[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking miss skateboarding games! Post your favourite game,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: temp.png (271KB, 355x440px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
271KB, 355x440px
I fucking miss skateboarding games!

Post your favourite game, levels, boards, whatever!

LIGHTS OUT!
>>
ded genre
>>
>>376802853
Thps4 was the last good one imo. They stopped having goofy locations. Eat was a zoo with an elephant you skitch on whilst it poops on you..
>>
Skate 2
>>
TELL US WHERE YOURE FROM
WHAT YOU WANT TO BECOME
AND WELL SAY IF YOURE OK
>>
skate on PC when?
>>
File: thps3.jpg (10KB, 198x254px) Image search: [Google]
thps3.jpg
10KB, 198x254px
THPS died after this game, and yet they still made more shitty games.
THPS3 is the best skateboarding game ever.
Cruise ship is the best level ever.

THPS4 was terrible, Underground was meh, Underground 2 was awful, American wasteland was ok. Didn't play anything after that besides about half hour of Project 8 which was garbage.
>>
Perfect Stride full release when?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P-kin9liFc
Do you guys miss grinding on rails? I like how this game isn't just a Tony Hawk rehash in first person.

Just started getting into skate games with THPS4 and I think it's one of the best games I've ever played. Currently playing Underground but it's missing the simplicity so I might just start playing THPS3.
When I was a kid the closest thing to a skating game I played was Dave Mirra BMX which was a lot of fun. I think there might be an over emphasis on skate games when extreme sports games are the real notable genre.
>>
>>376803767
What did you hate so much about 4 that was so much better in 3? I'm not really a huge fan of levels having time limits.
>>
>>376804613
The "open world" crap and the retarded side missions.
Only good things about it were Eddie (Maiden is my favourite band) and the flatland tricks.
I just wish eddie had more relevant costumes. His look doesn't look like any maiden album cover
The level designs were awful, and being able to 100% the game with one character, minus the final challenge for each character.
>>
>>376804798
Hmm, I like the side missions they add variety but don't go overboard with shit like having you driving a car or platforming. What does having a time limit on the level add? I think its unnecessary and a lot of the fun of Tony Hawk for me is just the feeling of the skating itself not even the missions, although for a game with open levels with no time limit they could have made those levels a bit more interesting.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.