' where you run into various characters and they need to get their episode's problem 'solved' in order to advance. The level and characters do repeat, but it's like you're playing different compact screenplays, not one terrible one.
>>
The game has a lot of soul and love put into it, but the only good part was this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M1k1tgq87g
>>
File: 1422047991311.png (287KB, 708x407px) Image search: [Google]
1422047991311.png
287KB, 708x407px
>>376893884
This song is so amazing I still listen to it regularly to this day.

Poet and the Muse ain't half bad either. It'd be awful if this is why it's getting removed, because nobody knew who Poets of the Fall were until they became Old Gods of Asgard. The game is like one giant commercial for the band.
>>
>>376891917
Nice pasta Anon
Here a (you)4u
>>
>>376893628
I don't think it'll be the Poets of the Fall stuff, wasn't that written specifically for the game?
>>
File: 1494441587631.png (326KB, 903x713px) Image search: [Google]
1494441587631.png
326KB, 903x713px
>>376893884
This part was so fucking badass
>>
>>376894004
Their song 'War' was also featured, including the music video.
>>
>>376893171
If I buy it now and keep it in inventory can I gift or trade it to someone a long time from now when it no longer exists?
>>
HONESTLY ONE OF THE BEST GAMES I'VE EVER PLAYED AND ONE OF MY FAVOURITES OF ALL TIME. I'D GLADLY PAY 20 BUCKS FOR THIS GAME, LET ALONE 4.

BUY BUY BUY
>>
>hated barry at first because he seems like he's an asshole using alan
>becomes a total bro later and a true friend
wish i had a barry irl
>>
>>376894058
as long as you buy it it should be fine
>>
It gets boring fast and the gameplay never changes for 20 hours.
>>
>>376894093
Whoa there. Slow down, Mr. Reddit.

You're meming at 30 mph in a 20 mph zone. That's a ticket right there.
>>
>>376891057
It´s pretty good. Amazing atmosphere.
It´s great if you like Twin Peaks/The Northwestern US/Forests
>>
nah
its very repetitive
can I still download it after it is removed on steam?
>>
>>376894249
If you own the game then yes
>>
>>376893943
>What is Max Payne 2?
>>
>>376891917
didnt read lol
>>
>>376891485
Played it fine on 850m/4200u, the game runs much better than it looks. One of the perks of Remedy games.
>>
>>376891057
It's great, it's vidya kino.
>>
>>376891057
The gameplay was done better by Obscure.
The story was done better by Steven King when he was desperately in need of a paycheck.
>>
If you enjoy the dialogue in Max Payne 1&2, you'll also enjoy the dialogue here. It's not quite as heavy on the metaphors but I still can't stop grinning when I read/listen to that stuff.
MP games were also pretty heavy on a dark/filmnoir/creepy atmosphere. In Alan Wake, there's about the same amout of dark, some but less creepy and the filmnoir is swapped with horror. The gameplay/gunplay itself is a cancerous 7th-genian "realistic" iteration of Max Payne 2's gameplay. It's like going from San Andreas to GTA 4. You can argue that it's more refined and realistic, but that's exactly why it's not really fun.

If you get this game, you get it for the writing and atmosphere. Gameplay is just alright, but the fun and strong points of the game are clearly elsewhere.
>>
File: IMG_20170514_130435_621.jpg (129KB, 720x1084px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170514_130435_621.jpg
129KB, 720x1084px
This is a good deal, kids
>>
>>376896720
Haven't paid much more - still was a waste of money, because i could never bring myself to finish that game.
>>
File: jw.png (25KB, 853x52px) Image search: [Google]
jw.png
25KB, 853x52px
>>376896720
here's another fine deal
>>
>>376895849
>The gameplay was done better by Obscure.
Some of us have actually played Obscure. It's a pretty fucking bad game. Alan Wake, as mediocre as it is, is still much better than Obscure.

>The story was done better by Steven King when he was desperately in need of a paycheck.
You do realize it's a satire of Stephen King, right?
>>
>>376891242
What he said. Would be GOTY if the gameplay was better.

