[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Team picks shitty characters >They obviously can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 37

>Team picks shitty characters
>They obviously can't play them and get their shit handed to them
>They spam "I need healing!"
>Don't heal them
>>
https://youtu.be/9f4dW1YpuoA

>Team is full of misogyinists
>Teamspeak is useless because all they do is harass
>They spam "I need healing!"
>Don't heal them
>>
>>376810345
>"I stop here to start recording"
>Video has been recording from the start

What

Also that Widow has the gayest sounding voice
>>
>>376810106
Haha you rally showed em bro!
>>
>>376810345
>being an epic grrl gamer shitter

Girls are largely shit at vidya
>>
>>376811114
Damn straight, bro. If they want to duck the team over then I'm going to meme the shit out of them.
>>
File: 1475918226049.png (74KB, 228x217px) Image search: [Google]
1475918226049.png
74KB, 228x217px
>>376810345
>"Heal your top character"
But Reinhart is already locked inside by Mei's wall and Phara is up there in the top sniping people with her rocket.
>>
>>376811445
They are being "memed" on
>>
In Platinum you have so many shitty players playing DPS and never getting anything done while the good players are stuck with tanks or supports.

I used to be at master, but this season I played in a group of friends and most of them are shit to mediocre so I got dragged down to plat-land.
>>
>>376810345
The girl who recorded that is a massive homophobe
>>
>>376812782
I play support almost 100% of the time and using the support vision to see players through walls you get to see how bad the dps and other players actually are, WILDLY put of position, 40 minute flanking routes only to die at the end to a 6 man team etc. People are so bad at this game and they don't even know it or will admit it.
>>
>>376812969
t. the guy in the video
>>
>>376813040
>People are so bad at this game and they don't even know it or will admit it.
yeah, I consistently play with and against hanzos with gold weapons that miss everything except for scatter shots. gold weapon reinhardts that run away from his team to do a stupid flank and whine "zero heals" when it doesn't work out. genjis that complain that his team isn't doing anything when he jumps into the enemy team and get deleted instantly
>>
File: 1477953015147.gif (360KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1477953015147.gif
360KB, 500x375px
>Keeping the two tanks alive in the choke
>hazo runs up
>Spams I need healing, over and over

>Genji jumps on the point that's a 1v6
>Dies
>"Mercy res"

>Reinhardt shouts he needs healing
>Charges the enemy team through the center
>Watch him die to entire enemy team on the other side of the map
>"Why didn't you keep healing me?"
>>
>>376812782

I stopped playing ranked because of this. I just could not cope with people insta-locking at every level then proceeding to just fail horribly. Like coming up against a Mercy charged Widowmaker with an Ana and not having the faintest idea what to do apart from run straight at her over and over again. Fucking spastic Soldier 76 jumping retards.

So I went to QP, which is just I will choose Widow, Hanzo and Roadhog each and every match because its Quick Play and Blizz changed from a more relaxed mode into shitty practice for Ranked and for people that obviously don't want to tank SR but have no problem making QP games terrible.

So I went to Mystery Heroes and here I have remained, I can deal with the shitty balancing, the OP shit, the weakshit and the stupid spam because I die and get to do something different straight away.
>>
>>376813432
yesterday we got a thorb/bastion main on our team. the two characters that are piss easy to counter since their main offence is stationary and easy to hit. So when his Thorb got countered immediately he (after attempting and failing some more) switched to Bastion and kept being fucked in the ass, big surprise

like who the fuck mains the two most shittiest heroes in the game and bring it into competetive
>>
Overwatch is not a good of enough game to warrant a ranked mode that people put this much effort into. I have no idea how people can't see that there are very real problems at the most basic levels.

2CP is still fucking cancer and theres no way to get rid of it. Stalling is still a horrible problem with the right comp. I understand wanting to win to the exclusion of every single last thing but holy fucking hell is it depressing to see.
>>
>>376810345
She plays with a controller on pc. That healslut deserves to be bullied
>>
>Team picks Zarya, Hanzo, Widowmaker, Soldier 76, and Ana
>On attack

>Pick Lucio
>Stick with the payload
>Sometimes I'm the only person even near the payload for a full fucking minute
>Payload literally only moves when I'm alive
>While dead, see Zarya and Soldier chasing randos who are no where near the objective
>Overtime, I'm literally the only one pushing the payload
>Four enemies gang murder me
>Watch my teammates while I'm dead
>Both Hanzo and Widowmaker just stand where they are, watching the objective time run out, not even making an attempt to touch the payload to hold it
>Soldier 76 is chasing some fucking Genji
>Hanzo spamming that he needs heals
>Never fucking saw Ana once the whole match

>Team complains about everyone else but themselves at the end

Or better yet;

>Five members of the team working together
>Genji or Hanzo player is on the other side of the map by themselves spamming that they need healing

What part of, "team-based shooter" do these people not fucking comprehend?
>>
>>376813761
too much cancer in the game to take it seriously on a competetive level. soldier being by far the strongest and most reliable dps, all the tanks being super easy to play yet as strong or stronger than squishies, roadhog being a viable replacement for one of the dps "slots", mercy having res up every 20 seconds to undo a team wipe from behind a wall, the entirety of lucio, scatter shot, nu-symmetra
>>
>>376813681

"Mains" in general is fucking stupid, I understand excelling as one specific character, but without having a base of at least 2-3 of each class you are going to be nothing but a deficit to your team. Then Blizzard add in Golden Guns which just makes people want to play the samething even more.

No one seems to understand "situational", its not meta its just knowing where and when to use a specific hero to do a specific job. Orisa on Tibet Temple is the perfect example. Torb on the first point of Eichenwald.

The "meta" is a terrible crutch to explain away loses/getting beaten. Well we did not copy exactly what this pro team did so obviously that the answer to why we lost. Nah I don't buy it, GM and above go off meta all the fucking time and they make it work.
>>
>The lowest dps is always the first to complain that they need healing
>>
>>376813314
The amount of people who I tell to die on point when I have rez only for them to split up in every direction is fucking unreal. The players are stupid, stupid, STUPID bastards.
>>
>>376814072

Pharah having no damage drop off and them removing the direct damage and converting it over to splash.

They then improve her ability to fly and you wonder why theres a never ending rain of spam.

Being face-fucked by a D.va because thats viable. Being face-fucked by a Junk because now thats viable.

