[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one should I get and why /v/ros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 14658659687.jpg (246KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
14658659687.jpg
246KB, 1920x1080px
Which one should I get and why /v/ros?
>>
MW or MW2
>>
>>376815990
Infinite warfare

Free new weapons, you can craft variants, base maps aren't awful like BO3, good artstyle unlike BO3, very fun weapons unlike BO3, more balanced scorestreaks and so on

Anyone who thinks BO3 is better is a bit fucked in the head I think, I played BO3 for 120 hours but Infinite for 600 already

It's just that much better

Also better movement I guess
Better zombies too and singleplayer, if you're into that
>>
>>376816121
I only have a PS4
>>
>>376816135
Then why did it sell less than BO3?
>>
>>376816135
t. Infinity Ward
>>
>>376817172
MORE LIKE INFINITY TARD AM I RIGHT MY FELLOW TREYBOT?
>>
File: 1359162792229.gif (2MB, 382x289px) Image search: [Google]
1359162792229.gif
2MB, 382x289px
>>376817267
>getting mad

Way to out yourself, moron.
>>
>>376817172

Not him but the Campaign for Infinite warfare was actually really good and fun. Zombies in Spaceland is actually really fun too. Don't know about the DLC.

The Multiplayer is it's weakest point and the problem is that none of the maps are really great and the challenges and prestige mode isn't that great either.

The special variants of guns you can unlock are pretty cool though.
>>
>>376816135
Seconding. Infinite Warfare is actually really great and easily my favourite COD multiplayer game of all time. Game got way too much meme hate that it didn't deserve, at all. Also most people are literally too shit to play the game and can't hang so they call it shit.
>>
>>376816135
This is true.
BlOps3 has narrowly a bit more single player content with the zombie mode (set in universe) as well as the hidden arcade shooter.

But the single player for infinite warfare was a bit better. Not a huge fan of the flying sections but I kept expecting them to be horrible or something and I can't honestly claim they detracted from the game. And it added a sense of scope to the combat.

Some missions were actually good. Not entirely memorable but much better pacing than BlOps 3
>>
>>376817464
>Don't know about the DLC
Rave in the redwoods is fun, but kinda easy. It's got what is arguably the best spot to kite zombies in the entire CoD series and as long as you actually know how to shoot zombies in the face, getting to round 30+ solo is a joke. The Easter egg is also super simple.

No idea about Shaolin Shuffle, it isn't out on Xbone/PC yet
>>
can somebody explain the appeal of zombies to me? its even gayer than playing cod campaigns
>>
>>376820519
You either like it or you don't
>>
>>376815990
Get a Xbox One or play Black Ops 2 on your Xbox 360.

New CoDs are shit. They even managed to fucking kill the greatest CoD of all time and ruin its legacy by adding supply drops. Just play BO2 until they release WW2.

WW2 will be shit also because they're going to add supply drops
>>
File: 2799337-7102063934-zombi.jpg (1MB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
2799337-7102063934-zombi.jpg
1MB, 1152x864px
>>376815990
pic related
for PC
>>
Black Ops 3 if you're specifically wanting a boosty-jump CoD.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.