[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Persona 5 is a piece of shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Why did /g/ trick me into buying this garbage? Seriously I went off all your words and bought an entire PS4 console so I could play this game.
>>
>>376861076
a poster from /g/ suggested I buy this game
>>
>>376861076
Because /g/ is a /v/ colony and if you don't like this game then you have bad taste
>>
>/g/
>>
>buying otaku pandering trash

Your fault.
>>
>>376861076
>I bought this weebbait "game" and regret it
>I know
>Let's make a thread about it on /v/ even though it's already bloated with multiple P5 threads at all times of the day
>There are so fucking many that there's sometimes TWO THREADS RUNNING SIMULTANEOUSLY that talk about the EXACT SAME WAIFU
>>
>>376861076
>believing 4chan's lies
lmao@urlife
>>
>>376861310
Nobody who makes these threads actually regrets buying these games they just want the thrill of having a thread with lots of replies and (you)'s and Persona 5 and Nier reap the most bountiful supply at the moment.
>>
PCfat here

Why wouldn't you just get the PS3 version? I did
>>
>>376861870
I only have an i3-6100 and a R7 370
I highly doubt the game is 100% playable at 30+ fps
>>
Based /g/
>>
File: 218.jpg (19KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
218.jpg
19KB, 300x100px
>>376861175
Check where you are
>>
>>376861076
first time persona player here.

I feel bad for you op, never expected to enjoy it even if without the weebshit.
>>
It's your own stupid fault. Persona is braindead rubbish. The game literally has a character tell you what happened every turn. Imagine Fi in a jrpg. That's Persona. It's a game for morons.
>>
P5 is GOAT. Ur a moron.

coming from /g/ you probably went to one of those 6 week web developer bootcamps and now do not have a job.

You don't know the first thing about memory or the first thing about video games. What size is an int? why is makoto best girl ?

Good job you fucking morong, I hope you fucking starve and die
>>
/g/ - Technology
>>
>why did x trick me into buying
Because you're a gullible retard. Nobody is at fault here but you. You fucking imbecile. It's your job to do research before you spend your money, nobody elses. You're a failure as a human being.
>>
>>376862917
>>376864392
why do persona fans immediately have to resort to ad hominem?
>>
>/g/
You deserved it
>>
>>376864543
It's to deflect from the fact they are playing a shitty game about teenagers stealing hearts, literally the story of a magical girl anime for 3 year olds.
>>
>>376864543
Why do you care about the structure of arguments on a board for discussing children's toys?
>>
>>376864543
Why do shitposters always quote multiple posts that have nothing to do with each other and immediately start shitposting? It's almost like you don't want your questions to be answered but rather try to make them as inflamatory as you can to shitpost even more.
>>
If you browse /g/ you should have known a PS3 would've been enough for this game.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.