[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who finds this game boring? It really feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: bayonetta.jpg (1MB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
bayonetta.jpg
1MB, 1200x750px
Am I the only one who finds this game boring? It really feels like a dumb, mindless button masher. Do people only like it for the sex appeal? Honestly it's fun for the first 3 hours or so then it just gets dull.
>>
>>376831438
I feel the same. Heard so many times about how great It was yet I got bored quite fast
>>
The later game enemies like grace and glory heavily punish button mashing and the so do the higher difficulties.

It is just a game that is entirely combat though, if the combat is boring to you I can't imagine finding it fun.
>>
Maybe you're just a boring person?
>>
>>376831438

It's the kind of game that your first run is just to learn the basics and focus on the story and the next runs on harder difficulties are 100% about the challenge, pro-builds and combos.

Bayo and Bayo 2 are funner the harder they are...except Climax Infinite, that's total bullshit.
>>
>>376831438
It's alright, but yes, it's overrated. Time manipulating spider legs witch fighting gray angelic marionettes is not as cool of a premise as it sounds.
>>
>>376831438
>Am I the only person out of 7 billion people with an opinion?
No
>>
>>376831438
Maybe you can button mash through hard mode, good luck doing anything at all on hard+ just mashing X though.
>>
>>376834879
Mash through Normal*
>>
>>376831438
>button mashing
nigga what
>>
>>376834957
Well all you do is hop around and kill everyone with guns and fancy moves, I don't get how people can do that for 4+ hours
>>
>>376831438
Currently on it : it's terrible.
There's just not enough to play. The game is a big cut-scene with some QTE and the three copy-pasted boss-fights.
>>
>>376836017
>Well all you do is hop around and kill everyone with guns and fancy moves.

So like half of all video games then?
>>
All I wanted was mashing buttons and kill Angels for hours...
Why do the game have to stop me every two fucking steps ?
Kamiya is a hack.
>>
>>376831438
t. stone trophy collector
>>
File: IMG_0637.gif (4MB, 640x586px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0637.gif
4MB, 640x586px
>>376831438
Confirmed for not routinely getting ultimate climax with photo finish combos on the regular
>>
>>376836910
>>376837938
>high score fags
People like you are the reason DmC sold well.
>>
>>376831438
you're bad and have bad taste

also contrary to your claim the game gets more fun as you play it and unlock more weapons/skills
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.