[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stellaris

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: POSTER2.jpg (19KB, 1000x350px)
POSTER2.jpg
19KB, 1000x350px
Just got this game off of the Humble Bundle monthly for 12 bucks.

Now how do I play this game effectively?
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 669x640px)
image.jpg
151KB, 669x640px
Martial Dictatorship with Xenophobe, Materialist, and Militarist

Expand your territory as quick as you can with frontier outposts

Research Terraforming and Atmospheric Manipulation as quick as you can

Now go claim the stars, anon. They are yours to take.
>>
>>376811702
You get a fucking refund on that shitty game, faggot
>>
>>376811702
>Build as many research stations as you can
>Don't build colonies unless you need to or you stand to gain, such as when a planet is a mineral hub
>Corvette deathstacks are your friend early game
>Fuck playing nice, your best option is just role playing as the Imperium
>>
>>376811702
Get utopia

Then either purge galaxy as robots, perfect gene seed super soldiers or psyonic magic.
>>
>>376811943
Fuck off /civ4xg/
>>
>>376811702
science directorate with robots. just spam colony ships everywhere possible and as fast as u can
>>
>>376811702
You get the DLC, preferrably by pirating it and then use creamAPI to use it with your legit version of the game. Repeat with every big DLC for probably another year or two. Then play it when it's complete.
>>
>>376812315
I've had this game for nearly a year now and the devs keep updating it and breaking the save files I have. I mentioned this on the steam community forum last year and I was basically told to fuck off and to start a new game every time they update. Do people actually do this? Waste hours of their life on a run of Stellaris then throw it away because the devs decided to update and break your saves? Don't buy this shit just pirate it.
>>
>>376812728

You can go back to older versions through Steam as far as I know.
>>
File: 1468257734120.png (196KB, 485x269px)
1468257734120.png
196KB, 485x269px
>>376811702
>being so braindead that comes to a fucking image board to ask how to play a game instead of just starting it learning it by himself
>>
>>376812728
You can get every previous version through steam beta.
>>
>>376812781
>>376813327
Thanks for the tip anons.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.