[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I loved this fucking game. I played chivalry for years. It got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (3MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1680x1050px
I loved this fucking game. I played chivalry for years. It got me to buy KF2, for god's sake, and we all know how much of a mistake that was. I fell for the For Honor meme because I fucking love knights & shit.

Chivalry had just enough comedy (AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH) and just enough gameplay to be so fucking fun for me.

Mirage looks like it's not gonna be that fucking fun anymore, and for as much as Chiv is exploitable glitchy trash, it feels like Mirage just doesn't have the soul - but it's going to steal what few players chiv has left.

I think it's time to say it, lads: Chivalry is dead
>>
>>376858921
Mordhau soon.
>>
>>376858921
Down with malric! Hurrah!
>>
Old chivalry mod was better.

At least there everything was available from the start, and hits actually had more impact.
>>
File: 1463288921615.gif (1MB, 198x200px) Image search: [Google]
1463288921615.gif
1MB, 198x200px
>Chivalry dead
No no no no no I didn't even get to play it that much. IS the deadliest warrior one dead too?!
>>
>put on armour
>fill every empty space in your suit of armour with quicksand
>go fight for agatha
>>
>>376858921
Can we get a /v/ game going?
>>
>>376860478
This in all honest to be honest desu
>>
>>376860478
I'd love to if I wasn't hot garbage at the game, ready to embarass myself.
>>
>>376858921
Wait for mordhau desu
>>
>>376860478
Fuck that, it's just going to be faggots abusing the shit out of the melee system with mouse sensitivity jacked up to insane numbers and using crowd control weapons.
>>
>>376860127
Complaining that you missed out on a like 3 year old multiplayer game.

What did you expect? You have to play these games when they are popular.
>>
>>376860127
The playerbase is dead, yes, but also important is that the developers themselves are just incompetent and fucked their own games.

Maybe Mordhau won't be shit, but that is only wishful thinking.
>>
File: 1467077935729.jpg (27KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
1467077935729.jpg
27KB, 800x733px
>>376860810
GOD DAMMIT ANON MY BACKLOG IS HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE
>>
why did it die?
>>
File: MAAASON.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
MAAASON.gif
3MB, 320x180px
>>376858921
Played this shit for 200+ hours, good times
>tfw jumping towards enemies and killing them mid air with a 360 degree wind up backspin
Aaahh free Steam Weekend, how many knaves hast thou sacrificed for my pleasure.
>>
>>376861092
you fucking trash
you massive idiot
you thumb-twiddling fool

play video games when they're popular and not just when they're deemed "classic" so you don't end up playing an X year old game with a playerbase so invested that you have no chance of reaching their skill level due to your lazy ass.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.