[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is this broken cunt getting nerfed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: GenjiArt.jpg (578KB, 917x917px) Image search: [Google]
GenjiArt.jpg
578KB, 917x917px
When is this broken cunt getting nerfed?
>>
Why are you still playing overwatch?
>>
>>376850821
It's fun
>>
>>376850821
That's HotS genji m8
>>
>>376850864
It's retard roulette. You can do nothing on your own without a decent team so unless you have a full group of friends who just happen to want to play the game whenever you do, you might as well be flipping a fucking coin.
>>
>>376850821
This. What the fuck are you doing, anon?
>>
>>376850821
>>376850864
>>376850979
>>376851093

Shut up, and OP you're an idiot for not clarifying.

Is Heroes of the Storm really as shallow as it seems chaining quick plays? It's alright I guess but holy shit the variation in each game is so minimal, I hate how the team levels up together. Should I keep playing for some reason I can't see yet?
>>
File: 1446070737447.jpg (13KB, 366x321px) Image search: [Google]
1446070737447.jpg
13KB, 366x321px
>>376851350
>trying this hard to resuscitate a dead thread about a dead game
>>
>>376851350
>clearly hots promotional art
>not clarifying
>>
>>376851350
>Is Heroes of the Storm really as shallow as it seems
Yes

I really am stunned Blizzard looked at fucking LoL and decided 'You know what, this game needs to be even more shallow and casual'
>>
When is D.Va being added to main servers?
>>
>>376850708
Literally and Figuratively git gud. Genji is at most, a mild annoyance.
>>
>>376851616
>implying it's more casual than league

League has absolutely zero depth. It removed all the depth from dota and only kept the grind. Grinding isn't depth.

HotS both removes the grind and has deeper, more complex and interesting heroes than league.
>>
>>376850708
>Genji
>Broken
Get good
>>
>no stuns
>burst damage isn't that impressive

honestly genji kind of sucks. He can only kill you if you're way out of position. He's also pretty squishy so he's not that great in a big team fight. Pretty much all he can do is run in, do his ultimate, and then run away

desu, if an assassin doesn't have a stun or some other way to trap people like the zombie wall they kind of suck in HotS
>>
>>376851737
>HotS both removes the grind and has deeper, more complex and interesting heroes than league.

I'll give you more interesting heroes maybe, but as much as I prefer HOTS, it is *not* deeper or more complex than LoL. It's a breath of fresh air when you first play it, but then you quickly realize how rigid and shallow it really is.
>>
>>376851665
>>376851871
hows life at gold?
he can instakill 70% of any characters by damaging them once slightly and then dash from a mile away + melee
>>
>>376851903
his burst damage is great
>>
>>376852001
>can't kill a shitty character
>calls others gold
Better than life at being unable to rank, apparently.
>>
>>376852001
>he's gold+ and cant 1v1 a genji
yeah git gud you boosted faggot
>>
>>376852001
>Implying I'm gold
>>
>>376852289
>implying you're not
>>
What the fuck happened to QM? Why is varian a fucking assassin? Why am I getting chogall mirrors with two supports vs chogall plus three assassins? Why am I getting a mage team vs a full gank squad?

What the fuck is wrong with blizzard
>>
>>376852720
I was gold

I'm now trying to get out of Silver
>>
Name me one(1) thing this game would lose by removing this fucking tumor from the game.
>>
>not enjoying plat shitters picking Genji and giving you freelo by feeding on him relentlessly
lol
>>
>>376854904
Pretty much every oversnatch hero is pure fucking cancer. Can't wait for Dva to shit on this game's grave.
>>
>>376854904
all my free wins from enemies picking him. MALF can solo that trash hero.
>>
>>376855774
God I'd want Dva to take a kimchi shit on me
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.