[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally impossible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
Literally impossible
>>
When is this coming out on Switch?
>>
The dream version is going to shatter your asshole
>>
No, false knight or whatever is impossible. Fuck that fight. Also fuck colleseum of fools trial 3, its a cake walk up until the floor falls out and have to fight those flying enemies.

Im at 95% completion and dont know if i can will myself to 100 it
>>
>>376879931
That is the dream version

>>376878320
Literally git gud. I fought him with one nail upgrade, no increase to spell damage and still whooped him. It's all about taking what you learned fighting him the first time and taking it up to eleven. God I wish this game had a boss rush, so that I could just fight lost kin over and over instead of having to make a save there, one of the best fights in a Metroidvania I have ever done, it's everything about a doopleganger fight done right.
>>
>>376878320
i cheesed this fight and it became incredibly easy.
>>
>>376880620
>>376878320
Oh, if it's the dream version, just use the spin attack. it knocks the fucker around and makes him extremely easy to kill.
if you need to, properly time descending darkness, it gives you plenty of iframes and also knocks him back from you a safe distance
>>
>>376880593
Failed Champion is all about realizing when to dash under them.

Trial of fools is just practice, once you get to the part where the walls close in and the spikes show up, you should be trying to knock everything into the spikes as soon as they spawn. If you can't do that, just get use to when to attack, the chargers hit box is fairly generous.

>>376880724
>spin attack
Really? I never use it, felt it was useless next to the charge, which dealt three times damage and gave you Iframes.
>>
>>376880869
When you use the spin, keep pushing the attack button and it makes you spin longer. doing this, I am somewhat sure you can out damage the plain charge.
Truth be told, it's mostly the keep-away you want from the attack, though. this guy's hard because he's always in your face and spams you with shitty weak balloon enemies, the spin attack negates both
>>
>>376881039
I never had a problem with that, I always like his in the face shit. Reaction time is too fast to fall prey to it, I'm always just getting out of the way and hitting him as he's going past, every time. I can destroy the adds and still hit him in one fell motion, it feels so good to do this fight. Lost Kin and Radiance are 10/10 boss fights for me.
>>
>>376881246
They were fun fights for sure, I felt lost kin was a more fair fight than the other two dream bosses before I realized I was a retard and failed champion was easy to just dash under when he hops at you

Radiance was fun too, I liked to get on top of his head and sword bounce him for MASSIVE DAMAGE. I am sure good use of abyss shriek would do more damage faster, but it's less cool
>>
>>376879828
After it becomes content complete.
>>376878320
Fragile Strength, Defender's Crest, Quick Nail is all you need.
Just keep hitting him.
>>
>>376881439
Sweet, so Hornet mode, extra story stuff and aren't they doing Zote as an extra hard mode as well? As long as that comes free, I might consider buying it again. This is a perfect game to take on the go.
>>
>>376881578
The Switch version will be 1-time buy full package.
Last I heard, the new content will not be free on PC except to backers.
And that they're still debating if it will be free or not, leaning towards probably not.
>>
When's the DLC?
>>
File: index.png (4KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
4KB, 205x246px
>>376878320
Newfag here,
is this game playable with mouse&keyboard or do I need a controller?
>>
>>376883387
You can play it with keyboard, but it's not the most comfortable. Controller is much better. Let me put it this way, do you have a comfortable way to play emulated games on your keyboard? If you have, then you should be fine.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.