Zarya right clicking her feet because she has more health that whoever shes fighting and self damage is a joke.

No penalty to moving while scoped for Widow, no viewshake when under fire so its perfectly possible to just flick headshot even when shes getting raped. The fucking wonky hitboxes and favouring the shooter do not help either.
>>
>>376814619

No one "wants" to die, even more so in a big pile. Its yet another stupid fucking design decision on Blizzards behalf. At no other point should you ever stick that close together and suddenly at the point where you need your healer the most shes fucked off round the corner because her entire basis is letting people die instead of helping them win.
>>
>>376810345
This video isn't good enough. Someone posted a while ago a video of a "girl" symmetra main bitching and moaning how people made fun of her. And it was clearly a trans dude, fuck me I can't find it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
File: fadsfaefeaf.gif (890KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
fadsfaefeaf.gif
890KB, 500x281px
>Blizzard game has awful balance and every patch makes it even worse

NO WAY!
>>
>>376814619

Mercy makes every single game into "Find the Mercy" instead of just playing the game like you would normally.

You actively make the game worse for both your own team and whoever has the bad luck of queing into you.
>>
>>376814894
No one wants to die but they do die. A lot. It's more to get to the enemy to waste a lot of their ultimate's and then I can rez so we can make the push but you will always get the people who just run away and I can't rez them. If we win the fight without rez then great but the backup is here if my team need it but they won't use it.
>>
>>376814768
fuck yes pharah, she used to be so balanced but then they overbuffed soldier and then pharah became bad by proxy and they went ahead and buffed her to be stupidly easy to compensate. SHOOTING ROCKETS BY PEOPLE'S FEETS SHOULD NOT BE VIABLE. I want to puke whenever I face a phara mercy combo. It forces us to go soldier just to supress the 150+ floor rocket hail while also making mercy a pain in the ass to ever kill before the resses the entire team
>>
mercy ult is the more retarded ult in the entire game

it's the only ult that instead of rewarding you for predicting the timing to use your ult (literally the only skilled thing to do) you wait for your entire team to die and revive them, so your team gets rewarded for dying, yay
>>
>>376815237
>SHOOTING ROCKETS BY PEOPLE'S FEETS SHOULD NOT BE VIABLE

That's literally been a cornerstone of rocket launcher strategy ever since we had FPS's where we could actually aim at the floor.
>>
>>376815237

It still astounds me that Blizzard thought it was ever acceptable to have a character that can hit the point from spawn. No, can spam the point from spawn.
>>
File: pe.jpg (60KB, 900x710px) Image search: [Google]
pe.jpg
60KB, 900x710px
>pick healer
>heal people
>have fun
>>
File: 1487295371881.jpg (31KB, 480x355px) Image search: [Google]
1487295371881.jpg
31KB, 480x355px
>>376815530
DO IT RIGHT NOW
>>
>>376815530
OW has my favorite support classes in any fps. With the exception of mercy, I find all of them to be really fucking fun.
>>
>>376815489

I think the anon meant to say that it should not be viable as the only form of offense. Rocket splash is a great side effect of the rocket explosions but you should never ever rely on just the splash to kill players. Like you should always be aiming to hit people dead on in every single FPS that has a rocket launcher in it.

Apart from Pharah where its completely possible to just shoot the ground and rack up shitloads of damage and kills. Then get power boosted and pocket healed. Theres a reason that most Pharah's do the drop like a stone while firing straight at the ground beneath them attack, its because it works.
>>
>>376815489
But in other games you usually don't have most of the cast incapable to deal with the eternally flying rocket spammer
>>
>>376815237
>SHOOTING ROCKETS BY PEOPLE'S FEETS SHOULD NOT BE VIABLE
so we should aim rockets directly at their heads? retard
>>
File: ztq5ft3l4ibx.jpg (83KB, 881x758px) Image search: [Google]
ztq5ft3l4ibx.jpg
83KB, 881x758px
>>376810106

>Healslutting Reinbro on the payload
>Genji and Tracer run off to opposite corners of the map
>Both spamming "I need healing!"
>Ask me in chat where the heals are
>"On the payload, where you should be"
>>
>>376815796
You can miss people completely as Pharah and still deal heavy damage
>>
>>376815746

I love playing Zen, I actually somewhat enjoy having to have constant fights with Tracers/Genjis and getting suicide murdered by endless jumping Winstons. I am so happy that Blizzard added Sombra who is more or less designed to kill Zen and nothing much else.

Then I switch over to Lucio and just fuck off from the cunts and shoot some other people instead.
>>
>>376810345
Why is this video getting so much attention?

This is basically what you would hear on a normal Halo or Call of Duty match
>>
>>376816003
But this time it happened to A GIRL!
>>
>>376815882
>>376815762
It's hilarious how pharah went from being DON'T PICK FAGGOTS to WAWWW BLIZZ SHES TOO GOOD.

Learn to aim faggots pharah isn't even remotely op. If you're not consistently getting directs you're doing nothing but feeding the enemy support ults. Spamming is useful in certain situations, but if its all you can do you're a waste of a slot.
>>
>>376815796

Blizzard made the deliberate change from rockets causing knock back with direct hits, which lead to people who can aim being able to juggle to the rockets causing no knock back but increased splash damage.

They knew exactly what they were doing with that change and why.
>>
>>376816003
White Knights and Women don't like it when they're treated equally. Every time I end up in a discussion about gamers being "sexist" etc I come up with mountains of evidence that people are like that to everyone, they always end up continuously moving the goalposts.
>>
>>376816071

No one mentioned OP you illiterate fucking retard. There can be serious problems with the make up of a character and culmination of balance changes without everything being over powered.
>>
>>376814034
one of the major problems with overwatch is that it's basically a moba, not a shooter. unless you're playing mccree or widowmaker, it's so much more about ability use, timing and positioning than actual aiming ability
the problem is that a moba like dota is traditional rts perspective and has a minimap that shows you where all your allies are, so you know how and when to group up and not to be running around by yourself, and you can ping and look around the map and that sort of thing
with overwatch though it's first-person, no map or anything, and you only see where your team is by looking directly at their position (which means you aren't looking at the enemy), which nobody does
so this means it's very easy for enormous hordes of players to have no fucking idea what the rest of their team is doing 99% of the time and thus they run off by themselves dying one by one with absolutely no co-ordination to speak of
>>
File: 1494272832314.jpg (21KB, 297x253px) Image search: [Google]
1494272832314.jpg
21KB, 297x253px
>>376810106
>Get called a bad healer by DPS because they can't position themselves to be healed
>Leave healer role and tell them to do it if they are so good at healing
>They never switch

