[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would be really interested if someone had a 360 account with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: The_Beatles_Rock_Band_box_art.jpg (25KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
The_Beatles_Rock_Band_box_art.jpg
25KB, 320x400px
Would be really interested if someone had a 360 account with the DLC on it for this game, even willing to throw some money your way.

>tfw don't even like music games just a huge beatles fan
>just want to play abbey road medley

please help /v/
>>
sent ;)
>>
I have one.
But can't you know; just by the DLC?
>>
>>376877316
Buddy you're 8 years too late. Why weren't you playing this in 2009?
>>
>>376877403
No the licensing ran out so you can't buy it or I would happily

>>376877404
Because I wasn't the biggest fan, I know I'm late I'm just hoping some kind folk on late night /v/ would by chance have it. Money usually helps.
>>
>>376877578
Ah,
Unfortunately I have about 1000 songs of RB DLC on the account so I wouldn't sell unless it was for a huge amount.
>>
>>376877656
I'll pay you like $30 I honestly don't have any other rockband games I would understand why you wouldn't be trusting of someone on here but maybe if we did like a skype video or some shit so you knew I wasn't fucking around on the account?
>>
File: aaa.png (63KB, 951x455px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.png
63KB, 951x455px
>>376877316
If you are a fan of plastic instrument games with a fuck ton of licensed DLC, you might as well just get a hacked Xbox 360, lol. Don't throw your wallet away.
>>
>>376878191
link to download?
>>
>>376878191
That's the thing is that I don't give a fuck about any of these games except for the Beatles. I can't be fucked to buy a whole 360 for it though
>>
>>376878292
There was some database full of direct download links but now I can't find it.
>>
>>376878862
dang
>>
You know you dont have to buy someones account right? All you should have to do is get someone who had the DLC purchased to license transfer over to your 360, then you download while logged in to their account. No need for someone to lose their account, me and a few buddies did this with Rock Band 3 plenty of times.
>>
If you have one of the release-era discs of RB3, it's quite easy to play custom songs on it, no modding or anything bannable needed. Google c3 customs.

You won't get the beatles art and stuff, but you can play the beatles songs, at least.
>>
That's the bullshit that caused the downfall of guitar-based rhythm games.

>Licensing for DLC runs out
>DLC out the fucking ass making it expensive, if you like a lot of the music

You have my condolences, OP. I think you could possibly pirate them, though.
>>
>>376879814
yeah but that's the thing is finding someone, I'm just offereing money hoping someone who has it would be a little more inclined to do it.
>>376879912
Don't have it, I don't really like music games
>>
>>376881265
how do you pirate shit for a 360 you literally just put it on a usb or what?
>>
>>376877886
$30 is not anywhere close to what it's worth.
Not him btw
>>
>>376881445

I honestly don't know. Never had an Xbox console, but I imagine it's not too difficult. I wish you luck in getting those Beatles tracks. Harmonix sometimes re-licenses songs, but they haven't done it for The Beatles.
>>
>>376881265
>DLC out the fucking ass making it expensive, if you like a lot of the music

Idk, by the same token I think rhythm games are one of the few places where the DLC model makes sense. Rather than have to buy a whole new game every year (or more often fuck activision) with a bunch of songs you hate, you can pick and choose exactly which ones you want. It is more expensive this way but at least I can avoid having all that shit thats popular these days in my game.
>>
>>376881801
>but they haven't done it for The Beatles.
Considering that their initial licensing was only for the standalone game and they couldn't even let you import it like with every other RB game, I doubt they want to re-up. Unless they do a remastered version of Beatles RB for new consoles, they probably wouldn't be making much off that old ass DLC that only works with the one spinoff game.
>>
>>376882296

It is, but my problem with it is that eventually, all the licenses will expire. Regardless, it made it difficult to keep up with what was being released weekly.
>>
>>376881541
Well the DLC alone is worth like 50 for just the beatles I don't want someones whole account I just need to log in and download them to my machine and log out.
>>376881801
maybe time to do some more googling I guess
>>376882296
Have these games gone to a season pass system where you buy a pass and get and dlc released for that game as it comes our because that shit is so expensive over time.
>>
I don't normally say this, but in this case it only makes sense to ask: Why don't you get a real guitar and learn how to play Beatles songs on it? If you don't even like music games, why play it via music game?
>>
Why not play Phase Shift and download literally all of Guitar Hero and Rock Band's setlists, DLC, track packs, and expansions for free? The game works natively with Rock Band instruments so long as you've got a regular USB adapter for your PC.
>>
>>376882419
Yeah, licensing can be a problem. Harmonix has let a few lapse, which can be annoying.

>>376882528
>Have these games gone to a season pass system where you buy a pass and get and dlc released for that game as it comes our because that shit is so expensive over time.

No, probably because even the season pass would be crazy expensive. During the RB to RB3 years, Harmonix was putting out 3 songs a week at minimum. At pack prices, that was I wanna say $5.50 for the three songs. For 42 weeks that's $286 for a year. They'd probably offer an even further discount for the season pass but no doubt they'd still have to charge at least like $200+ to be able to make back their money. And that's at the minimum per week, some weeks back then had full albums.
Maybe they could do it these days, since RB4 DLC has been a lot slower in terms of new music (some weeks they literally just re-add older songs that were included on one of the old disks and weren't available before a la cart)
>>
>>376882296
>It is more expensive this way but at least I can avoid having all that shit thats popular these days in my game.
yes, i too would rather pay more to have undesirable content removed from my game instead of simply ignoring it
>>
>>376883237
Depends on how narrow your tastes are. It could actually be cheaper if there are enough songs that you don't buy.

Ie. a $60 game that only has 20 songs you actually want would be cheaper at the $2 per song price.
>>
>>376882597
I actually have a guitar and now how to play other instruments as well.
It's an interesting question because I've considered just learning them but there's something about playing with the original recording in a very simplistic button pushing way with graphics and stuff. It's just different man.
>>376883131
ah shit I didn't know they released that much.
>>
>>376877886
>$30 for at least $1000 in content

lol
>>
>>376883453
>ah shit I didn't know they released that much.
Yeah, I wanna say they've released a couple thousand songs.

They probably could have done a season pass, and I'm sure they would have had takers (I might have) but it would have been pretty expensive.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.