[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mindless Games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: stardew-valley-750x422.jpg (72KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
stardew-valley-750x422.jpg
72KB, 750x422px
I want a "mindless" game that I can play but not focus too hard on, any suggestions?
Was thinking of Stardew Valley but I heard it was a memegame.
>>
Why don't you just try it instead of letting a buzzword think for you?
>>
>>376828487

I'm a poorfag anon, I have to ration what extra money I have wisely.
Just do me a kindness and tell me your opinion.
>>
>>376828487
fpbp

I was actually going to give you some good recommendations until you unironically used the term "memegame". So now you get nothing, you fucking faggot. Drink bleach mixed with my diahrrea. Drink my bleachpoop slurry with a twisty straw.
>>
start a runescape account on OSRS
>>
>>376828815
It's a good game and thus far the best western take on the Harvest Moon series as far as the farming gameplay goes. If you're in it for waifus/husbandos, they're lame, and the combat in dungeon crawling is simplistic (but not bad). It'll keep you busy for a very long time. Multiplayer finally someday, maybe, I hope.
>>
>>376828815

I have it and it's enjoyable, make sure you get a mod to let you lengthen the days to something similar to harvest moon, otherwise you'll just stress out trying to get everything done.
>>
>>376828950
Rude
>>376829056
>>376829161
Than you two
>>
>>376829056
Multiplayer confirmed for the Nintendo Switch when it gets released in Summer.

On that note the Switch will probably be the home of many mindless games.
>>
>>376828957
Fuck that play rs3 and take off your shit tinted glasses
>>
It's alright. Still prefer Rune Factory 4 though and I hope RF5 happens one day. It could happen! They still own the IP.
>>
>>376829461
No, they were just confirming that the Switch version will be the first console version get multiplayer. It'll be on PC first and CA said multiplayer won't be ready by summer.
>>
>>376827527

Etrian Odyssey, it's a hardcore RPG but I find its EXTREMELY fun to play in short bursts. Just eat away at it little by little and feel comfy.

If it helps, EO4 is really fucking easy.
>>
>>376827527
>memegame
What the fuck does that even mean? Fucking retard die in a fire faggot.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.