[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bloodborne lore wankery thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: medium.jpg (34KB, 500x302px) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
34KB, 500x302px
bloodborne lore wankery thread
>>
>>376861892
It's the same universe as Dark Souls because reasons.

Trust me you guys, my Dad works at Nintendo.
>>
read a book if you want lore you fgt
>>
File: yurope page 1.png (1MB, 1275x867px) Image search: [Google]
yurope page 1.png
1MB, 1275x867px
>>376862205
this guy gets it
>>
>be Hidetaka Miyazaki
>can't write for shit
>I can't use the "le endless cycle" or "time and space is convoluted" meme like I did for Souls
>discover Lovecraft
>fill my pants with cum then make a good game with "le inconceivable elder ones" and "dreams and reality is convoluted"
>read his nigger poem and laugh myself to sleep every night
>ruin Dark Souls 3 and Gwyndolin because I can't stop fapping to Lovecraft
>>
>>376862205
no
>>
>>376861892
What is the sequel gonna be about?
>>
>>376862367
I will forever be fucking mad about Anor Londo in 3. Eat a fucking dick Miyazaki.
>>
>>376862446
hunter from 1st game will be the final boss in eldritch squid god form
>>
>>376861892
okay so i've got a question about one of the endings. The one where gehrman basically sets you free. If he slits your throat in the dream, does that mean you'd wake up in yahrnahm and basically wake up with one last life left, or would you just go on to the afterlife and basically be dead?
>>
>>376862708
The hunter is only immortal the night of the hunt, but if he accept his death, then he stops being a hunter and go back to the way he lived before. At least that's what I understood.
>>
>>376862708
you wake up in real yharnam in your real body, no longer projected immortally from the dream. ostensibly you lose your memory of the dream and the hunt too, though djura and eileen clearly know about the dream and infer they may have once been slave to it, so how they escaped or how they remember it isn't explained
>>
I hope Bloodborne 2 has better boss design than

>big spinny AoE attack that does 80% of your life
>big spinny AoE attack in the air that does 80% of your life while fucking your camera
>big dude who flails around for 30 seconds
>boss so big the camera is harder than the boss itself
>>
>>376861892
why does the door to the healing church workshop opens after beating the bloodstarved beast?
>>
>>376862046
The Bloodborne world could be the painting the dragon loli made in the DaS3 DLC. It was even painted with blood.
>>
>>376863329
this along with the door to yaharghul opening after rom are 2 weak points in the natural progression of the game. i guess gehrman decides youre ready to explore the workshop and maybe he exerts some power to open the door
>>
>>376863490
Nah, bloodborne is the age of deep waters that the church keeps going on about.

besides, every painted world has been painted with blood. So it's not particularly noteworthy.
>>
>>376864403
this isn't confirmed anywhere and is purely fanfiction, stop it. Everything doesn't need to be connected
>>
>>376864562
>this isn't confirmed anywhere and is purely fanfiction
So is 90% of """lore""" in the souls games
>>
File: plain_doll-in-game.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
plain_doll-in-game.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
Be honest.

How many times have you killed her?
>>
>>376864850
like 2 or 3 times
>>
>>376864850
Every time I need to level up
>>
>>376864850
None.
>>
File: the champ.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the champ.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
So in DS1 the most meme-tastic speed run strategy was to get the black-knight halberd right?
In DS3 it's found in the boss room of Gundyr, a champion who also uses a halberd. In some descriptions it states he was "too late" to fulfill his duties.
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>376862046
what would working at nintendo have anything to do with it?
>>
>>376865349
the player character jumps forward in time at the end of the second dlc, completely fucking champ over and dooming him to exist in two failed timelines
>>
>>376861892
Is there any credibility or news about bloodborne 2 rumors besides what the Ori dev said? I don't want to get my hopes up for nothing
>>
>>376863064
i doubt you got past the 2nd boss
>>
File: 1475221312011.jpg (41KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1475221312011.jpg
41KB, 500x371px
>>376865426
>>
>>376865426
Anon...
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.