Also
>Switch to Sombra/Torb/Sym
>Do a shitloaf more work than other do
>Lose by a slim margin
>'EVERYONE REPORT ANON HE THREW THE GAME RRREEEEEEEEE'

The OW community is the worst.
>>
>>376816197
There is nothing wrong with Pharah. before you would slam a rocket on someones toes and deal 20 damage. There was no reason to play her. She's perfectly fine now stop bitching and moaning you don't have the mental capacity to look up and shoot the slowly floating target.
>>
>>376816071
>It's hilarious how pharah went from being DON'T PICK FAGGOTS to WAWWW BLIZZ SHES TOO GOOD.
It's almost entirely because Mercy is back in the meta.
>>
>>376816274
>Join
>Entire team is DPS
>Go Healer
>Say "We need a tank!"
>Genji says "Then switch to one".
>He runs off and almost immediately spams "I nee healing!" before dying
>>
>>376815858
its completely legit to let one guy push the payload while the rest of the team secures the next highground ultimately denying the superior defensive position from the defenders
>>
>>376816406
Wow so 1/3rd of the enemy team can do a lot of damage when working together. What a shock.
>>
>>376816274
Why would people yell at you for picking sombra or symmetra? They're both really good
>>
>>376816291

I never knew it was possible to be as stupid as you seem to be.

The entire point of Pharah before hand was using direct rocket hits to bounce enemies around into other direct hits, it was fully possible to combo a 76 to death, if you were skilled enough. Every change they made since then has just made her into a spam machine. An oppressive thanks to the height she can reach spam machine.

Its not OP, its not hard to kill her, no one has said that you projecting fucking spastic. I honestly do not know how to word this so you can understand it.
>>
>>376816274
Im almost grateful I play on PS4. Almost nobody ever has a mic plugged in, and there's no text chat that I know of.
>>
File: 1465479067387.gif (352KB, 499x289px) Image search: [Google]
1465479067387.gif
352KB, 499x289px
>>376810106
>tfw banned from s4
i leave a lot of games.
>>
>>376816512
Shes not a spam machine, you're an idiot. There was very little reason to play her over other dps that had a much easier time of killing people. Even now pharah has to get into dangerous positions to secure frags. Before you had to do that and even then it was easier for some characters to kill you first. Stay gold champ
>>
>>376816453
That's the problem - QP heroes and solo queue shitters can't work together to save their lives so they'd rather bitch about Pharah being OP til she gets nerfed when in reality she's fine.
>>
>>376815237
Pharah hasn't been touched in months and suddenly everyone's complaining she's overpowered.

Weird.
>>
>>376816676
I honestly think it's because widow fell out of the meta
>>
>>376813397
Non-Healers will never know true despair
>>
>>376813397
>start healing Reinhardt
>he assumes he's now invincible
>charges entire enemy team at the point
>dies slightly slower than normal
>"wow wtf shit heals"
>>
>>376816718
Nah, it's because Mercy is back in the meta. Lucio and Ana both got heavily changed while Mercy didn't, and she's now on more equal footing with them. With Mercy back in the game, the Pharmercy combo is back and now Pharah can actually do shit with a dedicated heal and damageslut attached to her hip.
>>
File: IMG_3869.png (268KB, 361x691px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3869.png
268KB, 361x691px
>>376816676
>>376816676
This.
>Pharah unchanged for half a year
>no one complains
>suddenly she's overpowered and broken and needs to be nerfed
Overwatch accounts should be linked to your browser so 4chan can detect anyone sub-Diamond and block them from posting
>>
>>376816619

Oh I completely agree that previously there was no point in choosing a Pharah over any other DPS, but the changes they made directly made her less skilled to play. I don't see how you can think that increased splash damage and no knock back means shes harder to play now than before.

All of those changes taken together mean she can now hang above areas where previously there was no real danger, like the first point of Hollywood. You can now just spam the point, spam the cafe, spam the raised area. Its simply to drop down out of sight. I have seen Top 500 players do this.

Sure pull platinum insults out of your ass if you want I honestly don't mind.
>>
>>376816512
Bouncing people to their death was perfect once you understood the geometry. Sure her splash damage was absolute shit but bouncing niggers made up for it. Sure she was a fat piece of shit hovering in the sky but bouncing the reticle around made it a little difficult to nail her. You can neglect her splash damage al you'd like. I just want bouncy splashing back. She was more fun.
>>
>>376816963
> but the changes they made directly made her less skilled to play

Sure I mean but she needed a buff because she was garbage. I'm not saying you can't spam it is very effective, but if its literally all you're doing you need to be a different class. Doing chip damage is good but as a dps you need to get picks and unless someone manages to walk into 2 rockets from long range you're going to have to get in there. If you're complaining about the splash damage you have a poor understanding of how the game works and honestly fps games in general.
>>
>>376815782
Most other games have characters either moving fast enough for it not to be an issue(e.g. Quake) or has severe damage dropoff(TF2).

Pharah exists in a game where her rockets move slow as shit, and maps are frequently either so wide open or claustrophobic as hell that she'll be vulnerable to the numerous characters with hitscan weaponry that can gun her down in seconds while weaving around her rockets with their small fucking splash, or in the effective range of characters that can tank through her rockets and gun her down. Her splash makes the Direct Hit look like a detonating payload.

She doesn't even have a retard-proof get-out-of-fuckups ability like Genji, Tracer or Sombra. Her movement ability is literally flying upwards. This isn't Doom, we can aim up.

She can't juggle things away from her like the TF2 Soldier without her conc blast.

I seriously do not understand why all of a sudden people are regarding her even with her wife tied to her hip as a high grade threat when Soldier 76 is still pretty much ubiquitous.
>>
File: Sco860v.jpg (87KB, 650x984px) Image search: [Google]
Sco860v.jpg
87KB, 650x984px
Pharah is fine.

Pharah + Mercy is fucking cancerous and requires way too much effort to kill considering Pharah+Mercy combo is braindead easy.
>>
>>376816952
>he thinks rank matters

Even the biggest shills on YT have made jokes about how awful the rank system is ever since Season fucking 2. It values your personal numbers above your teamplay IN A TEAM GAME.
>>
>>376816963
>le spam meme xD
Good Pharah players actually hit their target, and it takes more skill to hit with a slow moving projectile than a hitscan.

