[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find vidya friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1466496210624.png (2KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1466496210624.png
2KB, 225x224px
I played with this one guy for years and I deleted him a while ago, and I haven't really run into anyone else to play games with.
>>
Why did you delete him you disloyal shit?
>>
>>376869971
>tfw no vidya game pals
>Nobody likes your specific autistic taste in games
>>
>hey you play pretty well can we be friends?
>of course, add me
>they never talk to me ever again
>>
>>376870036
he became a very controlling, and entitled asshole and constantly worsened my mood when I was stressed the fuck out, so I just had to block and delete him
>>
>>376870404
Kill yourself mrgcube it wasn't years
>>
>>376870404
Sounds like you're being a faggot. Maybe if you spoke with him about it he'd have recognized the problem and corrected course. You can't control someone through the Internet, you autist.
>>
>>376869971
I'd be your vidya friend but I don't own any multiplayer games.
>>
>>376869971
>still using dead memes

You deserve to be shat upon.
>>
>>376870606
5 years
>>376870618
moreso entitled, controlling was the wrong word
>>
>>376870909
Cry harder
I didn't force you to do shit
I even told you I would pay you back
>>
>>376870909
Point stands. You don't abandon people like that. Chances are he's like that because he's been through some shit, and you couldn't take a moment to say what was on your mind.

Just sayin' my dude, it's not a kind thing to do. If you told him and he disregarded your desires then fuck 'em.
>>
Why is it so important to have a vidya friend?
>>
>>376871152
It just fees good too have someone on your side
>>
>>376869971
go play a popular multiplayer game (dota, overwatch, whatever popular twitch game) and be friendly with people. even if you don't like those games, you meet a lot of people. maybe you meet someone like you that is just trying the game out of boredom.
>>376871123
you're either his friend and salty or don't know the situation. i've had some internet friends get really weird and clingy as fuck. they aren't going to change if you ask them to, if anything they'll get worse.
>>
I wasn't the one that threw a fucking tantrum.
>>
>>376871431
Neither is true, I just think if the dude was a loyal friend for 5 years you don't just remove them. Not everyone is the same, sure, he could have been a moon bat, or he could have been some depressed friendless kid that op could have helped out.

Not everyone who shits on you is an enemy, not everyone who praises you is a friend. I'm not a very needy person, and only play SP, but it's never good to abandon someone who is clearly having some issues. Chances are if your internet friend is clingy they're missing something in their life.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.