[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NOW THAT'S THE KIND OF HEALIN' MOMMA LIKES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1488565178324.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1488565178324.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
NOW THAT'S THE KIND OF HEALIN' MOMMA LIKES
>>
>>376840419
My gun's bigger

>Penetrating rounds
>>
My HotS waifu. Unironically a great character.
>>
File: R8pYJ0b.jpg (68KB, 996x596px) Image search: [Google]
R8pYJ0b.jpg
68KB, 996x596px
thicc
>>
>Making a character female just to appease quotas

I'm sorry Wings of Liberty, please come back
>>
File: 1462051785549.jpg (234KB, 1280x1745px) Image search: [Google]
1462051785549.jpg
234KB, 1280x1745px
>>376842038
WE CAN GO THICCER
>>
>>376842038
You can shit on blizz as much as you want (and they deserve the majority of it), but their ability to make perfect waifus is unmatched in the west.
>>
this game is complete garbage

the only people that play it are literal drones with extremely low IQs
>>
>>376843101
this desu
>>
>>376843101
>this game is complete garbage
Yeah but it's still fun.
>>
>>376843337
it's only fun for really dumb, easily amused people

the kind of people that actually play mobileshit
>>
>>376843101
All MOBAS are garbage but Sgt. Hammer is still great.
>>
>>376843441
>it's only fun if you're too dumb to know it isn't fun
Okay but it's still fun so that's fine with me.
>>
>>376843441
Let's see

>actually interesting/unique upgrades rather than a generic item shop
>teamwork is actually a thing
>maps are varied and fun
>quick, to-the-point matches that don't force a grind
>shared xp and all the benefits therein
>no Yasuo mains
>>
>>376840419
>Our progressive new age game requires more female characters
>I know. Lets make a siege tank character and make the driver a woman for no reason. It's not like the SC1 tank driver had some of the most memorable unit responses ever. Who cares about that guy.

-Some nuBlizzard intern involved in the making of this character probably

Im surprised they managed restrain themselves and not make it a strong independemt black woman(male) seems like exactly the kind of persona that would drive a tank in a new RTS if they ever made one.
>>
>>376844041

Man, you are one bitter son of a bitch with a huge victim complex, ain't ya?
>>
>>376844041
>Not liking waifu pandering

What are you, ghey?
>>
>>376844041
I don't know where you're getting any of that. All I see is blizzard arbitrarily sexualizing the siege tank by making it a pretty fuckable woman for no reason, an objective improvement, which seems the opposite of what you claimed.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.