Name a high skill hero. Go ahead.
>>
>>376817307
Literally only in placements, after that only wins/losses matter
>>
>>376817307
Detected the Goldcuck

You belong where you're placed
>>
>>376817436
>play Winston
>constantly harass the enemy team so they can't do shit but don't kill that many people
>well too bad buddy bad numbers enjoy your gold rank :^)

Faggot.
>>
>>376817538
>being a bad Winston player
There's lots of Winston mains in the top 500, maybe get better at the game
>>
>>376817161

So your starting to understand the problems they made with Pharahs balance and design changes now right? So its not really about how OP she is, or how hard she is to kill. It goes beyond that into the very concept of the character itself.

Oh sorry wait I forget where I am Git Gud shitters its not the meta just blah blah blah its not OP it is OP WAHHH gb2reddit
>>
>>376817538
>be a shitter
>WAH MY TEAM

Every time. It honestly never gets old.
>>
>>376817361
>get placed in Gold because of retarded system
>can't climb out of it because everyone else is shit and it's a teamgame so you're fucked if you're not a god with Genji or some other OP hero
>if you pair up with someone you actually lose more rank then when you go solo

Cool.
>>
>>376817624
Get good
>>
>>376817624
It's literally not an issue I'm saying thats how rockets work in games. Just don't play shooters it'd be better.

>>376817660
>friend lets me play on his gold account so I can play placements with my friend
>in 10 games get him up nearly 600 elo

Yeah man shit it must be that
>>
>>376817656
>game is clearly designed with different roles and team effort
>don't blame the team though everyone should get the killstreaks :^)
>>
>>376817660
>thinking Genji is OP
Yep, you belong in Gold. It's not your team.
>>
>>376817752
>friend lets me play on his gold account so I can play placements with my friend
>in 10 games get him up nearly 600 elo

Which hero(es)?
>>
>>376816163
lmao are you deaf and blind, they basically throw that game for the sole reason that when they hear a female voice it triggers their severe fucking wizard autism. if you think thats equal treatment to what a guy would get your literally retarded
>>
>>376817798
Well he is one of the few heroes who can win games by themselves so yeah.
>>
>>376817815
swapped around it doesn't really matter. Some pharah, zarya, zenyatta and mcree. Even had a game of lucio in there.
>>
>>376817660

People in top 500 bitch about GM, GM bitch about those below and so it goes on. Stop fucking caring so much.
>>
>>376810872
>What is shadowplay
>>
>>376815621
i wanted to but after 3 mins in que, 2 mins in skirmish, 2 mins back in que just to be put back in skirmish without enough people i could see it actually starting the game i just closed it

i actually regret buying ow despite enjoying the gameplay because of the que times. when i 'play' it its about 80% just waiting
>>
>>376817886
>watched a year old video of Seagull carrying a QP game with Genji
>Wow Genji is OP
I have a hard time believing you're even gold kek
>>
>>376817908
>all heroes who can easily score kills and high numbers

Hmm really activated my almonds.
>>
>>376817854
You've never been in a raiding guild have you? I've seen people in games chew out men for mistakes harder than that video regularly. Autists will be autists, gender doesn't change too much of that.
>>
>>376817994
What is this post even trying to convery. Can someone explain? I have a hard time speaking shitter.
>>
File: 1493351015403.jpg (46KB, 600x703px) Image search: [Google]
1493351015403.jpg
46KB, 600x703px
>pro scene gets abandoned en masse
>people point out obvious flaws in the rank system and hero balance every since release
>even Twitch and YT shills start to criticize the more obvious points
>"nuh uh Blizzard is perfect it's a great game with no flaws git gud haha gold shitter!"

Pathetic, I bet you drones also defended WoW and D3.
>>
It is amusing that of all the shitty design choices made to the game over the year since its come out the only one to trigger people is Pharah.

Shit man the power of the waifu.
>>
>>376816463
>sombra
>good
>>
>>376818082
Here, I'll help you friend. I took a few years of Shitter in college. Roughly translated, it reads: "I'm garbage at the game, so I look for various reasons to blame my low placement on, including but not limited to my teammates, the ranking system, and balancing, rather than just accept the fact that I got placed accordingly because I am not very good at the game."
>>
>>376818180
It's like people finally settled with having Lucio, Reinhardt and Ana being a 10/10 pick every single game.
>>
>>376816940
Mercy got invincibility during her Ultimate, which was all she needed to become nearly mandatory. Plus a shitload of people who are expert Mercy players ahve popped up who can hide like ninjas while keeping the entire team healed and swoop in for total team rezzes.

Also people have universally decided to ignore enemy Mercys until she's the last one left alive.
>>
>>376818176
D3 was shit at launch but is good now. WoW hasn't been good since Cata
>>
>>376818228
Do you mind explaining then all the videos showing some of the best players in the world being ranked in Gold last season and the one before that? :^)
>>
>>376818213

Pro scene decided that her only role will be hiding and building Ult as fast as possible. Of course thats trickled all the way down thanks to the "meta" and because no one outside of GM can co-ordinate to that level shes seen as completely useless.

They will never fix her either. Shes still a blast to play because of her movement is only below Lucio in how fun it is.
>>
File: 1491977872666.png (121KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1491977872666.png
121KB, 420x420px
>>376810106
I NEED ARMOR
IN EED ARMOR
I NEED ARMOR
I NEED ARMOR
I NEED ARMOR
I NEED ARMOR
I NEED ARM OR
>>
File: IMG_2789.jpg (41KB, 750x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2789.jpg
41KB, 750x566px
>>376818340
>>
>>376818340
The best players in the world are all ranked up in GM or T500. This is proven by Blizzard's averages of the various SRs of different countries for the World Cup. No one gives a shit about your literal who streamer faggots
>>
Overwatch would be a better game if they balanced around ultimate meters being reset if you died, like ubercharges.
>>
>>376818340
>things that never happened
>>
>>376818568

Season 3 was a fucking mess of terrible players being very highly ranked because of the triple tank bullshit.
>>
Am I the only one that plays this game assuming I'm not going to be getting any healing and go to the health packs? I usually play self-healers anyway.
>>
>>376818679
Nothing in this post makes sense
>>
File: f9e.jpg (271KB, 800x1099px) Image search: [Google]
f9e.jpg
271KB, 800x1099px
>>376816845