What irked me the most was that they didn't go either full survival horror or full horror action.
>>
>>376896903
I never said it was good, but it had the same combat elements as Alan Wake and actually done it better. And that is just plain sad.

>You do realize it's a satire of Stephen King, right?
And that makes it good and not boring as fuck, exactly how?

Everything about the game ist just plain boring and starts to feel like a chore and the story, satirical or not, isn't good enough to carry you through that.
>>
>>376893884
The part on the stage was legit awesome.
>>
>>376894058
are you seriously considering scalping on digital games
>>
>>376893249
>so just like every and any characters in horror medium
No. While horror stories do require the characters to continue getting themselves into the dangerous situations, but a good story gives at least SEMBLANCE of human behavior to it's characters.
>do it
Every character in the game is insufferable unlikable cunt. Starting with the main protagonist, a guy who throws a tantrum when his wife tells him he should think about writing ON A GET-AWAY INTENDED FOR HIM TO GET PAST HIS WRITING FUCKING BLOCK.
The whole story is based around the premise of "main protagonist writes a horror story, then loses his memory, and when he wakes up, he discovers that he is trapped in the very story he wrote. He actually has pages and parts of the story available to him, he openly-in game acknowledges this fact.
Yet he
A) refuse to belive what is going on even after you mechanically shoot your way past several dozens of enemies.
B) thinks it's a good idea to get drunk in a cabin when there are giant monsters that were able to throwing TRUCKS at him right outside.
C) upon getting phone from that hyperactive mad fanboy girl that could not even speak to him without stuttering, suddenly speaking in robotic voice telling him she has to meet with him on a secluded place, AND READING A PAGE FROM HIS OWN STORY THAT IS PRECISELY PREDICTING FUTURE, DESCRIBING HIM BEING DRUGGED UP WITH A TEA, and knowing that the main power of evil is to cotnrol people, not only agrees to meet with her, ignores that he locked herself in a dark room, has a dark halo around her head, speaks in a purely robotic voice, and literally says "here, tea, drink it, I won't tell you anything until you drink this tea": HE DOES NOT SHOW EVEN A HINT OF SUSPICION OF SOMETHING FAULT AT PLAY.

People gave Dying Light a lot of shit over that stupid antizine scene: That tea-drinking part in Alan's Wake is FIFTEEN TIMES WORSE alone. It's probably the dumbest scene I've ever seein in a vidoegame, ever.
>>
>>376891242
This.
>>
>>376891057
no,please dont waste your time I made the mistake of buying the thing full price.
>>
>>376893613
Did you play the game? The music is actually part of the story and heavily plays into it.
>>
Does the collector's edition of Alan Wake on GMG and Bundle Star also come with American Nightmare?
>>
File: IMG_20170514_134727_614.jpg (34KB, 720x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170514_134727_614.jpg
34KB, 720x315px
I fell for the meme
>>
>>376899180
Fucking why.
>>
>>376899353
Don't worry. I paid using Jew cards. Its literally free
>>
>>376894002
You don't even know what "pasta" means these days. God dammit this board is just completely overrun by absolute fucking newfags. That is beyond belief.
>>
>>376893613
>missing a couple songs
In a game that is entirely about story, music and visuals and where the gameplay is just completely tackled-off afterthought, removing several central music pieces gimps the experience seriously. Games that are not more TV shows than games, this argument could have made sense, but in this... think of watching Twin Peaks without Falling.
>>
>>376891057
>90% percent off
>3 bucks
great jesus
>>
>>376894058
that's not how gifting works anymore
>>
>>376899440
I'm telling you this now: The first 20 minutes of gameplay is all you'll be doing for 11+ hours, and then there's the DLC which is even more of the same for 3+ hours.

