[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: BobPage.png (296KB, 515x510px) Image search: [Google]
BobPage.png
296KB, 515x510px
Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with the Senator.
>>
>>376888942

what a shame
>>
>>376888942
Do i take it he was agreeable?
>>
UNATCO?!
>>
File: 0343155_PE530289_S5.jpg (287KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
0343155_PE530289_S5.jpg
287KB, 2000x2000px
>>376888942
Watashi wa L des
>>
I just started deus ex for the first time.I decided to go with non combat skills like computers and lock picking,but I don't know what combat skill to invest in. Which weapon skill do you prefer?
>>
>>376889104
Oh yes!

Oh yes!

Oh yes!
>>
Go in and go in and go in and go in.
>>
>>376889104
I'd say the pistol skill, because you'll naturally use the pistol more than any other gun, because ammo for it is more common. If you really want to use an assault rifle or shotgun, say, then weapon mods will be almost as good as upgrading the rifle skill. BTW make sure you get the Regeneration aug when you find that canister. It's a lifesaver and for a first ever playthrough you'll be glad to have it
>>
OLD MEN

WARNING

WARNING
>>
>>376889616
I made to hell's kitchen after liberty island is there some form of black market to sell excessive gear? or should i just drop it to make more room?
>>
>>376889765
No market, you can only buy stuff no selling
>>
>>376889765
Explore around. You cant sell shit but theres a vendor you can get equipment from.
>>
>>376889960
Can i buy multi tools and lockpicks?
>>
>My wolfcan just go around and execute anyone you want.
>>
in the mythical city on the hills
>>
>>376889104
There's one that makes you invisible to droids and on some levels that's useful as fuck. Like entering through the huge air vent in the ship level, those fucking spider droids are all over the place
>>
>>376890008
Don't think so, you find a lot just lying around and in crates though. The key thing is to know when to use one. What I do is save my game before using a lockpick/multitool, if it leads to useless shit then I reload the game and save the lockpick/multitool
>>
>>376890182
literally cheating
>>
>>376890008
>>376890182
if you take the time to explore as much as possible you'll have a good stash of multitools and lockpicks
>>
>>376889104
Ditch weapon skills

Invest heavily in swimming and environmental training
>>
>>376890249
This.
It's really useful in every level, except in Vandenburg which has no water.
>>
>>376889104
I always go pistol and low-tech. With enough skill and upgrades your standard pistol becomes a powerful sniping weapon, and the crossbow is the only long-range weapon that lets you knock people out from a distance without killing them if you want to do that.

Melee attacks remain useful throughout the game if you level low-tech and get the melee combat upgrade.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.