[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm pecking up something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 171072552.jpg (25KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
171072552.jpg
25KB, 720x405px
>I'm pecking up something
>>
>>376819449
>HAVE I MENTIONED I BELIEVE IN GOD IN THE LAST TEN SECONDS?

Bioware seriously can't write anything natural anymore at all. No matter the subject it always comes off as forced.
>>
>>376819449
Auw mei gaiwd, Roiwder!
>>
>>376819449
>Couldn't even romance her unless you're gay
>now that the dev team has been assassinated we probably won't get the Quarian DLC now

I'll never buy EA again.
>>
I didn't expect anything but shit in the romance choices going into the game. I was excited when I met Suvi. Red hair, dat accent, smart scientist type, intelligent enough to realize macro evolution is impossible and only pseudo intellectual neckbeards still believe in it.

Then I found out she was gay only. Haven't touched single player since.
>>
>>376819586
because everything has to be one note to get the point across in the fastest way possible
>>
File: 1489610799168.jpg (38KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
1489610799168.jpg
38KB, 570x570px
>>376819449
>Ryder sexualising that bastardisation of an accent
>>
>>376819701
Kill
me
actually do kill me since the gay male romance is some ugly fatfaced spic
>>
>>376819586
I LOVE science but I also LOVE religion!
>>
>>376819701
AUH MEI GAWD
I gotta stop playing my weeb games and get back on xbone sometime. Think my group is missing the token black
>>
>>376819895
100% of the human NPCs on your ship are gay.
>>
>>376820964
>religion

She's some kind of deist. That's the closest thing to religion Bioware will allow in their game.
>>
All memes aside, why do some story/script writers feel the need to put their political or social views in games? Do they have no self-respect?
>>
>>376821707
They seek approval/validation from the SJW collective on tumblr so their inflated egos can be well pleased

It's all a big joke, anyway.
>>
>>376821707
Writers write what they know. Bioware writers know fanfiction and SJW politics.
>>
>>376821707
Because it's their mouthpiece. One example of this done right is Legend of Eisenwald's standalone expansion called Blood of November.

>The duke is dead. Without an heir it falls upon the council to decide who will become the new duke. Amidst the upheaval two powerful clans vie for the crown: Eisig and Horn. But they are not alone for some lesser clans have dared to declare their own bid for the throne.

Did you get it? It's more obvious in play because the entire thing is essentially a medieval campaign, but it's about Trump and Hilary.
>>
>>376821707
English and liberal art majors. Believe media can change people's minds and the world.

Complete deluded faggotry.
>>
>>376821993
>English and liberal art majors.

Also known as "completely useless degrees" unless you want to teach or have connections to become a curator.
>>
>>376819449
>dat feel when she was by far the cutest character in the game

They've been random as fuck with romances ever since Inquisition with these strange half-romances where they're not even your companions and you need specific requirements to qualify.
>>
>>376821707
Same reason they complain when there neither of those in games, these retards actually think games can manipulate people into thinking/doing stuff.
>>
>>376822668
Love those patented Bioware Dead Eyes.
>>
>>376819895
>macro evolution is impossible
Kike worshippers are so stupid
>>
>>376822668
I'm just mad they're clearly not giving the same attention to all romance options. You can't just fade to black with Vetra, goddammit.
>>
>>376819586
>mfw that shit is grating as fuck
I believe in God and that shit is annoying as hell. What's wrong with just an occasional remark? It's not hard to just talk like a human being.
>>
File: Oh my God.jpg (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Oh my God.jpg
96KB, 1920x1080px
>>376819701
>>376821358
>AUH MEI GAWD
>>
>>376823057
That shit pissed me off more than the animations.
>>
>>376822668
>just accept it, this is going to happen
>>
>>376819586
Same with the gay dude.

>OH BY THE WAY I CANT HAVE CHILDREN YOU KNOW BECAUSE I SUCK DICKS
>UHHG MY FRIEND KEEPS BOTHERING ME ABOUT CHILDREN BUT AS YOU ALREADY KNOW I LIKE TO GET RAMMED IN THE ASS
>>
>>376823138
>It's not hard to just talk like a human being.

Mass Effect 1 Ashley
>talking about family
>dad is dead
>he's with god now
>that doesn't bother you right? That I'm religious?
>never gets brought up again

>Mass Effect Andromeda
>DID YOU KNOW THAT I AM BOTH SCIENCE AND RELIGIOUS
>WOW HOW AMAZING THAT THESE TWO THINGS CAN COEXIST

bioware went to shit
>>
>>376825757
You can also politely state you're not religious but that you respect Ashley's beliefs in ME1, among other options, while you either have to tell Suvi you're religious or start an argument with her by telling her god can't exist.
>>
At least all the females had nice breasts and asses.
>>
>>376825960
Just like real conversations with most religious people or atheists.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.