Have fun.
>>
>>376891917
I agree, not sure why this game was praised everywhere. At least they graphics were good for the time I guess.
>>
>>376897035
Gameplay is at least better, than average. No hitscan enemies, if you good enough - can avoid any damage.
>>
File: 1484349702194.gif (2MB, 397x223px) Image search: [Google]
1484349702194.gif
2MB, 397x223px
>>376902851
Jeff hated the game from day one because he saw for what it was.
Thee only reason I respect the guy.
>>
>>376902846
Yes, another game of pressing buttons. When will it end?! When developers will start listen to prophets of Anita Sarkeesian caliber?!!
>>
>>376903143
Alright dude, I warned you.
>>
>>376903143
The problem is that there is actually basically just one enemy, one core gameplay gimmick (shining light at your enemy until the black goo burns off), and that is all. You'll get some scripted QTE segments and occasionally a "puzzle" amount to "click on the three context-prompts on the screen" and that is all. Everything else is the same ONE gimmicky combat system and BOATLOAD of clunky expositions delivering terrible, terrible story.
>>
Alan Wake had a good story, it was fun.

The gameplay was >shine flashlight until shield breaks >shoot, though, with the occasional opportunity to do something flashy. You could set explosive things on fire with a gunshot or toss a flare if I recall and that light would break shields for you. It wasn't exactly captivating when you realize it's even possible to just keep running from shades, actually, because most of them are too slow to keep up and you save yourself some time and some ammo (although you won't have the freedom to search for manuscript pages or THAT ONE FUCKING GODDAMN MISSING COFFEE THERMOS YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHERE YOU MISSED IT FUUUUUUUUUU)
>>
>>376903343
>had a good story
No, it really, really wasn't good.
>>
>>376903285
If it had more weapons, would it have been more fun?

I've heard about the Nightmare spinoff but playing the original Alan Wake, I think it would've benefited more from variety.

Hell I was even surprised the game would let you drive at some points.
>>
>>376891057
>Release Alan wake plus dlc for pc
>Week later cancel sequel
Shiggy diggy Jewish trickery
>>
>>376903427
Yeah the story was cringey and awful, but the minute to minute writing like dialogue and bits of lore were nicely written.
>>
>>376903427
I liked it but then again I don't play too many psycho-horror based games.
>>
>>376903482
The weapons in this game don't even make any difference. Some are better than others but who cares when you can headshot with a revolver because it's easy.
>>
>>376903725
Same as with Max Payne, just to add variety even though all you need is a revolver and sometimes a grenade(flare)
>>
>>376903846
I actually used all the weapons in max payne though
>>
>>376903482
>If it had more weapons, would it have been more fun?
Not unless the core gameplay was entirely and completely reworked. It was a slow-ass third person shooter. There is a reason why TPS had cover mechanics tackled on: while it was a dull mechanic, it still made the game more interesting than just pure TPS which is incredibly boring in itself. Even with more weapons, it would be still boring as FUCK.

>>376903661
Not if you could tell the absolutely insane and improper density of references or outright thefts from other, much better works that the authors liked, but never understood what made them good.
>>
>>376891057
fuck yes
>>
File: 1424252349803s.jpg (2KB, 125x94px) Image search: [Google]
1424252349803s.jpg
2KB, 125x94px
>>376891057
Would play this game a long time ago, but i'm too afraid of getting spooked.
:(
>>
>>376904201
I mean more that the writing itself, the syntax, was done well, but I expect that from Sam Lake.
>>
>>376891057
Pirated it years ago. Enjoyed it.
>>
>>376904427
You are in luck then. Because the game is not scary in the slightest. Perhaps the expansion is, I've heard that it actually has some scary moments, but the core game is not. I don't think it even wants to be.
>>
>>376904872
Is that really true ? Buying it on steam now then...
>>
>>376905041
The game might make you laugh out loud a quite a few times, but it sure as fuck should not make you scared. At absolute best it's aiming for kind a of a Twinpeaks "american weird" vibe, though it does painfully suck at that as well. But the monsters and the story are hilarious, not scary, and the actual gameplay is nearly pure action game so yeah. I am actually really serious.
>>
Played it on xbox 360 back in 2009 or 2011 and I remember enjoying it. I would buy it too but I suspect that my 32 bits notebook from 2012 won't handle it well.
Also when they put terraria or risk of rain on discount? I'm waiting for ages.
>>
>>376891057
>Stephen King visits Twin Peaks the Game
>>
File: 45345435.jpg (16KB, 280x203px) Image search: [Google]
45345435.jpg
16KB, 280x203px
>>376891057
I enjoyed it. Not a horror game but interesting setting to explore, pretty good combat with the flashlight imo and runs great on toasters.
>>
>>376906289
More like a fanfiction of a young teenager who really, really liked Stephen King and Twin Peaks.
>>
>>376906801
Oh so Alan Wake is full of sjws, anti white propaganda, and there is a token gentle giant nigger?
>>
>>376893884

