[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we're never actually getting the new Dissidia are we?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: Vaan.jpg (648KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Vaan.jpg
648KB, 1280x720px
So we're never actually getting the new Dissidia are we?
>>
Nope. It saddens me, but I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get it until the PS5 or something.
>>
>>376844618
No. Just enjoy your HD remakes forever.
>>
Oy vey we sure need another mediocre pile of ass because playing fotm shit is not enough for the average vedditor.
>>
>>376844618
Honestly, just try to forget it exists. I've already come to terms with how ridiculously long it's taking to be finished. Been at least 2yrs since the game has crossed my mind.
>>
Beneath the light... comes judgement.
>>
I'LL CRUSH
I'LL CRUSH
I'LL CRUSH
I'LL CRUSH
UNLEASH THE FURRIES
TREMBLE
>>
HA-HA-HA
HA-HA-HA
HA-HA-HA
IMBECILE
>>
man i fucking loved dissidia. good times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpcLUGqWanM
>>
>>376847185
I used to play it all the time with a pal of mine. It is so unbalanced, but there is something very fun about it
>>
Why wouldn't we?
>>
>TFW new Exdeath moveset
>>
Why does Tina look asian?
>>
Of course we will after the next 4 years of HD remakes they will make this as a remake on PS5.
>>
>>376844618
>paid online
>new character movesets look terrible
>fell for the 2v2/3v3/etc clusterfuck meme because popular anime games did it

Better to just forget it exists honestly.
>>
>>376850829
>Tina
fuck off weeb
>>
LETTUCE FART
>>
>>376851283
casual queer
>>
>>376852693
???

If anything the new style is a lot more casual.
>>
Bartz is objectively the best main
>>
>>376844618
I tried to play it when I was in Japan. It's like one of those Naruto games.
Very simple, boring, in a nutshell, Dissidia is dead.
>>
HATRUD IS WOT DROIVES ME
>>
>no movesets
>no equipment
>no EX bursts
It's shit anyway
>>
Was there a more op char than edgy-roth?
>>
>>376844618
>no bursts
>no ex mode
>3 v 3
>one hp move
its shit
>>
>>376853412
Ultimecia.
>>
>>376853596
>slow as fuck attacks
>hp attacks have so much charge up that they are useless on small arenas
lol?
>>
>>376850147
>we will never get to experience 10+ minute Exdeath mirror matches again

How much did they change him? Is he still the parry master?
>>
>>376853596
This
>>376853765
She was top tier in 012. She could punish you from almost any distance and get huge damage from said punishes. She had some of the most polarizing matchups in the whole game, almost all of which were in her favor.
>>
>>376853765
Ultimecia is OP as FUCK almost literally untouchable.
>>
>>376854202
>slowmecia
>top tier
what? She was almost as weak as shantoto or whatever he name is. It happened only once in a blue moon that she could hit me.
>>
File: 1402545916750.png (589KB, 516x566px) Image search: [Google]
1402545916750.png
589KB, 516x566px
>>376853765
>this nigga doesn't know
>>
>>376844995
I'm guessing there's a lot of shit we aren't getting til PS5. The current arcade hardware in Japan is leagues beyond consoles; probably the largest hardware gap between arcade and console since the NES era.
>>
>>376854361
Because you only played with the shit AI that can't handle characters that don't play like Lightning.
>>
File: 012 tier list.png (80KB, 1299x594px) Image search: [Google]
012 tier list.png
80KB, 1299x594px
>>376854361
no you are wrong
>>
I loved playing as the Emperor his style of gameplay fits his character so perfectly that charging starfall makes me feel like a villain.
>>
>>376854743
He was one of my favorites to use too. He had a hard time with a lot of matchups, but doing well with him was very satisfying. For similar reasons, I mained Gabranth. Getting to your full power mode was hell in a lot of matchups, but the pay off was always worth it. The nice thing is that Emperor looks to be pretty strong this time around. His moves are so much better when there are multiple enemies that can possible run into them. I saw one Emperor get a triple kill with a single Flare. It was glorious.

