[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When does it get fun?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Persona-5-header-2.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Persona-5-header-2.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
I have started playing this game all hyped up, for the story and the high school life and the longevity of the game. But already 5 hours in and I have not been having any fun. Does it get good eventually or is it just for nip weeb gaymers?
>>
>>376856758
Where are you story wise? The "Tutorial" segment can drag for a while.
>>
>>376856758
show proof you have been actually playing the game
>>
>>376856758
>Does it get good eventually
Nope. I've been grinding stats and confidents, only to run into walls due to confidents requiring more stats than are available at the moment.
>>
If you don't enjoy it then stop playing.
>>
File: 1492744354663.jpg (28KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1492744354663.jpg
28KB, 480x270px
>>376856936
I am at that time where I got Ann Takamaki on my party and been doing a dungeon.
>>376857402
Yeah, but I WANT to enjoy it. There are no other PS4 games to play and I really liked the art/story of this game, but gameplay-wise, it is just a bore.
>>376856970
What do you want? a pic or something?
>>
The tutorial lasts like 6 hours
If it doesn't grab you after 10 just stop playing because you won't enjoy the rest
>>
>>376856758
It's for nip weeb gaymers
You need to be able to immerse yourself in the story and self insert to enjoy persona games, they don't really shine by their gameplay
>>
>>376857518
Try to get through Kamoshida's palace. If you still ain't having fun by then just drop the game because turn based RPG's probably aren't for you.
>>
>>376857846
>turn based RPG's probably aren't for you
C'mon now. Saying that is like saying open world JRPGs are trash, simply because nobody has actually tried filling them with content.
>>
>>376857518
>If you don't enjoy it then stop playing.
>>
Im 91h in and Futaba just awakened...
>>
>>376856758

You fell for the memes. Sorry anon.
>>
>>376857518
Put the difficulty to Hard and get to April 18th, then you get a deadline to complete the dungeon and boss and have lots of room to fuck up.

If you don't like the general gameplay of talking to people to get skill perks, fusing and collecting monsters, and getting good movesets on them, return the game.
>>
File: d05.jpg (32KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
d05.jpg
32KB, 400x300px
>>376857775
>>You need to be able to immerse yourself in the story and self insert to enjoy persona games

And how do I do that? Can I condition myself for that or is it something innate? If I WANT to enjoy the game, can I learn to do so or is it impossible?

So far this game has seemed like a James Joyce's novel. Lots of text and nothing happening.
>>
>>376857518
>What do you want? a pic or something?

yes and timestamp it
>>
BTW I fucking loved Catherine when it came out, but this game has been so boring so far... Any other anon feels the same?
>>
>>376858224
You sound like me when I tried to play persona 4, I wanted to enjoy the game because it was comfy, with good music, good atmosphere, but it was a chore to play it, I was too bored. I forced myself through it and the experience wasn't really great, I actually enjoyed watching its anime adaptation more afterwards.
Just accept the fact you don't like a game, I don't think it's something you can control, sometimes it's a mood thing though, in the right mood, you'll suddenly enjoy something you dropped in the past
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.