>DPS shouting I need healing, as they run away from you around a corner to flank enemy team

>Die
> in the spawn room 4000 miles away from the point
>I need healing, I need healing, I need healing,I need healing ,I need healing
>>
File: 1489900061938.jpg (50KB, 464x444px) Image search: [Google]
1489900061938.jpg
50KB, 464x444px
>>376818424
>>376818568
>>376818665
>literally going "n-no that didn't happen!"
>>
>>376818945
>makes shit up
>pretends he got anyone

Well here's your (you) friend hope you enjoyed it
>>
>>376818897

In Ranked Play Season 3 people were rated higher than their actual skill level should have placed them. This was thanks to exploiting tank play. With the tanks being less viable in the current season those players have dropped back down to where they should have been. This is a widely known fact.
>>
>>376819051
>guys still do their tank job
>no killstreak for you gold shitter haha what is teamplay
>>
>>376818945
>no source
>i-it happened because I said so!
Opinion dismissed
>>
>>376818939

Implying any Tracer player calls for healing anymore. We all learned a long time ago to just go fuck off for a kit instead.
>>
>>376819051
What are you even trying to say here? That people who played tanks well aren't actually good at the game and don't deserve to be ranked high? What is the point you're trying to make?
>>
>>376819204

Feels fucking good.
>>
>>376818023
I have been in raiding guilds, and it's true people get chewed out but as you say there is at least an actual mistake behind it and then people focus up to try and clear the raid. The problem with that video is they have an autistic spasm that throws the game just because one of their teammates is a girl - however you cut it there's no good explanation for that
>>
Anyone who picks Hanzo and refuses to do anything other than sit and bump up their K/D ratio doesn't deserve heals.
>>
>>376819348
This doesn't apply to the situation but any grrrrllll gaymerrrr who attention whores and makes it a point to keep pointing out that she's a girl deserves to be harassed and flamed
>>
File: IMG_0164.png (105KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0164.png
105KB, 500x441px
>>376818273
>Also people have universally decided to ignore enemy Mercys until she's the last one left alive.

One of the goddamn mysteries in the game that I will never not understand. You think at this point people will understand what the core tasks of the game is based on the given situation. But no, of course not. It's MOBAs all over again when shit that should not be happening with some common sense is still happening at an astonishing rate.

>Enemy mercy is good with her rezs and quite apt with her flying around
>No one attempts to focus her first in a team fight and the flankers doesn't even try to whittle her down before the fight begins

>Enemy team got a reaper that likes to hide behind corners or jump down from above for a suprise attack
>No one ever bothers to check their surroundings when going into a room or even look up

>In ranked mode
>Enemy team is starting to stack tanks
>Widow on our team refuses to switch because she got like a triple kill earlier

And the classic

>Enemy pharah is shitting rockets left and right and getting stray kills
>NO ONE ever looks up or even the direction of where the rockets are coming from
>>
>>376819290

That if the same people played in the same way in any of the other seasons they would have been ranked lower and more appropriate to their actual skill levels. That by playing nothing but tanks exclusively usually in duo-triple ques it was pretty easy to boost your SR.

Wait let me go find something to help explain it better.
>>
File: 1462814926456.png (112KB, 418x455px) Image search: [Google]
1462814926456.png
112KB, 418x455px
>>376816274
>get a teambro that likes to play tanks and healers
>get shittalked by our team because "i need healing "
>teambro always counter talk as if he's better dps than them
>team still shittalk to us because we are the healers so we aren't doing our job
>teambro leave voicechat, switch to McCree and proceed to anally devastate the enemy team
>team remain silent and say sorry
i like my teambro.
>>
>>376810345
To everyone who says "console players"
This is recorded on PC - check the top left hang corner if you don't believe me.

Is she playing overwatch on pc with a controller?

Overall the guys are clearly retards, why would you even open up a sexist issue with them? Also how are they throwers? they weren't inting or dancing in base (as far as i can tell, i skipped a lot but it seemed like a regular game).

Honestly if anyone would start talking about misogynist in muh waifu simulator i would go full on retard talk even if i didn't say anything initially.

And finally let's be real here: girls don't have a place in competitive anything, even overwatch. If you want to be competitive you become a man and men take shit and give shit back or better yet mute the fuckers without recording the "struggle".

The only issue here is the absence of sexbots to make all the boy feel less salty towards the girls.
>>
>>376819615
>playing meta heroes makes winning easy and SR farming a breeze
Whoa you really canoodled my doodle
>>
>>376819737

I don't understand the meaning of this particular post could you clarify it for me please.

:^)
>>
>>376819536
I have never actually encountered this though, maybe it occurs sometimes but I think this is kind of a meme that people believe happens a lot more than it does. Regardless, you say yourself it doesn't apply to this situation - it was the other guys in the group making a big deal over it not the girl.
>>
>>376819737

Just to point out the actual good tank players are still where they were before. I don't really get whats so hard to understand here. Exploiting shitty game mechanics inflated bad players skill ratings higher than they should have been. The good players have remained where they are and the bads ones have dropped back to where they should be.
>>
>Playing Pharah
>Mercy is glued to my dick the whole match
>Doesn't heal anyone else
>Doesn't use damage amp, only heal beam
>Tell her to heal the team
>Team keep dying
>She won't rez them
>Didn't need healing in the first place

I don't get it. Yeah pharmacy can be strong if you play around it, but I rarely require healing because I use environmental cover and go for healpacks instead. I think they do it because it's easy as shit to just stay with pharah and it feel safe I guess?
>>
>>376820215

They just like to fly around and feel like a Princess.
>>
>enemy has a pharah
>go widowmaker and harass them
>they switch to widowmaker
>switch to Winston
:^)
>>
>>376820215
This. I never even want Mercy attached to me, I usually tell her to fuck off and let me do my job.
>>
File: IMG_3394.jpg (105KB, 640x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3394.jpg
105KB, 640x620px
>>376820114
>playing a meta hero effectively and winning with said hero is "inflating your score"
>>
>tell our soldier he should probably change since he's not doing much and I have all golds as fucking Orisa
>gayest scottish voice I have ever heard screams "OH MAH GOODNESS WHAT ARE YE FUKEN TALKIN ABOOT ORISA IS SUSTAAAAAINED DAMAGE OF COURSE YOU HAVE FUKKEN GOLD DAMAGE I ALWEEZ HAVE GOLD DAMAGE AS ORISA WHEN AH PLAY HER"

I wanted to call him out for thinking Soldier isn't sustained damage but his fucking voice had me in tears for the rest of the game.
>>
>>376820382
>Playing Pharah
>Dump on the enemy team for the first half
>They go soldier, widow and the ana stop healing and just looks for me
>Spend the next half just sneaking in and jumping on the Widow
>Constantly LOS the peak the soldier but don't let him kill me
>Know that the whole enemy team is going to be screaming at the hitscan to kill me and getting tilted as fuck
>Literally just have to not die while making my presence known to have the most impact at this point.