>>376854361
Have you ever played the game against another human being, let alone someone who knew how to play? Dissidia had a competitive scene in case you were unaware. Even outside of that, many people online were well aware of how to play the game and if you were lucky enough to have means to play others (like Ad Hoc Party or something), you would see that first hand.

Dissidia has VERY polarizing matchups and there was almost one very specific build and way to play a character to play them optimally. Ultimecia was pretty much unstoppable in the right hands.

>>376854503
No kidding? I'm not surprised. I have a hard time believing the PS4 could run Dissidia's 3v3 at 60fps online even after a downgrade. Part of why I didn't get the Pro was because I'm already prepping for the inevitable PS5. If we're lucky Dissidia will be a launch title.
>>
>>376854493
>>376854543
>>376854623
i only played with some guys from my school back then. It was consense that all characters exept Sephiroth, Cloud, WoL and Chaos were mostly trash.
>>
>>376854942
Honestly the new FFXV PC benchmarks are probably just a warm up for next gen considering Square always puts out a big tech demo right before a generation ends and the next one starts. Plus you're starting to see a lot of Japanese articles omitting the numeral from Playstation articles and just saying Playstation.
>>
File: 1429152571835.jpg (22KB, 540x233px) Image search: [Google]
1429152571835.jpg
22KB, 540x233px
>>376854942
>tfw first game on Adhoc
What a fucking nightmare that was, jesus christ
>>
>>376855014
That makes sense because at face value, Sephiroth will appear to be completely broken because of Shadow Flare (or whatever that movewas called where orbs would spawn right at his opponent and launch them). If I recall, Feral Chaos was bottom tier in competitive play. Either that or banned I can't really remember.

It has been so long since I played the game that I no longer remember what tier lists looked like. I think Ultimecia and Squall were top tier
>>
>>376855656
shadow flare was a shitty move, what made him broken was the hyper combo potential with reaper, the shockwave move and godspeed. I currently watching some dissidia comp and i feel like they think it's street fighter or something. A squall that constantly rushes into ultemecias spikes and neither dodges in critical moments.
>>
>>376855014
with my friends i would always demolish them with squall, and those are all the characters they picked that you said.
>>
>>376856165
I was just saying that Shadow Flare is why a lot of people thought he was amazing. In reality he had hit confirmable assist followups to even a lot of his basic moves, and he out ranged a lot of characters. He had solid answers to melee and range characters and also had some wonky exploits on certain maps because of the angle of some of his moves.
>>
>>376844618
>3v3
Who cares. They ruined it. It's barely like the prior games. It's not worth caring about anymore.
>>
Can't wait to play as Sora and Riku
>>
>>376856675
you can still do 1v1 dumbass
>>
>>376858673
Why do you keep defending this garbage?
>>
File: 1493093661130.png (165KB, 400x362px) Image search: [Google]
1493093661130.png
165KB, 400x362px
>>376852804
This. I was a major original/012 fag with over 1000 hours in both and this shit looks horrible.

>no ex mode
>one hp attack per character
>slower
>over cluttered ui
>all characters pretty much play the same rather than having unique gimmicks
>no customizable moves
This shit turd is for people who never played the original. I used to make fun of meleefags because I never cared about smash, but now I understand. I'm sorry meleefags.
>>
>>376856675
I know me and most people online all wanted 2v2 back during the first two games as it was. Plus, Gundam vs Gundam has shown how well that works. It adds more strategy to the game and makes it more interesting. I'm highly skeptical on 3v3 though, but we'll have to see how it turns out.

Part of Dissidia's problem was skewed matchups so 3v3 should help it somewhat.
>>
>play original Dissidia
>unlocked pretty much everything, lvl 100 a lot of the characters
>find out about 012
>can't transfer save file
what do
>>
File: galuf rowen.jpg (100KB, 516x670px) Image search: [Google]
galuf rowen.jpg
100KB, 516x670px
GARluf when? I'm not wasting my money on your shit until you fork him over, Squeenix.
>>
>>376862338
>playing the original for about 5 years
>just started 012 a week ago
>no way to import progress
>felt my belly ache at all the grinding

Made me mad.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.