[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TO CAPITALISM!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Granin_toast.png (219KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Granin_toast.png
219KB, 640x360px
TO CAPITALISM!
>>
Please give me some yous
>>
^No.
>>
>>376798007
>be granin
>living in communist russia
>loses to sokolov
>sokolov design is inferior
>loses in a system with no losers
>gets killed

He was in the wrong system, senpai
>>
>>376798801
He probably would have got further if he wasn't sharing Soviet secrets with an American citizen and accepting gifts from a Chinese spy.
>>
>>376798854
Everything about that story is wrong. It was the Soviets and Chinese who were stealing American secrets.
>>
File: bossu.png (830KB, 1080x397px) Image search: [Google]
bossu.png
830KB, 1080x397px
>>376798007

>a walking tank

wtf was this guy thinking
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (69KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
69KB, 400x480px
To democracy.
>>
>>376798854
He accepted some shoes from a drop dead gorgeous comrade, so what? Who wouldn't! Also, the colonel was a faggot.
>>
File: 1486405945345.jpg (43KB, 800x447px) Image search: [Google]
1486405945345.jpg
43KB, 800x447px
MGS should have ended with 3
>>
>>376799365
>work on a top secret soviet research and development facility
>a beautiful young woman gives you a gift out of the blue
Yeah that sounds totally legit.
>>
Capitalism, huh?
>>
>>376799736
He was an alcoholic
>>
I don't get it. If Granin was the head researcher of the facility, and he was expecting Snake, why didn't he just tell his men to stand down?
>>
>>376799591
Nah, 4 was a great conclusion, it should have ended there.
>>
>>376800286
MGSV should've been the end.

But it's incomplete.
>>
>>376800381
this
>>
>>376799365
Raikov gave him a pair of shoes?
>>
>>376800381
MGSV had literally zero to do with the overall story, so even if you added an ending to it, it still wouldn't be a fitting conclusion. Before it came out, I would have scoffed at people jumping right into V before playing the rest of the series, since they wouldn't get the story, but now I know they can. MGSV was just all filler (in both gameplay AND story).
>>
SIEZE THE MEANS
>>
>>376801229
Yeah, I know, but it'd probably felt "complete", you know? Now, whenever I'm bored enough to want to play through the MGS games chronologically or some shit, it feels like there's a gap in the story.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.