[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Underrated gem.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: mafia3.jpg (12KB, 600x110px) Image search: [Google]
mafia3.jpg
12KB, 600x110px
Underrated gem.
>>
>>376792887
Hoping it's dirt cheap during the summer sale.
>>
>>376792887
Had you said Mafia II then maybe I would have agreed
>>
>side quest is a main quest: the game
It's not horrible, but definetely forgetable.
>>
hope the season pass gets finished soon so I can pirate it in one go
>>
>>376792964
Mafia II isn't underrated though. I liked Mafia III for what it was. Shooting and driving is fun, bugs are now mostly fixed, story is pretty good too. I would give it 8.5/10. And this is made by a fresh studio as their first game, so that's impressive.
>>
>>376792887
I think it's rated right where it should be
>>
L O L
>>
File: Mafia_Game_Cover.jpg (64KB, 640x908px) Image search: [Google]
Mafia_Game_Cover.jpg
64KB, 640x908px
>>376792887
FTFY
>>
>>376792887
Just bought it. I like it better than Mafia II and GTA V. Godfather on ps2 still has my heart though. I love any shooter with viable/fun melee.
>>
>>376796028
I prefer II. II was comfy as all hell.
>>
>>376793116
I hate this game because I had mafia 2 in my head when it was on release.

But I will admit, for all the things wrong this game does, the shooting feels fucking amazing and the story wasn't bad at all. It's a shame the game is literally "clear out this compound of goons" over and over till the end of the game. The actual story missions were pretty cool. The amusement park level was pretty fun. The game had potential but I don't know who the fuck greenlit the idea of clearing out generic safe houses endlessly to progress the game.
>>
The story wasn't actually that bad. It just wasn't one that anyone asked for.
>>
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE: The Game
>>
>>376796125
I thought the shooting was the worst aspect of the game. Felt too finicky to aim.

The game is bogged down with the whole "Do X amount of Sidemissions before we let you get some story" it just feels like a chore
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.