[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never kill Illidan for the first time with your mates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1494207166798.png (87KB, 714x810px) Image search: [Google]
1494207166798.png
87KB, 714x810px
>tfw you will never kill Illidan for the first time with your mates
>>
Catarrriiiii.... caaaatariiiiiii.....
>>
>tfw got the server-first Calamity's Edge on my server
>as a Ret Paladin, the only serious raiding one, abusing Seal of Blood
>hate whispers from people all day just for standing around Shattrath with it

I miss those days
>>
File: Nothing.jpg (186KB, 656x425px) Image search: [Google]
Nothing.jpg
186KB, 656x425px
>>376796709
>Retardin
>Announcing it publicly without feeling shame
>>
>>376794962
perchè mi dici 'ste parole amare catari
>>
>>376796787
You would have been one of the people sending me sweet, sweet hate whispers. I relished them so much.

It was a little known fact that Ret is viable in TBC on Horde-only, in 25mans.

Our guild had 6 reliable Holy Paladins who showed up for every raid, and no DPS Warriors, so the GM finally just told one of us to spec Ret for shits and giggles. I decided to try it, and to all of our surprise it worked (we were 2nd most progressed guild on server too). Put Ret w/Seal of Blood in the Windfury group and it's amazing, plus giving that 3% buff which at the time only Ret could provide.

Then WotLK came out and made Ret 'viable' and the magic was gone.
>>
>>376793602
>that feel when going to stv is practically useless in nu-wow
why did blizz fuck up so badly? they had a ton of iconic Locations in old azeroth they just had to do something cool with it
>>
>>376797023
>Then WotLK came out and made Ret 'viable' and the magic was gone.
>make balance class
>99% of the class players are retards
>get buffed into oblivion since it was viable before
fuck every paladin player
>>
>>376797080
Cata changing the world fucked everything up. It became too easy to not have to spend more than an hour or so in any zone because by then you were already out leveling it.
And that's assuming people aren't just spamming dungeon queues
They genuinely need to overhaul all the leveling and make it something that doesn't kill off and segregate the player base.
>>
File: Incorrect boi.png (146KB, 396x353px) Image search: [Google]
Incorrect boi.png
146KB, 396x353px
>>376797023
>tfw enha shaman duirng Woltk
>tfw was on recieving end of retardin viability when we were trying to capture that winterholm open world BG thing
>tfw GM's gf played fucking retardin
>tfw she always had a raid spot no matter no boss or setup
>tfw less dps than the fucking tanks with 3 button faceroll rotation
>tfw got finger crumps and dizziness just by doing mine for 3 hours just to get 3-4th spot
>tfw FUCKING SINDRAGOSA FUCKING SHIT GODAMNIT ALL TO FUCK

>tfw unleashing pend up anger half a decade later on some random guy
>>
>>376797258
The secret was getting out of the bag by the end of TBC, but by then most guilds didn't have the resources to properly outfit a Ret.

I felt bad for Alliance though, it was literally impossible for their Rets to be viable. Only reason Horde Ret worked is Seal of Blood

>Ret needs a way to get back mana
>Seal of Blood deals a small amount of self-damage, so you soak up the chain/group heals and automatically get your mana back
>Seal of Blood also provides steady damage as opposed to Command which just makes you burst and pull threat at the start

I indirectly caused a lot of drama on my server when Alliance Paladins would go 'Look at (my name), they're top Horde raiding team and Ret! I should be able to do it too!'

So much delicious hate I got. I'd say about 1/3 from Warriors (who were absolutely furious that I had the best plate DPS gear on my faction), 1/3 from Holy Paladins butthurt their guilds wouldn't let them do what I did, and 1/3 from Lv.1 alts who I can only fantasize about their intentions.

>>376797484
>Failing at WotLK Ret
literally how? Even if you didn't bother with a proper rotation and just button mashed 3 buttons you'd still get 90% your theoretical DPS
>>
>>376797590
Truth to be told, BC retardins were a joke in the sense that they couldn't actually kill you, but they were harder to take down than the other classes. They were more of a mangy dog humping your leg that you ignored while you tried to focus on more important things.

Woltk removed the "Couldn't kill you" part and just made them unkillable.

And they became fucking cancer.
>>
>>376797854
I never bothered much with PvP, was a primary raider. I did faceroll to 2k one season with a cancer Warrior/Ret/Resto Shaman team for bragging rights with my raiding Shaman friend and his PvP friend War. It felt so wrong when windfury procced for us at the same time. People above 2.2k would know how to shut that down ofc, but our team just wanted the shoulders and it was a hilarious and easy setup for facerolling to 2k (in mostly PvE gear no less).
>>
>>376797316
this
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.