[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PUNKS JUMP UP TO GET BEAT DOWN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: Tony_Hawks_Underground_2_PS2.jpg (25KB, 256x327px) Image search: [Google]
Tony_Hawks_Underground_2_PS2.jpg
25KB, 256x327px
PUNKS JUMP UP TO GET BEAT DOWN
>>
https://youtu.be/nBI5G1cjBPk?
>>
Best soundtrack!
>>
>>376874071
HOLY CALAMITY
>>
>>376875141
SCREAM INSANITY
>>
HERE I AM HERE I AM HERE I AM
>>
>>376875269
All you ever gonna be's another great fan of me.
>>
Why has no indie devs tried to capitalize of the tony hawk nostalgia?

Is it that they cannot do 3D or what
>>
>there will never be a U3
>>
TRYING TO FIND A BALANCE
>>
RIP
>>
I FELL INTO A BURNING RING OF FIRE
>>
>>376874329
This
>>
THAT'S LIFE
>>
IT TAKES MY PAIN AWAY
>>
File: IMG_3794.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3794.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>not playing the superior game in the series
>>
>>376876849
>spamming jetpack special with moon gravity
>>
le epic fartz XD
>>
File: BSrIW.jpg (110KB, 832x749px) Image search: [Google]
BSrIW.jpg
110KB, 832x749px
*Blocks your path*
>>
File: 1434423984611[1].jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1434423984611[1].jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>376877238
THAT GAP WAS MINE, YOU MONGOPUSHING DICKBUCKET
>>
Jumping like an idiot......WHIPLASH!!
>>
>>376877238
Hey, it's the dude who did a McTwist over a helicopter!
>>
My biggest complaint with THUG2 was that the maps were smaller, and it was essentially just a Viva La Bam jerkoff with Tony Hawk's name in the title.

I personally prefered THUG1 despite it's slight roughness in comparison. The maps were bigger and more fun.
>>
HIGH ANXIETY

VICTIM OF SOCIETY
>>
File: THUG_Manhattan_prev1.jpg (374KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
THUG_Manhattan_prev1.jpg
374KB, 1024x768px
We can all agree this is the best Tony Hawk map right?

Nothing beats skating here with The World is Yours playing in the background.
>>
>>376878524

This map and Tampa were my favorites.

Tampa because I used to live there just before thug came out and used to go to Tampa Skatepark all the time and get bullied by the AMs and older kids all the time until I'd get bummed out and my mom would take me home. Pretty sure I was the reason they had a NO BULLYING sign for a bit.
>>
>>376878221
I loved the THUG maps, and THUG 2 had smaller ones, but I felt as if they were more condensed. Berlin was my favourite map just because of how many different spots there were.
>>
>>376878695

True. Plus there were things you could trigger that changed the maps up or opened some new areas.

In all honesty, THUG2's classic mode campaign was a lot more enjoyable to me than the story mode actually was.
>>
>>376878676
How old were you?
>>
>>376878814

9 when I was going to Tampa Skate.

Game came out when I was 13 a few years after we moved down to Ft.Lauderdale. I had since grown a bit and stopped being a huge weenie, and made some good friends who wised me up.
>>
>tons of board graphics to choose from
>can even design your own
>After 5 minutes of skating it gets all fucked up and you can't see the graphic anymore
Who decided this shitty feature was a good idea?
>>
>>376878524
>map
it's called a level
>>
>>376879179

>snap board
>new one rolls in
>new again
>>
>>376878157
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
DELETE THIS

>captcha
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>376878524
Nigga, you just described my fetish exactly.
>>
>>376875659

Much like Banjo-Kazooie, it's a game that can't be recaptured.
>>
THUG1 >>>>>>> THUG2
I just can't get over the whole Jackass/Viva La Bam influence over THUG2.

Never played THAW, though. I hear it's pretty good. Is it as good as THUG1?
>>
>>376882530

>dislikes the Jackass/Viva la Bam influence on THUG2

You're a pussy.
>>
>>376882608
No, I'm just not 12 anymore.
>>
>>376874071
how do i get the psp version to emulate propewrly i tried everything and shit constantly crahes but PHPS4 works grteat on PSX2
>>
>>376882530
THAW was shit imo. "No loading zones" where you would basically just skate down a giant linear hallway with a few things to combo off of while the game would stutter a few frames and then you'd come out in a different area.

THUG 2 > THUG 1 > THAW
>>
>>376882732

You're a major gay if you don't miss the 2000's and shooting the shit with your bros, spewing some casual racism/homophobia and watching Jackass at 2 AM. Kill me.
>>
>>376882798
Jackass is boring.
>>
>>376882530
It wasn't bad.
The bikes were nice.
Less loading was nice.
It was a little more immersive.
The tag feature was fun to fuck with.

That main bitch's voice tho.
I've heard her in other stuff but can't place who it is.
It the most awful fucking voice I can imagine. Kills her character dead.
Also, the point of the game is to make a giant skatepark out of trash. It looks stupid in the end and isn't as fun as the rest of the world.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.