[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Member when this guy was everywhere?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: kratos.jpg (78KB, 539x720px) Image search: [Google]
kratos.jpg
78KB, 539x720px
Member when this guy was everywhere?
>>
I remember his shitty on rails hack and slash game got like 6 sequels while my favorite shitty on rails hack and slash game Baldur's Gate only got one sequel
>>
>>376883738
Play Champions of Norrath and Champions Return to Arms. Same devs as Dark Alliance 1
>>
>an angry nigger that murdered everyone he didn't like was the sony mascot for years
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>376883848
>the murderous he gets, the more white he becomes
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>376883631
Why of all franchises to take unwanted inspiration from Last of Us and Uncharted, why did it have to be fucking God of War 4? All I wanted was Kratos murdering inside a new mythos, I got all hype thinking he would be killing Norse gods next, instead it's goddamn pseudo-redemption through mysterious adopted son shit ugh

i think the attempts at making kratos redeemable have been the worst parts of every sequel
>>
>>376883926
>an angry nigger becomes whitewashed by some rich white people only to murder them later.
WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?
>>
>>376883954
>I got all hype thinking he would be killing Norse gods next
This would have been baller as fuck
>Thor is out fishing for Jormundur
>Kratos takes a boat out to the lake
>challenges him to a duel to the death
>Thor laughs, take a drink of mead and tells Kratos to fuck off like the bitchboy he is
>gets pissed off, lunges from his boat and tackles Thor into the water
>underwater fight
>get swallowed up by Jormundur
>rest of fight takes place in his guts
I'd getting hard just thinking about this kino
>>
File: 1474007534269.gif (3MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1474007534269.gif
3MB, 300x169px
>>376883631
>tfw he has sex with the ashes of his dead family still on him
>>
>>376883848

Kratos had a decent moral compass in the first game, by the third game he was just a meme, like that part where you have to jam an innocent civilian woman in some gears to hold a door open.
>>
yeah, Kratom or whatever?
>>
File: 14322525347567.png (160KB, 473x453px) Image search: [Google]
14322525347567.png
160KB, 473x453px
>>376884220
https://youtu.be/A0_NcSxKTiY?t=5
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.