I love Pharah, anyone who says hitscan "counters" her is an idiot, you just have to change your playstyle a bit once you know they're hunting you. Instead of floating around pouring damage onto the cart, you just start hiding and jumping the hitscan like Winston would, except you can move and kill faster than he can. Nothing deletes a soldier/mcree/widow faster than a direct rocket during the jump in and then rocket spam at facefuck range.
>>
>>376810106
>pick character I like
>I'm shit as them
>pick character I don't like
>I'm good as them
>team really needs help, so pick a character that I don't like but that I know that I'm good with
>I'm shit as them
every time
>>
>>376820215
>playing pharah
>mercy gives me damage boost and starts following me
>panic and start missing every shot and fucking up, in a desperate attempt to look good and be efficient
>>
File: dbaideprkrn5ftdify0y.png (615KB, 837x467px) Image search: [Google]
dbaideprkrn5ftdify0y.png
615KB, 837x467px
>>376820510

Who said anything about being effective?

Did you shit up games with Ana/Tanks in Season 3 anon? Did you go back down to Gold anon?

Oh God I'm so sorry.
>>
>>376821190

Its not just you. The amount of times I've damage boosted Golden Weapon McCrees that can't hit anything, Soldiers who fail to kill anything and Pharahs that immediately start hitting walls in front of them.
>>
>>376818176
>"nuh uh Blizzard is perfect it's a great game with no flaws git gud haha gold shitter!"

Except it usually goes

"yeah i know that it's not perfect but I'm having fun."

"having fun, huh? KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING DRONE YOU ARE THE WORST WHY AREN'T ALL GAMES QUAKE 3 EVEN THOUGH QUAKE 3 EXISTS REEEEEEEE"

There is no objective reason for overwatch to be an esport, that aspect is there just to give insecure adolescence validation by making them play a "serious" game. It's one of those things, like cheating in relationships: people like doing it but you can't talk about it, admit it or get caught because it breaks the retarded magic.
>>
>>376821495
The damage boost just fucks me up because suddenly I have to rethink how many rockets to shoot at each person, I end up shooting a bunch of rockets at people who are already dead because I'm used to doing exactly 120 damage.
>>
File: 1418206747188.gif (978KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1418206747188.gif
978KB, 350x197px
>mfw I found out Sombra's ult completely nullifies Lucio's ult
I knew it removed shields but I didn't think it applied to the overcharge
>>
>>376810345
>Team is full of misogyinists
Online shit talking has been a thing forever. It's just empty comments for the sake of humor. You know how many times people have been called "fag" or "nigger" or "retard" since the dawn of online? Countless. They aren't racists or homophobes. It's just empty insult shit talking. It means literally nothing. It's only todays modern "gaming girls" and beta males that have an issue with it.
>>
>>376810872
>Not knowing how shadowplay works
What
>>
>>376821281
Nice projection shitter, you sound like a scrub who refuses to use meta heroes because they're "OP" and then get mad when people who use them rank higher than you. I bet you complain about post-nerf Roadhog.
>>
>>376822451
>"fag" or "nigger" or "retard"
>humor

This is why everyone sees gamers as manchildren.
>>
>>376822649
>boohoo I get called a faggot online

And? Gaming is literally playing with toys. It's inherently childish, beta male.
>>
>>376822451
This, especialy when you can mute someone if he's tilting you. For me drama and pointless flaming were one of the main fun aspect of online gaming.
>>
File: dwone stwike tawget.jpg (52KB, 615x769px) Image search: [Google]
dwone stwike tawget.jpg
52KB, 615x769px
>>376822754
>admits to playing with children's toys
>calls others beta male

Sweetie...
>>
File: 1488586304877.gif (3MB, 192x333px) Image search: [Google]
1488586304877.gif
3MB, 192x333px
>>376822893
Being beta is about your action and personality. Not your hobbies, beta male. And even if that did make me a beta male. So fucking what? I enjoy it and I am still not a spineless crybaby like you. You must be one of these new age "gamers."
>>
>>376822872
And i'm not talking about me raging, some insults thrown on me are genuenly funny. It's online shit talk, nothing personel kid. If your soft feelings are touched mute those people and find an online friend, there are plenty of them.
>>
>>376822893
>dudebros play Madden and CoD all the time
>i-its only beta to play games that aren't mainstream
>>
>>376822632

I never said any of that, you said that. I said bad players got shoved back down where they belong and the good players stayed where they were.

Your the one that brought up the tired meta shit and then blah blah blah your in gold blah blah blah bronze complain blah blah blah etc etc.
>>
>>376822451
>repeating the same joke for 15 minutes
>humor
Also every functioning person of society would think those guys were acting like manchildren. Those are the epitome of "beta uprising" faggots. Alphas don't make complete fools of themselves.

