[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you play video games with your mom?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Mom6.png (523KB, 685x713px) Image search: [Google]
Mom6.png
523KB, 685x713px
Do you play video games with your mom?
>>
>>376842541
I used to, Age of Wonders.

Why is /r9k/ leaking?
>>
File: 1dg08f.jpg (63KB, 573x500px) Image search: [Google]
1dg08f.jpg
63KB, 573x500px
>>376842541
>playing until dawn
>mom comes
>watch me play and start asking about the game
>goes for a while
>comes back with a chair
>sit down and start watching
>mfw i start give my 110%
>>
Last game my mom played with me was Super Mario Kart when I got it for my birthday.
>>
no she's dead
>>
>>376842541
No, but i do with your.
>>
File: The+suffering+2+Cover.jpg (48KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
The+suffering+2+Cover.jpg
48KB, 351x500px
>>376842541
My mom told me to stop being a pussy and finish pic realted when i was a kid, if thats useful to you
>>
>>376842541
my mom can barely operate a laptop much less a video game.
>>
>>376842541
Thats not my mom
>>
>>376842541
I play with my mom, if you catch my drift.
>>
>>376842992
Did she start blowing you as you played?
>>
>>376842541
Is that your real mom, rugarel?
>>
>>376842541
I tried but she fucking sucks.
>>
>>376844150
Yes, isn't she adorable, friend?
>>
No because I'm not underage and don't live at home anymore
>>
>>376844075
I also play with your mom, if you can understand the secret meaning behind my occult intentions.
>>
File: C8CsLpGVMAI4MMa.jpg (2KB, 66x91px) Image search: [Google]
C8CsLpGVMAI4MMa.jpg
2KB, 66x91px
Not really played but my dad watched me play through the entirety of Uncharted, he seemed really into it. then I played LA Noire and he liked that too, dropping commentary. I guess we bonded over videogames, was pretty gud. Have yet to do Uncharted 4, though.
>>
>>376844112
>faggot doesn't know what showing your mother a great performance means
kys motherless faggot
>>
Back when I was a kid my parents would have game nights where we'd all compete to see who could get the farthest in Xevious and SMB. My dad got the farthest in Xevious, but my mom was the only one to beat SMB during that time. My mom picked up brawl when it was released, but now she just plays phone games because they're convenient
>>
>>376842541
>mom was always into medieval fantasy
>used to read a shitload of books about dragons and stuff
>turned me on to the genre when I was 13
>one day underaged me finds out about Dark Souls on /v/
>she walks in the room as I'm trying to fight the red drake like a dumbass
>mom: ooh what's this
>me: something called dark souls, it's like dark medieval fantasy
>she sits down and watches me die for a couple of hours (it was a Saturday and she was a teacher)
>I reach the first bell and she actually asks to try playing
>gives up after 45 minutes and says "I'll stick to watching", handing back the controller
>from that point she sat and watched/played with me almost every weekend until I finished the game twice
She just wanted to spend time with me more than she actually cared about the game, but we still both had a lot of fun. I still have her character saved on my PS3. I miss her.
>>
Used to play my genesis with my dad back in the day.

We used to fucking tear up Sunset Riders. That game was the shit. He would play Billy and Id be on Paco cuz i couldnt aim as well.
>>
File: 1461206514803.png (173KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1461206514803.png
173KB, 700x700px
>Dad got me into games when I was 3 with Super Mario Bros 1
>We spent a lot of time playing that, 3, and World together
>He never liked the 3D games
>Super Mario Maker is announced
>Holy shit he would love this
>Dies the day it comes out
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.