[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: moments that made you drop a game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: modelzx.png (425KB, 625x438px) Image search: [Google]
modelzx.png
425KB, 625x438px
ITT: moments that made you drop a game
>>
You can get it back. You just have to beat the game twice.
>>
>Drop a game
>For a feature displayed on the game's cover, promotional material and in the fucking title
"""No""""
>>
>>376800676
Should've been for beating the game once. If you've played through and beat the game with each character, there isn't much point to go back and replay the game again. You've certainly found everything and have seen the minor dialogue differences between characters.

Plus, getting Model X on your second playthrough would've encouraged people to give the other character a play, and see the minor differences themselves.
>>
>>376800747
The problem isn't ZX, but locking the player from using X alone for the rest of the game.
>>
>>376801421
I agree that the unlock requirements are a bit much, but you really shouldn't have it your first playthrough. It's too over powered.
>>
>>376801421
You lose nothing, ZX plays exactly the same but with the additional Z-Saber. The only thing you lose is the X aesthetic, which is a petty fucking reason to drop any game. I mean aren't there enough fucking X games to cater to your need as is?

>>376801554
>It's too over powered.
What?
>>
I can't even finish the game, the last part with the boss rush is too much for me. Playing as model X never ever for me.
>>
>>376801639
X has the double charge shot which is way better than ZX's buster. I honestly didn't even touch ZX once I got HX.
>>
>>376801785
But you have all the models at that point, all the special abilities, and likely have a maxed out overdrive meter for everyone. Plus, you don't care about the weak points anymore, even though all the enemies still have one. The boss rush at the end of ZX is basically an excuse to kick on the elemental overdrive and go crazy, ripping the bosses apart.

Hell, some bosses you can one-shot that way.
>>
>>376801862
You can definitely tell that the ZX games were made with running and gunning in mind as opposed to the dashing and slashing style that the Zero games were made for, making Model X even more useful
>>
>>376802020
I'll try again keeping in mind that mentality, thanks.
>>
>>376801785
>>376802020
Yeah, the elemental damage ontop of weak points annihilates the bosses.
>>
>>376802175
Just remember that there is an overdrive button (you will glow the appropriate color) which turns your weapons to the appropriate elemental damage. Wind beats fire beats water, and deals double damage. The opposite situation deals zero damage, so don't overdrive when you are fighting a fire boss with Lx. The two purple bosses don't have an elemental weakness so just blast them with whatever attacks you'd like.
>>
>>376801862
Not going to lie, I never even noticed a difference and I always preferred using the Z-Saber anyway. No wonder it never bothered me.
>>
>endure this game
>despite the tedious map, missions, and that bullshit instadeath at Guardian HQ
>Model X and Omega fight were fun

>ZXA
>finally get ZX
>shoot a charge shot
>IT TAKES WEAPON ENERGY

MMZ, MMZX, Capcom, Inticreates, everything involved in the development of those games was a mistake! BURN IT ALL TO THE GROUND
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.