But yeah, she could have just muted them. What I find hilarious is how many people get their panties twisted when she uploads it to youtube and calls them misogynists. That's too far apparently.
>>
>>376810345
I bet this movie was recorded by someone who's represent nothing else except being a woman in hope of getting views from sjw's and other swedish open minded idiots. Glad to see that plan didn't worked
>>
>>376823281
And you're wrong. You're talking out of your ass because you want to believe this fairy tale about """"""inflated score""""". If you use a hero effectively, your score goes up. End of story. There's was no conspiracy or broken rank system during season 3 that magically rocketed tank players to the top. Tanks were good in season 3, people who played the best heroes effectively got high ranking. It's really not hard to grasp. There is no such thing as "inflated score" unless you have a team of 5 Master players carry you out of low ranks.
>>
>3v3
>Me and Sombra go to attack an Orisa
>Translocating!
Fuck you
>>
>>376823504
Because they are trying to be funny doesn't mean they are good at it. Or even original. This shit has been around since the dawn of online gaming. It's not new and not to be taken to heart. Taking this shit to heart is the epitome of beta. Gaming is also inherently childish. So calling them manchildren is redundant. We are all manchildren. We are literally playing with toys.
>>
The amounts of :^) in this thread proves that this thread is nothing but Reddit shitters.
>>
>>376823914
>unfunny and unoriginal manchildren get called unfunny and unoriginal manchildren online
Then what's the problem?
Also you're confusing beta with numale.
>>
>>376823504
>What I find hilarious is how many people get their panties twisted when she uploads it to youtube and calls them misogynists.
It's a slightly different thing. Online gaming shit talking doesn't make you a misogynist, racist, etc. But posting a video about it while applying a negative label when they most likely aren't misogynists is an issue. People take THAT shit seriously. Online shit talking isn't. It's probably as close to slander as an online comment can be. They are two different things and one gets WAY more public exposure.
>>
>>376824080
>Then what's the problem?
Nothing? I was agreeing with you. But calling them the betas is the inaccurate part.
>Also you're confusing beta with numale.
Probably? I was never really sure what numale really meant. It is a made-up word with no actual definition, anyway. I always just thought they were synonyms.
>>
>>376824283
How is posting a video that has not been edited in any way slander?
I mean, she clearly expressed that she didn't enjoy it and they kept going for a good 10 minutes more. Any sort of "It was just for fun and I thought she was in on the joke" doesn't really work.
>>
>>376824464
>made up word with no definition
It means "new male", because the "new" definition of being a man is being a beta faggot hipster weakling instead of being an actual man.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (7KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
7KB, 255x198px
>>376810345
>>>/lgbt/
Back to your containment, roastie.
>>
>Play TF2
>None of this shit happens.
>OW babies cry dead game and that I'm a pony fucker.
>>
>>376825035
Dead game, ugly art style
>>
>>376825035
Fuck off to >>>/mlp/ ponyfucker
>>
File: 1493828693364.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493828693364.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>376810345
wow this video made me hard haha
>>
>>376822649
You can't be funny without being edgy. Else you end up with horrendous, cringe-inducing Reddit "humor".
>>
File: 1468427060766.jpg (82KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
1468427060766.jpg
82KB, 719x719px
>>376810345
>tfw MVP the Soldier 76 is the only true nigguh in that game...
>>
>>376824614
Because it is forcing a meaning into something where there isn't one. Online shit talking is just empty insults. This isn't new. It's been around for 20 years. It doesn't actually mean anything. Doing it doesn't mean you are a racist, misogynist, homophobe, etc, etc. But doing shit like this is trying to force a portrayal as such. It's forcing meaning where there is none. It's the same shit modern day feminists do.

People actually take videos like that seriously and seriously apply the misogynist label. Forcing a negative label onto somebody when the label doesn't actually apply is slander.
>>
>>376824689
According to who, and why do you listen to them?
>>
>>376825179
haha
>>
>>376824689
So they are synonyms like I said? You even used "beta" in your definition.
>>
File: wojak or pepe.jpg (51KB, 604x390px) Image search: [Google]
wojak or pepe.jpg
51KB, 604x390px
>>376824464
To clear it up, the guys in the video were pepes, not wojaks.
>>
File: 1256568945489.jpg (113KB, 1137x942px) Image search: [Google]
1256568945489.jpg
113KB, 1137x942px
>>376810345
>Console players

Why are they always massive faggots like this?
>>
>>376815858
t. silver
>>
File: whywouldyoudothat_2_3571.jpg (30KB, 292x302px) Image search: [Google]
whywouldyoudothat_2_3571.jpg
30KB, 292x302px
>>376825357
>jpeg compression
>>
>>376825483
That's PC because there is a chat box
>>
>>376825217
You're trying to use the bantz excuse. But banter is based on testing the limits to see how far you can go with each other.
When someone clearly isn't enjoying the insults thrown and you keep going, then that's literally harassment.
>>
>>376814034
>Stupid game attracts stupid people
Notice how you don't see this shit in UT or TF2?
>>
>>376810106
>doesn't play team role
>blames everyone else for losing
>lol i was only trolling
>>
>>376825816
>When someone clearly isn't enjoying the insults thrown and you keep going, then that's literally harassment.
Taking online comments as LITERAL HARASSMENT is just a testament to how beta the person is. People like that are part of the reason net-neutrality will die.
>>
File: 1492348406093.jpg (17KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492348406093.jpg
17KB, 500x500px
>start playing at release
>casually play at random intervals all through this past year
>always played Lucio because gotta go fast and heals was fun
>"hey this Ana character sure is fun, I'm going to start pikcing her up and get gud with aim"
>paired with total fags and decent players alike, regular business
>get called shit a couple times by a couple team members the past few weeks
>tfw still not knowledgeable enough about my current character or even the game as a whole to know whether if I screwed up and how/where or if they were complete faglords
Healing requiring aim made critical self-reflection way harder, if that makes any sense.
>>
>>376826343
You need to know who to nanoboost. Ana isn't really for heals.
>>
>>376816463
because most trolls pick Somba, Sym or Torb
>>
>>376826343
Playing Ana is fucking hard.
You have to really get good at using the sleep-dart to either get away from bad situations or to cancel ults.
Ever since they fucked with the arc on her healing grenade, it's a lot harder to get long distance group heals
>>
>>376825517
Imagine how bored and angry you need to be to complain about something as pointless as mouth animation during gameplay.
>>
>>376826253
>Taking online comments as LITERAL HARASSMENT is just a testament to how beta the person is.
Which is fine in closed environments like guilds and such where you know each other and have an established tone. If you don't like the tone then find some other people to be friends with.
Shit like 4chan is also different since the whole draw of the site is how raw the commentary is.
When you play with random people online and you continue to harass them even when they say they don't like it then it is clearly harassment. Being online doesn't change that.
>People like that are part of the reason net-neutrality will die.
Nice slippery slope. I bet you think posting and voice rules are an infringement on your freedom of speech too.
>>
>>376827064
Imagine how much of a cuck you need to be to defend such basic incompetence from a AAA developer.
>>
>>376827125
M U T E B U T T O N

Its literally even easier to do deal with faggots talking shit online you fucker. Theres no reason to start a crusade when you can effectively remove people from your frame of reality.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (10KB, 108x106px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
10KB, 108x106px
>competitive
>pick healer
>team picks 5 dps
>no one switches
>pick Hanzo
>>
>>376827783
>game that is 100% centered around teamwork
Yeah sure you can mute, but at the cost of making your game worse and missing vital strategies and events.