>butt rock
>somehow makes anything a "good part"
>>
>>376906982
Maybe I'm just too old for this place, or maybe it's that I'm not an american, but I don't automatically associate teenage fanfiction of SJW's, anti-white propaganda or token gentle giant niggers.
Just really, really bad writing and bad theft or other people's intellectual property.
>>
>>376891057
its 5/10 until it opens up
then its a solid 7/10
its reaches an 8+ but goes on longer than it needs to at parts so it settles around an 8/10 +/-0.2
you will most likely want a sequel more than not
>>
>>376907124
Have you not gone through Steven King's work? There is always some gentle giant nigger and dindu nuffin, and anti white propaganda in it such as the Green Mile.
>>
First time I played it I was laughing too much because a flying wheelbarrow killed me more times than those shadow enemies
>>
>>376907252
whats that got to do with fanfiction and twin peaks?
>>
>>376907431
That Steven King shouldn't be praise since he is a self hating race traitor and a libcuck and his works reflect it.
>>
It's really a forgetable game. Its atmosphere is the only reason to play this, since it has a nice vibe and an 'acceptable' story. The gameplay is quite mediocre, however, but for 90% off it's certainly worth your money (and time).
>>
>>376907252
Do you realize, how your pathetic obsessive need to see some terrible political consipracy behind everything makes you literally the same as SJW's? Literally. You are them. There is no difference between the two: you are the thing that you are complaining about.
>>
Why does Alan Wake run like the fattest piece of shit alive, he can't move for 2 fucking seconds without stopping to catch his breath and he walks around like his legs can barely support his fat fucking body.
>>
>>376907870
Because the game had no other way to actually increase tension and prevent sprint being riddiculously overpowered since good level design or better combat design or even better controls were out of the question?
>>
>>376905346
This is slightly untrue.

The game has pseudo survival horror elements since you have limited ammo/flashlight, have to be vulnerable to enemies for a long time, and can't shoot while moving.

However movement isn't limited to tank controls and the game gives you way too much ammo to have the same suspense as actual survival horror games.

It can be a tense game, but the atmosphere isn't really scary at all.
>>
>>376907586
you need a break from the internet. go have yourself a nice cool glass of ovaltine. take nice a walk. breath in some brisk night air. you'll feel better in no time.
>>
>>376908023
All of those elements are clunky, but they don't make the game scary, they just make it mildly frustrating to play.
>>
Its a good game, just that it was better off not trying to be challenging with lots of enemies rather than a handful memorable ones. Like, if it had enemies that didn't die, but pursued you every so often.
>>
>>376908142
>>376907806
>>
>>376908023
>can't shoot while moving
I remember you could
>>
>>376891242
>mediocre gameplay

I played it years ago on 360 but I remember it being quite satisfying to shine the light and cap ass. Was all effects they put in I think. Felt really good.
>>
I'm at chapter 2 and so far it's absolutely "meh"
>>
>>376908227
its just you buddy
>>
>Steam

GOG has it for 2.99 too you guys. At least you'll own your copy then.
>>
>>376891242
Gameplay wasn't really that bad. It just got too repetitive without adding any mechanics to gameplay.
>>
>>376908976
But how will I get the achievements?
>>
>>376891242
The American Nightmare gameplay is better, but then the story and atmosphere are shit in that one

Shame they couldn't have both
>>
>>376910730
You'll just have to write them down on paper and check them off as you do them. That's how we did it in the 80s.
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.