[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mercy vs The Medic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Mercy vs The Medic.png (964KB, 1629x665px) Image search: [Google]
Mercy vs The Medic.png
964KB, 1629x665px
1v1 battle to the death. Who wins and why?
>>
>>376868642
The Medic.
You can't kill someone who can be invincible
>>
>>376868642
The medic. He literally has the classic TF2 souls sown to his.
>>
Medic regenerates at a slow, passive rate.
Mercy self-heals rapidly after not taking damage for three seconds.
Neither of them can use their healing device on themselves, so Medic can't build up Ubercharge and Mercy can't Damage Boost herself.

The Syringe Gun has a higher rate of fire, but a small degree of inaccuracy, slow projectiles, the need to account for projectile drop and limited ammunition.
Mercy's Blaster has a steady rate of fire but much higher damager per shot, perfect accuracy and infinite ammo.

Mercy runs a little slower than the Medic (and since it is 1v1, there are no allies around for her to use her high speed dash), but she can glide without fear of fall damage, so if they are fighting on some elevated platform, Mercy has a smaller overall advantage in mobility.

TF2 melee attacks are quite powerful. Mercy's melee in comparison is virtually nothing.
If Medic can close the gap before Mercy guns him down, his hacksaw will cut her down immediately.
At a distance, Mercy will win a shootout.

If Mercy and Medic had one ally each for a 2v2, things would be a lot more interesting.
>>
>>376871931
Mercy now begins healing after 1 second of not taking damage, also her pistol can headshot.

I'd put money on Mercy
>>
If he has the blutsauger then the medic wins hands down
>>
>>376873243
Even if Medic were to land every syringe, Mercy's pistol would outdamage him and his +30 health vampire per second.
>>
I think Medic vs. Ana would be a better comparison desu
>>
>>376874383
Ana would shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit on Medic. She could 3 shot him with her sniper rifle before he even gets close
>>
>>376871931
>so medic cant build up ubrecharge
>what is the ubersaw

>b-but vanilla loadout
Ubersaw might as well be vanilla with the amount of use it has over any other melee weapon the medic has. Look within yourself. You know it be true
>>
>>376874576
>what is the ubersaw
Something that if he got close enough, he would kill Mercy with melee attacks long before he got Charge.
>>
>>376871931
>If Mercy and Medic had one ally each for a 2v2, things would be a lot more interesting.
I think mercy would win heal wise cause she heals more health per second than medic does ( at least with stock, idk about rates with quick fix/kritzkrieg)

Uber vs. rez is an interesting concept though.
>>
>>376868642
One has infinite ammo.

One does not.

Both regenerate health.

BOY I WONDER
>>
You cannot say because we don't actually know how damage numbers compare between games.

/thread
>>
>>376874684
>Medic second fastest unit to his own game
>mercy can only dash to allies...which dont exist in this scenario
>medic runs up to mercy and stabs her
>>
File: medic.png (609KB, 529x760px) Image search: [Google]
medic.png
609KB, 529x760px
TF2 Medic is no fuck boy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.