What sort of crusade? The girl posting the video made no calls for witch hunts or the like? She simply said she didn't think this was alright and made an example out of them.
Protips: If you can't bear the idea that people record what you're saying in a public match, don't fucking say it.
>>
>>376827343
>not copying another game 1:1 = "incompetence"
>throwing around meme words that have nothing to do with anything

I thougth you chucklefuckers hated how much like TF2 Overwtach is and in the same breath you demand Overwatch be more like TF2, you're only shitting yourselves into a rage fior the sake of it. How often did you stand around doing nothing but watch characters' mouths move while playing TF2?
>>
>>376812782
Grandmaster support main. Lul 90% of the time you are in the rank you deserve. Even if its cause you play with lower friends.
>>
>>376815237
Pharah is so fucking easy to deal with mate. So easy.
>>
>>376825217
But it clearly does mean something to the woman? This is the same weird logic thats seen so much now on 4chan that because something doesn't mean anything to you it doesn't mean anything to anyone. These guys weren't trying to have bants with her they were just sperging out about the fact shes a girl. bants is one thing, but if a group of people you don't know online start throwing sexist insults at you then yeah, that's misogyny and the girl can't be blamed for posting a video of it online.
>>
>>376828326
>animation = copying

Why are Blizzshills so dumb?
>>
File: 1477284793350.png (18KB, 212x198px) Image search: [Google]
1477284793350.png
18KB, 212x198px
>>376827125
>>376828209
Jesus fuck, why is this an unpopular opinion. I know we all love being assholes but I just see no point to doing it to random people on mic for no fucking reason. These people are just trying to play the game. The only argument I've ever seen is "lol deal with it stop being such a pussy" but is it really that unreasonable to expect people to not be fucking annoying, inflammatory, and stupid just for the sake of it so I can play my damn game and chat with my teammates in peace
>>
>>376828209
Vital team strategies that were never gonna happen with such a team anyway. And I don't act like a faggot online, in fact I don't even mute actual faggots. I roast them or bare with it for the ONE GAME I have to deal with them in.
>>
>>376828326
>I thougth you chucklefuckers hated how much like TF2 Overwtach is and in the same breath you demand Overwatch be more like TF2
>/v/ is one person
Overwatch being more like TF2 would be a good thing. It's the things it does that separate it from TF2 that makes it suck.
>but they why not play TF2?
How about Blizzard's original design decisions be good ones instead of bad ones?
>>
>>376816407
That's the exact same experience I have.
>>
>>376828647
>Vital team strategies that were never gonna happen with such a team anyway.
Not an argument.
>And I don't act like a faggot online, in fact I don't even mute actual faggots.
Then why do you feel the need to defend them? If you enjoy having bantz with them then that's great for you. But why do you need to defend someone that keeps going when the other person clearly isn't enjoying it?
Also I'm pretty sure her point was that this was common behavior and didn't just happen once in a blue moon. She probably got fed up and decided to make an example.
>>
File: Overwatch-McCree-Ultimate.png (2MB, 1422x882px) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch-McCree-Ultimate.png
2MB, 1422x882px
>IT'S HIGH - *oof*
>>
>>376828449
>everyone who doesn't think like me is a shill for my enemies!

Go kill younglings, Anakin. Characters' mouths moving during gameplay is pointless, if you're in the middle of a fight and not seeing Ana's mouth move when she tells someone to go to sleep makes you that upset you're the one with the problems.

>>376828884
I never pay attention to massive lists of whining because it's always personal opinion complaints and/or the person whining sucks.
>>
>>376829094
How is it not an argument? Any dude who would get as angry as that wouldn't care about viable team strategies, am I wrong? So why bother? And its not as if ONE guy being muted is gonna destroy your whole gameplan. As long as he's not throwing too of course.

Exactly thats the point. This happens to EVERYONE. (Happens to shitters more often but you know what I mean). Trolls are gonna attack you with whatever they feel like they can hurt you with, in this case the target was a girl.
>>
>>376810106
>pick healer
>don't heal anyone
>complain when your team dies
>>
>not being a good healslut and trying your hardest for your team
>>
>>376828365
just came back to this thread. not really if your friends keep making the same mistakes and can only play 1 hero each. I win most of the time when I solo queue but with friends it's basically just hoping my entire enemy team sucks enough so that I can carry. I could go higher if I solo queued more but it's too boring to play comp alone.
>>
>>376828376
only as soldier. widowmaker don't count since she gets countered by everything else.

A Pharah without a mercy on her back is a pushover though
>>
>get soldier main our team
>he's unable to kill Pharah
>check his stats
>low plat every season except for diamond in the one season where you would teamwipe automatically with nanoboosted reaper, reaper being his most play then of course
It's funny how much broken metas can carry people. I bet a bunch of shitty players got to master during the tank meta only to drop now that it's not as good.
>>
>>376829529
It's not an argument because it gives zero reasons why the behavior is good. Which is what we are discussing.
>Exactly thats the point. This happens to EVERYONE.
How does that make it any better?
Is your whole point that Overwatch should just be exclusive to assholes that enjoy shittalking every stranger they meet and if you don't conform then don't buy the game?
Also why are you talking about trolls that actually do intend to hurt people now? Wasn't your argument that it was just empty banter a moment ago?
>>
>>376830325
Nah that was a different dude. Those guys in the vid the chick posted obviously wanted to fuck with her. I don't like the banter assesment either.

And isn't there a report system already in place? What more could you really ask of blizzard? You can't crack down on this stuff any harder.
>>
>>376830826
>And isn't there a report system already in place? What more could you really ask of blizzard? You can't crack down on this stuff any harder.
Yeah, and she wrote that she reported them. I don't think she wants Blizzard to do anything more, assuming they look into reports, which I'm not too familiar with.
I don't think see had any other intention than to discourage such behavior.
>>
File: Untitled-10.png (106KB, 743x628px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-10.png
106KB, 743x628px
>>376831052
Thread posts: 222
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.